FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saying the another man’s name

Saying the another man’s name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *klife OP   Couple  over a year ago

reading

I absolutely love it when my husband and I are fucking and I start to talk about all the the things I wish I was doing with another man … (sometimes another woman ) in extreme detail .. like how I want to kiss his lips , as my husband is kissing mine .. how I want to feel his cock inside me just as he enters me … honestly there is nothing hotter than surprising him with who that might be … especially if it’s a person we can’t have … drives him wild

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

reading

Must just be me

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

No sue loves doing things like that to me, usually about our latest bull’s bedroom skills

reading

"No sue loves doing things like that to me, usually about our latest bull’s bedroom skills "
sometimes I even surprise myself with the things I want to say x

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

Sue keeps going till I cum,, she has gotten it down to a T

By *anddancer79Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

I like mrs telling me her past experiences or how she’d like to be playing with her FB while we fuck

reading

"Sue keeps going till I cum,, she has gotten it down to a T"
us ladies have a way of knowing which buttons to press x

By *ussexguy67Man  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Some of the best sex I ever had with an ex was whilst talking about people we knew.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I absolutely love it when my husband and I are fucking and I start to talk about all the the things I wish I was doing with another man … (sometimes another woman ) in extreme detail .. like how I want to kiss his lips , as my husband is kissing mine .. how I want to feel his cock inside me just as he enters me … honestly there is nothing hotter than surprising him with who that might be … especially if it’s a person we can’t have … drives him wild "

Our dirty talking when fucking, often leads down this avenue

By *nered3992Man  over a year ago

mullingar

Who would ye talk about?

reading

"Who would ye talk about?"
normally someone bigger than my husband .. he likes to talk about my female friends x

By *anwhocan69Man  over a year ago

norwich

Loved having the ex wife tell me about fucking others as we were having sex especiallyif it was someone we knew or one of her work colleagues. I would often tell her I wanted her to have an affair and to tell me all about it.

I came home from work one night to find her in the lounge sucking a young bloke off. This was all arranged before hand. I jumped in the bath and when I came down she was on her back with her legs spread and he was giving her a good fucking. Still gets me hot thinking about it

reading

"Loved having the ex wife tell me about fucking others as we were having sex especiallyif it was someone we knew or one of her work colleagues. I would often tell her I wanted her to have an affair and to tell me all about it.

I came home from work one night to find her in the lounge sucking a young bloke off. This was all arranged before hand. I jumped in the bath and when I came down she was on her back with her legs spread and he was giving her a good fucking. Still gets me hot thinking about it "

mmm that does sounds naughty

» Add a new message to this topic