FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > older women

older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingert OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Basically I have a fantasy of playing with an older women who wouldn't mind having fun on camera together while others watched us.

Long shot I know, coming from a single young lad lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Extremely long shot seen as its the fantasy of almost every young single guy on here n most women may think at 22 u may be lacking in the experience of understanding the true sensuality of a woman's body enough to give them what they truly want

Leeds

"Extremely long shot seen as its the fantasy of almost every young single guy on here n most women may think at 22 u may be lacking in the experience of understanding the true sensuality of a woman's body enough to give them what they truly want "

Possibly but doesn't a lad need an opportunity to get started?

"Extremely long shot seen as its the fantasy of almost every young single guy on here n most women may think at 22 u may be lacking in the experience of understanding the true sensuality of a woman's body enough to give them what they truly want "

And mine and am 40 but I have done it and its awesome

Leeds

any tips?

i just want an experienced women to like teach me and that.

Surely not too much to ask?

"any tips?

Surely not too much to ask?"

Makes me laugh when I hear the 'teach me' line lol ...no offence but I for one aint no teacher, I like my men fully trained and operational.....and Im sure Im not alone....many of us 'older women' have experienced rubbish sex with ex husbands/boyfriends and wouldn't be here looking to repeat that

"any tips?

Makes me laugh when I hear the 'teach me' line lol ...no offence but I for one aint no teacher, I like my men fully trained and operational.....and Im sure Im not alone....many of us 'older women' have experienced rubbish sex with ex husbands/boyfriends and wouldn't be here looking to repeat that "

Ill agree with you on this one and sorry dude you just have to find out yourself it's what I did.. Yum

Leeds

"any tips?

Makes me laugh when I hear the 'teach me' line lol ...no offence but I for one aint no teacher, I like my men fully trained and operational.....and Im sure Im not alone....many of us 'older women' have experienced rubbish sex with ex husbands/boyfriends and wouldn't be here looking to repeat that "

what makes you think that i am rubbish? just cause i want a woman to 'teach me' doesnt mean that im crap, just means i want her to me in charge and dictate what we do...

"any tips?

Surely not too much to ask?"

And that there is your problem "older women" are hear to enjoy good sex not to play teacher

Finding out is the best way

Oh Orra your profile photos are just beautiful and superb

I have a tip for you never mention a womans age

"any tips?

Makes me laugh when I hear the 'teach me' line lol ...no offence but I for one aint no teacher, I like my men fully trained and operational.....and Im sure Im not alone....many of us 'older women' have experienced rubbish sex with ex husbands/boyfriends and wouldn't be here looking to repeat that

what makes you think that i am rubbish? just cause i want a woman to 'teach me' doesnt mean that im crap, just means i want her to me in charge and dictate what we do..."

Possibly because u used the term "teach me" in the first place doesn't promote the fact that you would be experienced n good in bed

Leeds

"

Possibly because u used the term "teach me" in the first place doesn't promote the fact that you would be experienced n good in bed "

i see what you mean. but we all habe to start somewhere.

I remember my first and only meet with me pleasuring this girl and her cumming all over my bed within minutes.

"I have a tip for you never mention a womans age "

Agreed if you find a lady attractive just say that there's no need to bring age into it

Leeds

"I have a tip for you never mention a womans age .

Agreed if you find a lady attractive just say that there's no need to bring age into it"

ok, going off topic abit. there is this lass who is 24 (25 this year) at my work who i really like and we did sleep together right.

then i offered to take her out on a date to which 2 days later she text to say she had to cancel as she said that she felt the age was a problem and also we work together (we dont work together, just for same company)

what do you make of that?

Agreed if you find a lady attractive just say that there's no need to bring age into it

ok, going off topic abit. there is this lass who is 24 (25 this year) at my work who i really like and we did sleep together right.

then i offered to take her out on a date to which 2 days later she text to say she had to cancel as she said that she felt the age was a problem and also we work together (we dont work together, just for same company)

what do you make of that?"

She didnt enjoy the shag

Seriously could be any number of things but as she doesnt want to take it further leave it.

Leeds

back on topic...so i stand no chance basically lol...

what do you make of that?

She didnt enjoy the shag

Seriously could be any number of things but as she doesnt want to take it further leave it."

From a woman's perspective id say this is her way of letting you down gently as opposed to bein honest as to why she truly doesn't want to take it further

Leeds

"

From a woman's perspective id say this is her way of letting you down gently as opposed to bein honest as to why she truly doesn't want to take it further"

i mean she is still kind and that and still chats to me.

she even like i know this sounds really childish but she went to hold my hand the day after and bought me breakfast.

and we were getting on really well, good laugh. no awkward pauses.

"

From a woman's perspective id say this is her way of letting you down gently as opposed to bein honest as to why she truly doesn't want to take it further

i mean she is still kind and that and still chats to me.

she even like i know this sounds really childish but she went to hold my hand the day after and bought me breakfast.

and we were getting on really well, good laugh. no awkward pauses."

