FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rate my writing style

Rate my writing style

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some rushed writing … what do you think

I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as I walked into the dimly lit room. The air was thick with the euphoric scent of candles and desire, and my heart began to race as I caught sight of you. You were standing at the other end of the room, your eyes locked on mine, and I knew in that moment that this was going to be one of the most unforgettable nights of my life.

You were dressed in nothing but a sheer white negligee that clung to your curves in all the right places. Your long blonde hair cascaded over your shoulders, and your lips were painted a deep red that matched the flush of your cheeks. You looked like a goddess, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of desire as I approached you.

Without a word, you reached out and took my hand, leading me towards the bed. I followed you willingly, my heart pounding with anticipation. You pushed me down onto the bed and straddled me, your hips grinding against mine as you leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss was hot and steamy, and it set my body on fire. I reached up and tangled my fingers in your hair, pulling you closer as I deepened the kiss. Our tongues met and danced, and I could feel the heat between us growing more intense with every passing moment.

You reached down and began to unbutton my shirt, your fingers dancing over my skin as you exposed my chest. I moaned softly as you leaned down and ran your tongue over my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. You moved lower, kissing and licking your way down my body until you reached my waistband.

With a wicked grin, you undid my pants and pulled them down, revealing my already hard cock. You wrapped your fingers around it, stroking and teasing me until I was practically begging for release. And then, finally, you took me into your mouth, your lips and tongue working magic as you sucked and licked me to the brink of ecstasy.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be inside of you. I flipped you over and spread your legs. I entered you with one swift move, you moan with pleasure and I felt your tight lips grip me. We moved together, lost in the moment, our bodies slick with sweat as we reached the heights of ecstasy together.

We explored each other's bodies, discovering new things and pushing each other to the brink of ecstasy over and over again. It was one of the most incredible nights of my life, and I knew that this was just the beginning of a long and steamy sexual affair. I want to go down on you but you dont let me as you flip me around and ride my cock with all your might....

Shall I keep going ....with more filth ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic