FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun Friday

Fun Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penpuss OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

Friday Funday

Well what can I say as many of you have realised I enjoy stranger sex. So every now and again I have what I call a fuck fill and go day. This is where I invite guys to come and fill whatever hole they wish and leave, I don’t want lots of conversation just physical contact with body and cock.

This particular Friday I had made arrangements to meet a guy whose sense of humour and banter had attracted me as much, if not more than his fit inked body and rather gorgeous looking cock. He mentioned he was working nearby and would be able to come over between jobs. So i posted this fun day meet for back up as I knew I would need more than just a couple of thrusts, and i waited for replies. Quite a few guys replied asking to join me, plus the normal amount that thought I would be satisfied with them wanking on cam ……….No thanks I like skin on skin.

I prepared my body shaved, douched and oiled so my skin was soft. I dressed in a pair of lace panties and a lace dress. Both see through and easy to remove. I did my makeup, and for once it looked rather good if I say so myself. I knew the inked guy wouldn’t be here long as he had mentioned he hadn’t had sex in a while and was likely to explode on touch. He arrived at 9am walked in kissed me and asked for a cup of tea. Producing a snickers bar from his pocket waving it in the air he said. ‘I need breakfast but I haven’t got long’ Grabbing me again and slipping his hand into my panties he whispered you know where this is going don’t you? Winking he grabbed his tea and headed for the stairs.

We entered the bedroom and he was soon undoing his trousers and taking off his top. I sat on my bed watching, he lent forward pulling my dress down, he exposed my breasts then taking my nipples between his teeth he nibbled as his hand pulled at my panties. Wetness flowed he smelt good and I wanted his cock. I dropped to my knees and released it from his pants. It sprung out at me like a coiled cobra and boy it looked even better close up. Licking the length of it and cupping his balls running my finger along his arse crack I took the head into my mouth and sucked it gently. Deeper and deeper I took it into my mouth, he grabbed my head and pulled me back. Groaning and claiming he would cum if I didn’t stop and he wanted to taste me. Pushing me back onto the bed he lifted my legs, taking my panties off as he did so. Head went down and he lapped at my dripping slit, a finger slipping into my arsehole. He carried on for a while fingers alternating between arse and cunt. I was in heaven it felt so good I could feel my juices running. All of a sudden he grabbed the snicker and unwrapped it, taking a gulp of his tea at the same time. I stared in disbelief and tried not to laugh. I thought guys couldn’t multitask. He was soon back between my legs snickers still in hand and I felt it pushing against my arsehole. I shifted myself so I was in a more comfortable position to take it and in it slipped. He groaned and his head went back down to lick me and ………….nibble at the snicker. This was quite erotic believe it or not, his mouth was licking my cunt and he was nibbling his snicker out of my arse at the same time. His hands were on my breasts pulling at my nipples as he ate, my cunt began to pulsate I was going to gush I could feel it rising. Snicker all gone his head came up, he took another gulp of tea as his other hand went toward my cunt. Fingers in and thrusting he soon had me gushing. I shook at the intensity and laughed at his audacity to finish his tea before he put his cup down and thrust his cock into me and pumping me hard. He was right he didn’t last long he was soon spurting hot cum by the bucket load into me. Stepping back and admiring his handy work he was soon on his knees again and cleaning me up. Mmmmm chocolate flavour cum my favourite he stated.

Well I wasn’t sure that had happened as I sat on the bed after he had dressed and left. I was looking through the mail again to decide who was nearest and would be fun. The guy I chose said he could be with me within 5 mins as he was just up the hill. Popping my dressing gown on I went downstairs and put the door on the latch went back up lay on the bed and waited. Soon heard the door close and ‘ Hello’. ‘ Come up’ I said and stood to greet him at the bedroom door. He was tall with lovely blue eyes. He pulled me to him as I slipped my dressing gown off, kissing my neck then my breast then back to my mouth he was undressing at the same time. His cock was soft and sitting on his balls. I backed up sat on the bed and took it into my mouth sucking life into it. It wasn’t long before he was fully hard and ready to fuck. I groaned at his size and turning onto my knees I demanded fucking. He didn’t argue he was soon holding my hips and slipping his length into my cunt, thrusting slowly in and out moaning as he did so. ‘ This feels so good I love sloppy seconds’ he stated. Quickening his movements he was soon thrusting fast and hard into me. The feeling was intense and I was verbally encouraging him to fuck me harder as our bodies slapped together. In a matter of minutes he was telling me he was going to cum. I grunted for him to give it all to me and he did. Hot spurts of cum filled me once again.

So back to the mail box and I had a message from the 3rd guy I had chosen He wanted to cum over my face and breasts and would be with me in 15 mins. Well true to his word he was at the door and I opened it naked cum dripping down my legs. He knew what to expect and was stood undressing at the bottom of the stairs. He was breathing heavily, cock hard as rock and his balls were as tight a pair I had felt in a while. I turned and led him upstairs holding onto his erection as I walked. Dropping to my knees I took his length into my mouth and sucked nibbled and licked his proud appendage. He was holding my head gently and letting me do as I wished, his breathing turning to panting as I was taking his cock deeper into my mouth. Several minutes later he was pulling my head off of his cock and grabbing it in his hand he wanked it. Aiming it at my face he spurted a heavy lot, it went everywhere face, hair, neck and breasts. I groaned and savoured the moment as it ran down my cheeks and dripped more onto my breast. I ran my fingers through it tasting it and rubbing it in at the same time. The guy stood there watching as his cock shrunk back to sit on his clean shaven balls. Thanks he muttered turned and headed down stairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked such a slut covered in cum inside and out. The front door closed.

My senses were tingling I wanted more, slut mode was in full flow. The 4th guys had answered he wanted to fuck my arse. I had agreed to this as I loved anal sex. He was due in about 10 mins so I nipped down to leave door on the latch then ran back up stairs to admire the mess I was in.

‘OMG you look like you been well used’ he stated as he stood in the bedroom doorway undressing. I grinned and said ‘yes this was the whole idea.’ He came toward me wanking his cock into action ‘fuck I do enjoy a dirty slut get on your knees bitch’ I did as I was told and he got onto the bed behind me spat onto my arsehole fingering it open and pushed his cock right in. I jumped at the force of it but he held me firm and boy did he fuck me. Long hard thrusts into me coupled with him calling me a dirty whore, horny slut and a fucking great shag. He pumped away sweat pouring off of him at the ferocity of it all. My whole body was tingling I could feel my cunt gushing as he hit home. My arse was gripping him and he was gripping my hips. Face into the mattress I hung on for dear life as he kept going for a good 15 minutes solid. Slapping my arse and telling me to take it you filthy bitch, he spurted his hot load into me grunting as he thrust deep and slow to milk the last drop.

I spread flat on my face on the mattress and reflected on what I has been up to. Did I regret it ? hell no every guy is different and I had enjoyed them all.

As my bath was running I ordered my STI test online. Mailed the guys a thanks and noticed a mail from a guy who ran a gangbang group. Mmmmmm now that may well be fun. I Slipped into a nice fragrant bath with a big grin on my face. Till the next time ………………………………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Absolutely fantastic read

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Absolutely cracking story!

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Truly fabulous

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn, I need a quick dirty release right now with a willing slutty mouth.

By *erry 555Man  over a year ago

york

Wow…. This got me hard

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Snicker fun sounds like something i d love

By *D123Man  over a year ago