FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chastity

Chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entCouple8282 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

My names Andy I have been really getting into cuckold videos and chastity videos of women locking up their or random men. I love the idea of being locked up and having a keyholder as well as then deciding when I am in chastity and not. I have made subtle hints towards my other half over the past month that she can lock me up if she wanted to. She smirked and liked the idea but was worried if it would hurt me. I said it shouldn't as long as I have the right size.

Anyway, in less than a week it was getting nearer to my 24th birthday and one day she was particularly happy and smirking whilst I was at work (she works with me) and I asked "why are you smiling" and she said 'she had bought me a present' but didn't say what. I couldn't work it out and had no idea, then she said it was only for me and I was confused. I didn't realise she would actually buy me one for my birthday...

Then I asked okay, what is it? And she said she had bought me a chastity, I didn't know what model, size or where she bought it but it was to be delivered the next day whilst I was at work. The next day she was home early from work and had taken in the parcel for it. I got home later that day and whilst looking for something to do with renewing a subscription I rummaged through my bedroom draw where sometimes I kept important documents and that's when I stumbled across a metal chastity cage just sitting there in the see through bag...

I didn't know what to say or do, whether she would ask to put it on or not but she didn't. Over the next 2 days I went into work extremely horny and started to wonder if it would fit. Over the next few days she hadn't suggested it, got it out or anything so when I decided to have a shower I thought I would take it out of the packet and take it with me to try and put on in the shower or after. Because I was so hard everytime I thought of the chastity it made me wonder if I could get it on. The metal base of the ring was small and it would be a tight squeeze to get my balls and dick inside. I thought maybe if I turn the shower temperature to cold and let the cold water spray my balls then maybe it would make my ball bag smaller and tighter which would make it easier to fit inside the metal ring but that didn't work.

I don't think I have a very big ball bag or even had a big dick (5-6 inches) but trying to get them all in the ring just wouldn't work. I thought the only way I could do it was to get flaccid enough to fold my dick under the ring and pull it out once my balls were already in but I was too hard to do that so I had to stop the blood going into my dick from all the excitement and also thought if I cum maybe that would release some of the cum in my ball bag making it easier for me to put it all through the ring to fit the other chastity part so that's exactly what I did. I masturbated in the shower whilst being so excited, my heart racing with adrenaline and joy, I shot my cum up the bathroom wall and a minute later whilst the shower was still on I saw my dick slowly fall as it was getting more flaccid.

Once it was softer I got the ring, managed to squeeze my balls inside it and then bend my dick and tip of my penis through the ring. It was a very tight squeeze, I pulled the tip and foreskin where I could to bring it through the ring. It was so tight that every time I tried to pull it through my skin would just stretch as there was no room and so much friction trying to stop it going through. I managed to hold my shift and slowly feed it through whilst wiggling my dick for room and the wing until finally I felt it push through...phewww

My adrenaline and breathing shot right up, I was getting more excited, all I had to do was get the cage and feed my dick through it like it was locked away. The cage was only a small to average size and because I was so horny I had a semi hard on, I waited a minute or two for the blood to escape whilst I thought of something else and then tried again putting the cage over my dick. I was just about soft when I fed my shrimp dick through the cage as if it wanted to be in there...

I had two prongs on the cage that I had to meet up with the metal base ring, it was tricky as the prong dug into my skin if I wasn't close enough, I managed to line them up and connect the two parts together but then I had to quickly put the lock through both of them otherwise the cage would slip off which had happened a few times whilst trying to get the lock in place.

I managed to feed the unlocked lock through the pieces and then clicked the lock into place. I can't believe I had done it, my dick was locked up and away in a chastity device and felt so horny as well as submissive. All I felt I needed to do now was give the keys to my other half so she could unlock and lock me when she wanted. I wanted to be her little sub. If she wanted me to do something like a chore then I'd do it as long as I could still get a release.

I loved the feeling of it and still do. It could have been worse and I could have been given a smaller chastity or a urethal chastity but I am thankful for this 'beginner' device.

Let me know what you guys and girls think I should get as punishment if I don't obey her. It would have been hot if the keys were given to someone else like a friend, an ex etc. I love being dominated and controlled and the idea of permanent chastity turns me on so much.

Thank you all for reading and hope it wasn't too bad to follow. Let me know of any suggestions or tips xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I have been locked in the past. A former playmate sprung it on me. Plastic device-it was a bit tricky to put on at first because I got a bit excited at the prospect. Once you get used to it it is fine. Important to keep both cock and device clean.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To make the whole thing work and give you the right feelings, the keys need to be held by somebody not sexually active with you.

Or your wife has very strong will power and can easily resist you if you get passionate.

You need to know they will decide when to release you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your wife should be encouraged to arouse you, turn you on at every opportunity whilst you’re locked up.

She should be encouraged to make you do things outside your comfort zone, to earn points towards release.

Then come back in a couple weeks and tell us how it’s been.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

if you have to do this every single time you want ot wear it, this is not the right cage for you

it literraly shouldn't take no more than 30 second to put it on.

and making your ball sack shrink with cold water is the worst thing you can do, the warmer and losser they are the easier it is to put them through the ring, also lube will help.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if you have to do this every single time you want ot wear it, this is not the right cage for you

and making your ball sack shrink with cold water is the worst thing you can do, the warmer and losser they are the easier it is to put them through the ring, also lube will help."

By *oanna88TV/TS  over a year ago

Here and There

"if you have to do this every single time you want ot wear it, this is not the right cage for you

and making your ball sack shrink with cold water is the worst thing you can do, the warmer and losser they are the easier it is to put them through the ring, also lube will help."

First time I tried to wear one (birdcage style from LH) it took ages and ended up giving up. Tries again later on to no avail but a couple of days later with repeated tries I eventually got it on.

Each time I feel like locking myself up now it is much easier but still takes patience.

I do find that when I'm caged, when I get hard I just push the cage away and end up stretching my ball sack....

By *ormalMaleMan  over a year ago

near By

Having been involved with a Cuck couple the lady would lock Cuck away giving me the key. I posted the key special delivery and each time Cuck would pick up his special delivery from the sorting office.

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

Great story I feel the same

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

That sounded like a real struggle to get the cage on, my advice is to have a soak in a nice hot bath, I find that loosens everything up and my balls slip through the ring so much easier.

» Add a new message to this topic