FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our first threesome

our first threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anajaTwa OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

had our first threesome new years eve at our local swing club waited 5 years years but worth the wait .

arrived at club new years eve wife said to me if it happens i want it over quickly and i will never do it again

so i asked this black guy if he would like to join us for some fun he was more than happy to help .he had a big cock and knew how to use it he asked her if she would go on top

she took his cock a put it inside her pussy a slid down to his balls and she fucked him good while she sucked me off

then he took her doggy style, about half way through he stoped and she took over backing onto his big black cock untill she took his big load inside her as shes pumped him dry .she did not seem like she wanted over to quickly like she said, and the next day i expected her to say she would never do it again but she said dont think you've got the green light to do anything you like

so what do you guys think should i ask her to do it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Haydock Park

sounds like you both need to decide what you want from swinging!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm sound like yous had fun just hope i can remake something u just spoke about and i think u shud ask her again sounds like she enjoyed it

By *anajaTwa OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

so what do you think people of our bbc threesome ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know if you should ask your wife again. I think your threesome sounds as if you just watched so it wasn't really a threesome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"had our first threesome new years eve at our local swing club waited 5 years years but worth the wait .

arrived at club new years eve wife said to me if it happens i want it over quickly and i will never do it again

so i asked this black guy if he would like to join us for some fun he was more than happy to help .he had a big cock and knew how to use it he asked her if she would go on top

she took his cock a put it inside her pussy a slid down to his balls and she fucked him good while she sucked me off

then he took her doggy style, about half way through he stoped and she took over backing onto his big black cock untill she took his big load inside her as shes pumped him dry .she did not seem like she wanted over to quickly like she said, and the next day i expected her to say she would never do it again but she said dont think you've got the green light to do anything you like

so what do you guys think should i ask her to do it again"

dam right you have the green light. what does she think this is. she gets her rocks off, has some fun and then wags the finger at you. dont think she has read the small print. i think you should be evening things up now while she watches. mff is in order now. have fun and stay safe.

» Add a new message to this topic