FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 30 seconds

30 seconds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A number of years ago, my old employer celebtated 25 years trading by treating the staff to a 3 night getaway in Spain.

There was the normal boring conference in the day's to justify the expense, but the majority of the time was just an excuse for a massive piss up....and that was exactly what it was!

On arrival, we were allocated rooms. Mine was lovely and spacious with balcony and sea views. Settled in and, as there was nothing on the agenda until the evening, relaxed out on the balcony with a cold beer.

I had been sat there for a while when I heard the balcony door of the room next door slid open. Not feeling particularly chatty, my first thought was to blot back inside to avoid any awkward chat with another work colleague, but they were too quick.....'hiya' came the sweet voice from next door and there, stood in a very tiny bikini was Jade, one of the more junior members of my team.

Jade had joined the business around 12 months earlier. 23 years old, and a beautiful person inside and out. The best was to describe Jade was a dark skinned Jennifer Lawrence. A natural beauty with a body to match.

She had really struggled with the work when she first arrived and I had taken her under my wing and mentored her, and we got on really well, to the point she called me her work dad!

She invited me to come and have a drink with her and we had a long chat about life in general. All the time she sat in her tiny bikini.... Wow.

We arranged to walk down to dinner together and whilst we then went our separate ways, I kept catching her eye all evening and each time, she gave me a beautiful beaming smile! Good for the old guys ego!!

As the evening progressed, I found myself at the bar when I got a tap on the shoulder, it was Jade. I offered her a drink...'OJ' she responded...BJ did you say? I asked..she smiled..'if your lucky ' she responded but an orange juice for now!

We chatted more and we got on to relationships etc. She had just split up from her boyfriend and I was telling her what an idiot he must be to lose her....she started to tell me how she still loved him but was glad they had split as he was so crap between the sheets!

'Well' I said 'you don't know what you are missing with an older guy, I would give you the best 30 seconds of your life'....what a smooth operator!!

She had a giggle.......

We chatted some more but, by this time, I was feeling tired so said I was off to bed, said goodnight, and off I went.

I got back to the room and jumped in the shower, then popped my robe on and had a chill on the bed. I was just about to get into bed, when I head a gentle knock at the door....I opened it and there was stood Jade, also in her bath robe.

She smiled and said 'I was wondering if you had 30 seconds to spare?'

My jaw nearly hit the floor. She was tea total so I knew it wasn't the alcohol speaking.....'you better come in'

She brushed past me and entered the room, standing at the end of the bed. The room was lit solely by the light of the TV but this was enough to see her allow her bath robe to drop to the floor, and there she stood, in beautiful two piece red lingerie.

I walked over. My first thought was to throw her on the bed and rip those panties off but, instead, I gently kissed her lips. Wow. A real spark. She responded by passionately kissing me back.

We must have stood there, just kissing for 10 + minutes, then, she pulled open my robe and went down on me, sucking my rock hard cock, whilst looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

I knew I would not last long, but didn't hold back, and shot a huge load straight down her throat. She didn't waste a drop.....

She stood up. I think she thought that may be it, but I had other plans, and we ended up on the bed.

We kissed some more. And I had the pleasure of her body....so toned and tight.

Within a few minutes, I was hard again and ready for more.

I spent a long time between those legs, until she squirted like a fountain, something she had never experienced before.

We fucked in every position imaginable and she appeared to love every minute of it. So free, so confident. Beautiful.

She eventually left some 3 hours later. I was exhausted!

I woke up the next morning with a message on my phone.

Thanks for the most amazing 30 seconds. Thanks xxx

We had two more nights. Lets just say we made the most of them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adbod1972Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

By *oz77Man  over a year ago

Stretton

wow. sounds great.

and also thankyou for judy posting the story.

abd not doing 3 lines and saying let me know if you wa t more blah blah.

great thst you just got on with it.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Fantastic story, so sexy.

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *mooth321Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

Very nice

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And, back at work......

We had a couple of hook ups in the disabled toilets, but I left the company shortly afterwards and moved away.

Our only contact now is via social media but I still get the odd private picture or two!

» Add a new message to this topic