FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fucking a older married woman bareback and not on the pill

fucking a older married woman bareback and not on the pill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love to fuck a older married woman. When she hasn't told her husband some in their late 40s to 60 s. As affair where I am their only man other then their husband I love if they stopped taking the pill like during menopause or just love idea risk. I think so cool let nature decide. And me going bareback in them and humming deep inside them even more if on the cervix.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No joy on the other forum so thought you'd try here hey?

one of the undatablez !

I can't say ive heard that fantasy before

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

shit shit silly billy lol

"I love to fuck a older married woman. When she hasn't told her husband some in their late 40s to 60 s. As affair where I am their only man other then their husband I love if they stopped taking the pill like during menopause or just love idea risk. I think so cool let nature decide. And me going bareback in them and humming deep inside them even more if on the cervix."

As for the other mans wife trust me you aint alone lol

however for the bareback and letting nature take its course

i cant say i agrea with that matey

By *randmrssmithMan  over a year ago

london

Some ones on a different planet here....

Mate you need help and ladies not all men are like him !! Xxx

"humming deep inside " , does she sing along in your fantasy ?

ah, c'mon fabbers. Bound to be some cpls out there that do this and wont comment in the thread. He's stuck his neck out i'm sure.

We openly do bareback, but would never ever risk pregnancy with another man. We always say each to there own and try not to cast judgements over other peoples kinks and preferences but feel something like what the OP is asking for is a touchy subject. There are couples and women looking for this and this has been debated to death as had the bareback debate.

Wait till you get slapped with child support...

Doubt it will be a happily ever after....

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Not sayin i aggree

But its a fantasy section

"Wait till you get slapped with child support...

Doubt it will be a happily ever after.... "

Thanks nicky your the only person who knows what I saying its only fantasy and I never go for it in real life. If a older woman who was going threw the change some think once it slows or miss months in the time month that they think they can't have kids anymore so they stop the birthcontrol I thought what if the lady was dating younger fitter man. was having affair with younger man. what happen would she tell husband she been cheating or she keep it and say it was husbands and hide the affair. or get rid of alone and know she a naughty lady or she want to run off with the younger guy

"Thanks nicky your the only person who knows what I saying its only fantasy and I never go for it in real life. If a older woman who was going threw the change some think once it slows or miss months in the time month that they think they can't have kids anymore so they stop the birthcontrol I thought what if the lady was dating younger fitter man. was having affair with younger man. what happen would she tell husband she been cheating or she keep it and say it was husbands and hide the affair. or get rid of alone and know she a naughty lady or she want to run off with the younger guy "

Truly shocking. Fantasy or not. Especially the 'get rid' part

Just wrong on so many levels

Think he's back tracking a bit now :-0)

I am not back tracking. Maybe I should of explained it better first time. It's like the idea older woman facing the fact she fucked up and what would she do. If look at how if everything safe as houses when there a affair going its the risks that husband could find us or come from work and having her in the marriage bed. It's risk the makes it more sexy I talk about lady who in their 50s and bored of husband and then they make this mistake and they panic and it takes the thoughts back to when they was a teenager or early 20s. Or if they good back then this is their naughty stage of life

"Thanks nicky your the only person who knows what I saying its only fantasy and I never go for it in real life. If a older woman who was going threw the change some think once it slows or miss months in the time month that they think they can't have kids anymore so they stop the birthcontrol I thought what if the lady was dating younger fitter man. was having affair with younger man. what happen would she tell husband she been cheating or she keep it and say it was husbands and hide the affair. or get rid of alone and know she a naughty lady or she want to run off with the younger guy "

Fantasy or not that's pretty sick!

If I was you mate I would stop replying and stop this thread from keep poping up lol

this still goin on ?

casa caliente

hahahaha keep the fantasy hahaha

You my man belong on some cheap arse day time tv show!!!!

What your describing is totally irresponsible and disrespectful, "get rid"? That's a very poor crude statement to make!!

I'm not easily shocked but but this has disgusted me!!

Fantasy thread I know but that's not a fantasy that's just sick...

Carl

Most of the time people know i tend to defend threads a bit off.

However the deceptive nature of this thread and then the get rid comments makes me think bad on this

I'm not defending what you have written!!! I think its wrong how some people see fit to launch a personal attack on you.

I think you need to stop this debate before it gets out of hand and you're scarred for life !

casa caliente

loneless drives ppl mad lol

I wonder why more people don't use the forums when they could be on here getting attacked for having a fantasy or poor spelling.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow what a nasty and abusive load of posts I have just removed.

If you can't say anything without attacking or being abusive then you are best not posting it at all as you will end up with a ban.

You don't have to agree with a fantasy but at least be civil.

"Wow what a nasty and abusive load of posts I have just removed.

If you can't say anything without attacking or being abusive then you are best not posting it at all as you will end up with a ban.

You don't have to agree with a fantasy but at least be civil."

By *olinuk2009Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

if both partys want to play bareback then why not i like to play bareback when i can but happy to cover up if needed

I'm not sure he was after a critique on his literary talents. I'm assuming he was just sharing a fantasy as this forum section would suggest.

Phahaha @ the couple who have blocked all the people who have commented negatively on this post....

Think someone else may share the op's fantasy......

"I love to fuck a older married woman. When she hasn't told her husband some in their late 40s to 60 s. As affair where I am their only man other then their husband I love if they stopped taking the pill like during menopause or just love idea risk. I think so cool let nature decide. And me going bareback in them and humming deep inside them even more if on the cervix."

M8 think you been on that Island too bliidy long

"Phahaha @ the couple who have blocked all the people who have commented negatively on this post....

Think someone else may share the op's fantasy...... "

Ha ha ha!!! I'm blocked too!!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am not back tracking. Maybe I should of explained it better first time. It's like the idea older woman facing the fact she fucked up and what would she do. If look at how if everything safe as houses when there a affair going its the risks that husband could find us or come from work and having her in the marriage bed. It's risk the makes it more sexy I talk about lady who in their 50s and bored of husband and then they make this mistake and they panic and it takes the thoughts back to when they was a teenager or early 20s. Or if they good back then this is their naughty stage of life "

op, the language is a bit of a give away on many levels tbh..

'she fucked up and what would she do' and 'they panic' is selfish to the nth degree..

recognise you say its just a fantasy but its not a sensible one at all..

"Phahaha @ the couple who have blocked all the people who have commented negatively on this post....

Think someone else may share the op's fantasy......

Ha ha ha!!! I'm blocked too!!! "

lol

"I am not back tracking. Maybe I should of explained it better first time. It's like the idea older woman facing the fact she fucked up and what would she do. If look at how if everything safe as houses when there a affair going its the risks that husband could find us or come from work and having her in the marriage bed. It's risk the makes it more sexy I talk about lady who in their 50s and bored of husband and then they make this mistake and they panic and it takes the thoughts back to when they was a teenager or early 20s. Or if they good back then this is their naughty stage of life

op, the language is a bit of a give away on many levels tbh..

'she fucked up and what would she do' and 'they panic' is selfish to the nth degree..

recognise you say its just a fantasy but its not a sensible one at all.."

It's a fantasy,it doesn't have to be sensible! How many folk have ridiculous fantasies? An absolute multitude. That's why it's a fantasy because it's something he enjoys thinking about.

Does everyone here have sensible fantasies? Probably not-in fact there're many people who are very 'non-sensible' when they carry out fantasies.

My ex's fantasy was to get pregnant from a bareback gangbang/rape(normal I know.....) But she'd never ever do it. Fantasy.....

Chill out please

Utterly lacking in taste and class.

some reality starts with fantasy. Its not always a good thing. Very grey area where no one has the authority to draw the line. Certain urges get people into trouble and affect others without their knowledge. Some things should be kept quiet or thought about before discussing them on threads that are open to judgement from others. Just an observation.

"some reality starts with fantasy. Its not always a good thing. Very grey area where no one has the authority to draw the line. Certain urges get people into trouble and affect others without their knowledge. Some things should be kept quiet or thought about before discussing them on threads that are open to judgement from others. Just an observation. "

There seems to be alot of thought police on here!

ALL sexual reality begins in fantasy-from the teen pining to lose their virginity to the fetish/bdsm/bareback/cream pie/gangbang brigade &beyond to other extremeties.

Everyones journey begins in fantasy at some point.

And on a site such as this-no one is really in position to be judgemental!

thts sounds a bit wierd to me!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow what a nasty and abusive load of posts I have just removed.

You don't have to agree with a fantasy but at least be civil. "

» Add a new message to this topic