Well it's good that its not awkward but it sounds like she prefers to keep u as a friend n a friend only n if this is the case u need to respect that n not get too caught up in it hoping for more

I'd love to meet an older woman as well but there doesn't seem many who like young guys

[Removed by poster at 07/01/13 20:12:09]

"any tips?

what makes you think that i am rubbish? just cause i want a woman to 'teach me' doesnt mean that im crap, just means i want her to me in charge and dictate what we do..."

No no no I wasnt saying that ...bad me for generalising ....its just the whole view that because a woman is older she will be more experienced and want to pass that onto a youngster..all I meant was that most of us have come through a few things and look for mutual fun not student teacher, bit of spoiling and seduction ....there will however be some women who will get off on showing the ropes so best of luck and hope you find one

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

A lot of us have kids ur age so it don't seem right

My biggest fantasy is being tied to bed blindfolded leaving my door open and letting a couple people cum ride me x

Listen sensuality of a woman's body t give em what they want u women don't half chat sum jib, iv been with three older women and tell ya what Iv tought them a few things and they keep coming bak for more

"Extremely long shot seen as its the fantasy of almost every young single guy on here n most women may think at 22 u may be lacking in the experience of understanding the true sensuality of a woman's body enough to give them what they truly want

Listen sensuality of a woman's body t give em what they want u women don't half chat sum jib, iv been with three older women and tell ya what Iv tought them a few things and they keep coming bak for more "

Just goin on my experience Hun bein bi n experiencing women all i can say is most men don't truly understand the importance of sensuality let alone wen they are younger n maybe (yes that maybe) don't hav the experience behind them. N maybe u came across women that like just a fuck for a quick fix as opposed to an experience ever possibly thought of that!

God man, get a grip. You sound desperate as hell. Move on, and go find pastures new.

"Extremely long shot seen as its the fantasy of almost every young single guy on here n most women may think at 22 u may be lacking in the experience of understanding the true sensuality of a woman's body enough to give them what they truly want

Listen sensuality of a woman's body t give em what they want u women don't half chat sum jib, iv been with three older women and tell ya what Iv tought them a few things and they keep coming bak for more

Just goin on my experience Hun bein bi n experiencing women all i can say is most men don't truly understand the importance of sensuality let alone wen they are younger n maybe (yes that maybe) don't hav the experience behind them. N maybe u came across women that like just a fuck for a quick fix as opposed to an experience ever possibly thought of that! "

Women for just a kwik fuck, u women think uv all jus got it. And them women iv met weren't a kwik fuck either one was a threesome experienced couple, another women has Neva been fucked the way they have by anyone apart from me and fucks me on a regular basis and the other had to pull a sicky from work for 2 days cose her legs were trembling and cudnt stand also her Mary was soore as anyfin

Fucking hell, we got long john holmes on here. Ladies sleep easy, dirk diggler is in town.

Just goin on my experience Hun bein bi n experiencing women all i can say is most men don't truly understand the importance of sensuality let alone wen they are younger n maybe (yes that maybe) don't hav the experience behind them. N maybe u came across women that like just a fuck for a quick fix as opposed to an experience ever possibly thought of that!

Women for just a kwik fuck, u women think uv all jus got it. And them women iv met weren't a kwik fuck either one was a threesome experienced couple, another women has Neva been fucked the way they have by anyone apart from me and fucks me on a regular basis and the other had to pull a sicky from work for 2 days cose her legs were trembling and cudnt stand also her Mary was soore as anyfin "

N how did I predict a comeback like this put your dummy back in n carry on bein "gods gift to women"

Makes me ashamed to be male

Women for just a kwik fuck, u women think uv all jus got it. And them women iv met weren't a kwik fuck either one was a threesome experienced couple, another women has Neva been fucked the way they have by anyone apart from me and fucks me on a regular basis and the other had to pull a sicky from work for 2 days cose her legs were trembling and cudnt stand also her Mary was soore as anyfin "

Some people shop in Poundland... I prefer M&S ...it's all about choice ...making a woman sore is something to brag about?

Women for just a kwik fuck, u women think uv all jus got it. And them women iv met weren't a kwik fuck either one was a threesome experienced couple, another women has Neva been fucked the way they have by anyone apart from me and fucks me on a regular basis and the other had to pull a sicky from work for 2 days cose her legs were trembling and cudnt stand also her Mary was soore as anyfin

Some people shop in Poundland... I prefer M&S ...it's all about choice ...making a woman sore is something to brag about? "

agreed

Listen sensuality of a woman's body t give em what they want u women don't half chat sum jib, iv been with three older women and tell ya what Iv tought them a few things and they keep coming bak for more "

Think you sent your hardman mail to the wrong person....please keep it to the forum thanks.

Think you sent your hardman mail to the wrong person....please keep it to the forum thanks."

Thanks orra

Think you sent your hardman mail to the wrong person....please keep it to the forum thanks.

Thanks orra "

Did he send you one too?

Thanks orra

Did he send you one too? "

No just assumed u meant from his comments on here then read it back n realised he must have sent you a pm sad really that he has

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I'd have thought that with the large numbers if cougars on the site, you'd need to start chatting to them in the chat rooms and see how you get on. As with all things, unless you have something desirable that is in short supply, you will have to invest some effort in building up a rapport before you reap any dividends.

"any tips?

Hell yeah!!

» Add a new message to this topic