FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my visit to profile name: jezabel

my visit to profile name: jezabel

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

this is a fantasy but i have permission from the couple to name them as on fab jezabel from royston herts.

jezabel and hubbie have invited me to join there gangbang i'm late the traffic was bad hubbie lets me in as we chat i can here the headboard of a bed banging against the wall upstairs.

i follow hubbie upstairs outside the door i can hear a woman moaning with pleasure and horny men groaning the sex sounds very wet as someone is being humped.

the rooms full of men the first i see of jezabel is her legs spread and in the air she's on her back there's a guy between her thighs fucking her he looks up but keeps fucking in front of hubbie as i approach he pulls out and another guy takes his place and takes over.

jezabel looks stunning her gorgeous breasts are completely natural they wobble freely as she's being fucked someone has spunked all over her tits and ample tummy she looks over at me, her face has also been ejaculated over.

i lean forward and kiss her passionately i can taste the spunk on her face i eat the cum from her then whisper into her ear telling her she looks amazing i kiss my way across her beautiful tummy just as the guy fucking her orgasms hard pumping his load into jezabels pussy.

as he pulls out it appears he wasn't the first to cum in her, her natural pussy mound is completely unshaven and covered in spunk she begins to leak the latest load in her.

hubbies filming so i bury my head between jezebels gorgeous thighs the smell of sex excites me and as he films eat the cum from her kiss her cunt passionately then precede to clean her up orally.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic