FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The conflicting truths of my cock sucking cravings

The conflicting truths of my cock sucking cravings

By *ocoTemptation OP   Man  over a year ago

london

It's so funny how the mind works. It's not uncommon for me to wake up with a craving (like today) to have my cock sucked off and pampered by the warm wet mouth of another guy and yet I'm forever turning down offers from single men eager to make this a reality.

Here's a statement that you will hear said constantly by bicurious guys like myself.

"I'm only into bi fun if there's a woman around"

I'm pretty sure is sounds like a frustratingly irritating cop out to fully bi guys and it no doubt pisses some off when they hear it said but what can I say, it is what it is.

For example I remember once being sucked of by the male half of a bi couple that I used to meet on and off. I was in their tent at a swinging event one morning. His wife was half asleep and because she wasn't in on the fun this one time I just wasn't "feeling it"

Contrast that to one occasion when another husband attended to my cock while I was kissing his wife..........oh fuck.

In terms of persona I'm a very chilled kinda guy I think that's why half of me trys to kid myself that its purely sexual and not a power dynamic thing...but who am I kidding?

The one and only time I have ever exploded down a guys throat was when I was kissing his wife. The air was thick with his conflicting feelings of lust and jealousy. I could hear it in every moan that came from his mouth as he sucked my twitching cock.

The difference in his moans were tangible. I could hear the moans of hunger and relief to at last have me in his mouth....but I could also hear the agony in his moans every time he looked up to see his wife kissing me so passionately.

I suppose the eruption was inevitable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic