FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The married wannabe cuckold

The married wannabe cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy dude OP   Man  over a year ago

?

Hi guys , only ever had sex with my wife as we meet young and she has only ever been with me , she is drop dead gorgeous, so far out of my league . I’m a lucky guy and love her very much.

I never wanted her to miss out amazing sex with other men, hunky good looking hung guys who know how to fuck, she is so pretty she could defo get them kinda guys .

She has known since we were 19 that I would love to watch her with another man and don’t want her missing out as we meet so young

We roleplay it all the time but don’t think she will ever take the step as she is a reserved type person.

I know if I could find the right guy for the first time she would be hooked ,

Any other men in similar situations or have been in my situation in the past ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appy dude OP   Man  over a year ago

?

Single guys don’t PM looking for pics of her, won’t happen

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

In exactly same situation.

We roleplay together of my wife having a boyfriend she meets regularly.

She always dresses so sexily for him & is like a completely different sexual woman during their "meets".

However if I suggest we should possibly consider taking it to reality she says it's just our fantasy fun unfortunately.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

My wife was the same she had been touched and fingered but nothing else and I wanted her to try another guy but she kept saying no it’s just our bit of fun. After a few months she agreed to go to a club and watch. We did this a few times and fucked each other. Then one day a guy got chatting and I could tell she liked him and kept looking at his towel and his cock pushing against it so I suggested we go find a private room and he could watch us. She agreed and with in a hour she had wanked him hard and them he had got on top of her. She not stopping him. He was then sucking her nips and rubbing his cock over her now very wet pussy. Then next minute I’m watching him as she lifts her hips up a bit towards his cock and he takes the hint and slides his bare cock into her fucks her to a massive orgassum then cums deep inside her. Afterwards she says it was one of the best quote. Shags she had ever had. So better than me. Went on to have loads of fun.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

We met when we were 16 courted for a few years then married at 21. Neither of us had much previous sexual experience. Few years on and still in our early twenties we made friends with an older guy , he was 50 and my wife liked his company. We all got on well and enjoyed drinks together. If he had a few drinks he would stay over in our place for the night. One Saturday night after having a few he produced a deck of cards and he asked if we ever played strip poker, we heard about it but never played. What started out as a bit of fun soon has us stripping off. My wife who I thought was very old fashioned in lots of ways was now peeling off in front of our friend. Her last item of clothing, her knickers, I watched our friend remove from my wife. His cock was already hard and pointing at her belly. Needless to say it was huge and girthy. He told her to stand up and led her over to the couch, im watching all this in disbelief not knowing how far she will go. He lays her back on the couch opens her legs and places his cock on her pussey , nudges open the lips and slides in to her wet fanny. He fucks her on the couch in front of me. He doesn't take long to shoot a load into my wife's cunt.

Thats how we started, she spent the rest of the night with him. He took her as his lover. So from vanilla to hot wife , cuckold, if your wife finds someone she fancies then game on. Enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic