FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rabbit.......

Rabbit.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had a nickname from when they were younger that has stuck?

I am still known as 'Rabbit' - almost everyone calls it me but most don't know why!! Well, here is the story....

I had known Nick afor as long as I could remember. The family, Nick, his sister Caroline and their parents lived in the next village but we spent a lot of time together.

Caroline was 8 years older than Nick, and a fitness instructor, and I lost many a soldier fantasising about her....she was amazing. Dark skin, big brown eyes and an near perfect body!

She lived in a small annex in the garden and, one day, I popped around to see Nick, but no answer at the door so, as I had done numerous times previously, I went around the back to see if Caroline knew where he was.

I knocked on the annex door. No answer, so decided to call it a day and head home. I got part way down the garden when I heard Carolines voice, calling me back.

As I got to be door, there she was, stood there in a small towel, apologising that she had not heard me initially as she was in the shower.

The towel barely covered her but it didn't seem to worry her. 'Come in and wait, I don't think he will be long'.

So, I went in. She made me a drink, still wearing nothing but the towel...I could not keep my eyes off her, something she picked up on very quickly.

'You like what you see?'....I just nodded. She smiled... follow me.

I followed her into her bedroom. She turned and smiled, dropped the towel and, well, you can guess the rest!!

After that, I made any excuse to knock on her door and, most the time, got my wicked way.

Then, one afternoon, whilst taking her from behind in the kitchen area, her mum bowled through the door, catching us at it.

There was a moment's silence. 'You better go' she said.....

I remember pulling out of her, followed by a gush of cum...

Anyway, her mum was livid and they later had a massive argument, in which the question was asked 'why would you want to sleep with a younger guy'.....the answer from Caroline..... because he goes like a Rabbit....Nick overhead the comment and, from that day on, I am Rabbit!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic