FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Discovering a Dom/Sub side

Discovering a Dom/Sub side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it of fun cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

This is a true story I would like to share.

We are a hotwife couple and have been involved in swinging for many years and we love it. We once had a little dabble in the Fet scene but it was all a bit too serious and intense for us.

Usually the wife meets a guy for drinks, we clearly state totally social and 9 times out of ten that is what it is. Quite often if she likes them we meet again for a bit of fun. Very occasionally she may have a fumble in the car on a first date but very rarely.

On saturday she told me she was going to meet a guy for a coffee. Even just this turns me on. After about an hour she messaged to say she was going back to his for a coffee which is most unusual for a first meeting. 5 minutes later she pinged me the location for safety reasons which something she always does. I must admit I was very tuned on by the thought she may be having a bit of a play. Although I am a voyuer and love to watch she does meet and play when I am not there and she then tells me about it after.

So time starts going on and after a couple of hours I send a couple of messages asking if everything is ok.

Just when I am about to set off and find her my phone pings with a message saying "All ok just had a real rogering see you soon" Unfortunatly my hornyness had turned to anger as she had been so long. When she arrived home she was a little sheepish and she knew I was not happy. I explained my concerns and She appolagised. She said she was not going to tell me about the meet but was oing to email me instead which is something she has done in the past.

When we got ready for bed that night I noticed her backside looked a little red but thought it might have been from sitting on the sofa. Next morning this email arrived.. (I have edited a couple of things name location etc)

To my darling husband,

I must tell you all about my experience with XXXXXXX

We talked about a lot of topics when we went for coffee, places we’ve worked, lived, swinging, his kink relationship and things that we both like/seek out sexually

I had said that I like a man who might lead/initiate and really only want to be told to do the things that I want to do. I wanted to make sure he didn’t think I was there for some hardcore kink ??

We left the coffee shop and went back to his.

He gave me a little tour of his house,

When we got to his bedroom we sat on the sofa in there and started kissing.

I was glad he was a good kisser, and I was soon wet.

He was hard, he’d already got hard when we were out because he was describing a kink to me. It was quite funny at the time. At least this time I could put my hand there.

He asked/told me to get on my knees and suck his cock, so of course I obliged. And after a short time of sucking and licking his hard dick he had me take my dress and my boots off.

I kept my socks and vest top on..

He had me bend over in front of him so he could play with my wet pussy and in between pleasuring me he slapped my ass. It was hard (for me) and it stung, but the feeling of pain compared to the pleasure was enjoyable. And him getting turned on by it also turned me on.

He pleasured me, with his hands and his tongue. He had me on my back with my legs pushed right back baring my pussy, at one point he held my pussy lips open to see my hole.

His cock was hard and he slipped it into my wet hole, being fucked feels so good to me, my pussy loves to take a pounding, the feeling of being used for pleasure by someone, who was just a short while earlier trying to make a good impression and being kind & gentlemanly, it’s a really hot feeling. It’s hard to describe why I like it. Maybe they’re using my pussy, but they’re doing what I want them to

While he was fucking me I rubbed my clit and this is when he gave my tits a slap - it didn’t feel that hard and again the pain and pleasure combo was a turn on - I’m surprised by my bruises!

He kept fucking me, pulled out and he shot that load over my tits and in my face

He rubbed it in and kissed me again covered in cum and he was still hard, he came round to the other side of the bed and pulled me to the edge so he could slide his cock in my mouth - fucking my face while he fingered my pussy again. I could only take so much face fucking like this. But he came back onto the bed with me and started pleasuring me again.

He kept telling me how hot I looked, and calling me a little slut, this turned me on too. He said he wanted to experience all of my holes, so it was time to try my ass he was a reasonable size but he lubed up and fingered my ass so I was ready for him. I rubbed my clit again and told him that having my ass fucked and enjoying it makes me feel like a dirty slut, he came a second time fucking me in the ass.

He kept telling me how good I was, how much I turned him on, and again was pleasuring me

He had my ass lifted up almost onto his knee, not over his knee but so I wasn’t flat on my back.

One leg straight and one bent I’m sure

He later explained that he had two fingers in my pussy and two in my ass… so he was finger fucking both holes at the same time

I was rubbing my clit and the pleasure was intense, I came hard while he was finger fucking me, he was saying he could feel it on his fingers my pussy squeezing him. He said I have a tight pussy for someone who fucks a lot.

He came a third time, this time he was back in his couch. He had me kneel in front of him, and put my hands behind my back while I licked and sucked him.

He then wanked himself till ready to cum.

He had me take his cock in my mouth to catch all the cum. He made me show him all the cum in my mouth before I swallowed it.

He did offer for me to shower there, have a drink but I knew I’d been gone a long time.

So I soon made moves to get home. I’m just hoping the person in the shop I got the milk from didn’t notice the cum on my chin"

She also sent me some pics and videos of him face fucking her. Well I only got half way through the video before I had shot my load. The fact she had done anal was a real shock as that is not something she is into but he was seeking her bounderies.

When she got home from work that night the minute she walked in I told her to get on her knees and I face fucked her right there and then. When I had finnished she went to get changed out of her work clothes and as she was doing it I put my hand in her knickers and she was soaking wet.

We have since talked a lot about what happened and she has explained there was just something about him, he was not her usual type but she felt comfortable and at ease with him and when he talked about his fetish/Dom side it turned her on as he was not all Master/Sla#e full on. She said it brought out her submissive side which she has realised has always been there but as I am quite submissive too the Dom/Sub would not work with us.

He sent us a really nice message saying how he enjoyed the meet and that she was very obediant and an excellent little slut.

Unfortunatly he has said he will not meet her if I am there but as I am a voyuer we both agreed she wants me involved so it now looks like we are searching for a Dom who is happy to explore a bit of the Dom/Sub side with me present. Having looked on a certain site It again appears that most are too full on and intense with it being very much Master and Sla#e. So we will have to see where this new journey takes us.

As I said this is a true story and we hope you enjoyed it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing with us. 6 years ago I had a relationship with a married women reprieved of sex it all started normally then suddenly changed when we both realised she liked to be treated as a sub

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic