FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stories from older couples etc, from their early days.

Stories from older couples etc, from their early days.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aith boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Love to hear anecdotes from when playing was more frowned upon, be it gf/bf, swapping, cinema date, or getting at parties etc.

Plenty of stories I'm sure. If you'd prefer to post anonymously, mail me and I'll do the honours!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hi yes I remember those days,can’t message as blocked

Worthing

"Hi yes I remember those days,can’t message as blocked "

You can try now

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Can’t wait to read some of these stories

Worthing

Come on folks, the oldies were at it as well !!.. we need people to own up !!.. lol

Worthing

Another call for some horny times from yesteryear!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was the summer of 76, very hot.

Wife and I lived way out in the country and one evening walked to the pub as we'd managed to get a baby sitter. It was nearer to walk across the fields rather than round the lanes.2 of my mates were in the pub and my wife ended up drinking a bit too much and got very giggly.

We set off home to walk back and my mates tagged along.

Half way back my wife and I were leaning against a gate having a quick kiss. One of my mates said what about me and Chris looked at him and held her arms open. He came over and was kissing her when the other one came up behind her and was kissing the back of her neck.

Next thing I knew he had his hand up her skirt and was obviously feeling her from behind.

Chris had never done anything like this before and was very excited.

Before I knew it she had stepped away from them, leant back against the gate, looked at me for encouragement and said who wants me then.

I'd never seen my mates move so quick. Within seconds one was playing with her pussy and the other was sucking her nipples.

It didnt take long for them to lay her on the grass and they both ended up fucking her one after the other.

Neither of them lasted long in spite of the beer and it was soon over.

We were very quiet as we walked home but when the baby sitter had left she pounced on me and we had the best sex for a long long time.

What was amazing we'd never even thought about sharing never mind talked about it.

We eventually decided to try it again by using contact mags, remember those?

Had a few meets but none as erotic as the first one.

Worthing

That's what we're after!!.. horny as hell.

Next !

Worthing

"It was the summer of 76, very hot.

Wife and I lived way out in the country and one evening walked to the pub as we'd managed to get a baby sitter. It was nearer to walk across the fields rather than round the lanes.2 of my mates were in the pub and my wife ended up drinking a bit too much and got very giggly.

We set off home to walk back and my mates tagged along.

Half way back my wife and I were leaning against a gate having a quick kiss. One of my mates said what about me and Chris looked at him and held her arms open. He came over and was kissing her when the other one came up behind her and was kissing the back of her neck.

Next thing I knew he had his hand up her skirt and was obviously feeling her from behind.

Chris had never done anything like this before and was very excited.

Before I knew it she had stepped away from them, leant back against the gate, looked at me for encouragement and said who wants me then.

I'd never seen my mates move so quick. Within seconds one was playing with her pussy and the other was sucking her nipples.

It didnt take long for them to lay her on the grass and they both ended up fucking her one after the other.

Neither of them lasted long in spite of the beer and it was soon over.

We were very quiet as we walked home but when the baby sitter had left she pounced on me and we had the best sex for a long long time.

What was amazing we'd never even thought about sharing never mind talked about it.

We eventually decided to try it again by using contact mags, remember those?

Had a few meets but none as erotic as the first one."

Love to know what the ladies wore, to help to paint a horny picture.

Worthing

Last call !!

I was hoping there would be lots of chat about pencil skirts,blouses and stockings and suspenders etc... Come on the oldies, let's here those furtive fumblings, when even that was frowned upon !!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic