FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting awkwardly with not knowing how to proceed.

Meeting awkwardly with not knowing how to proceed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmar62 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

It has to be said? Meeting new people is a fantastic way of sharing good times.

With us it’s always a nervous time, mrs preparing herself, the showering, shaving to a baby smooth skin, the makeup before adorning herself in a very revealing sexy outfit. Her nervousness being worn as a badge of an impending doom. All I can do is to help her feel how sexy she looks. I’m also supposed to be a rock of confidence, but inside I’m a complete mess.

We’re ready and the time has arrived and we are expecting the knock at the door. The dreaded knock happens. All smiles and we greet our guests literally dying inside. Will they like us or won’t they. Drinks offered and some kind of a conversation starts, small talk at first and as the drinks take affect the real conversation begins. But there comes a point when everything slows down and the awkward silence starts to creep in.

Does anyone else suffer like this?

These days we decided to eliminate this by actually doing the complete opposite. We stay completely naked and the mrs is already being massaged by me, all our guests have to do is join in or watch. We have a break and then as the ice has been broken, the conversation flows and laugher is actually a brilliant aphrodisiac. So far it’s been a great success and going forward it should be a new vision moving forward. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great idea, never thought of this!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

It still happpens every time i meet a new couple and i think it's the best part.

The hour has arrived, you've double and triple checked you've showered and shaved everywhere you wanted, brushed your teeth. You're approaching the front door, your stomach is churning, knees knocking, have you got the right door?

Yes of course you have, just knock, and the rest of the evening will take its course.

So I knock and jump in with both feet. It's great.

Hinckley

"It still happpens every time i meet a new couple and i think it's the best part.

The hour has arrived, you've double and triple checked you've showered and shaved everywhere you wanted, brushed your teeth. You're approaching the front door, your stomach is churning, knees knocking, have you got the right door?

Yes of course you have, just knock, and the rest of the evening will take its course.

So I knock and jump in with both feet. It's great."

It’s hard no matter how you approach it. Hats off though.

By *ichard CockMan  over a year ago

Ashby De La Zouch

Only met guys so far, a few 3 some but mostly singles. Second and subsequent meets are much more relaxed from the start but it's the first times that I get most nervous. Driving there I wonder if the guy will answer the door (the odd one hasn't), right address (turned the wrong way a couple of times but thankfully no one in).

Once inside and he door shuts what next?

Most just show me to the room, usually a bedroom but the lounge is quite common. Mostly we strip off, sometimes we feel each other and pull clothes off.

Once naked and cock behaving its much more relaxed, mostly we know the roles we will take but there are often nice surprises.

It's very rare to have any post orgasm chat other than showing me where the bathroom is and then see you mate as I go back out the door.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It has to be said? Meeting new people is a fantastic way of sharing good times.

With us it’s always a nervous time, mrs preparing herself, the showering, shaving to a baby smooth skin, the makeup before adorning herself in a very revealing sexy outfit. Her nervousness being worn as a badge of an impending doom. All I can do is to help her feel how sexy she looks. I’m also supposed to be a rock of confidence, but inside I’m a complete mess.

We’re ready and the time has arrived and we are expecting the knock at the door. The dreaded knock happens. All smiles and we greet our guests literally dying inside. Will they like us or won’t they. Drinks offered and some kind of a conversation starts, small talk at first and as the drinks take affect the real conversation begins. But there comes a point when everything slows down and the awkward silence starts to creep in.

These days we decided to eliminate this by actually doing the complete opposite. We stay completely naked and the mrs is already being massaged by me, all our guests have to do is join in or watch. We have a break and then as the ice has been broken, the conversation flows and laugher is actually a brilliant aphrodisiac. So far it’s been a great success and going forward it should be a new vision moving forward. X"

Yes we both have EXACTLY the nerves you two describe. But have never thought of your solution lol

Hinckley

"It has to be said? Meeting new people is a fantastic way of sharing good times.

These days we decided to eliminate this by actually doing the complete opposite. We stay completely naked and the mrs is already being massaged by me, all our guests have to do is join in or watch. We have a break and then as the ice has been broken, the conversation flows and laugher is actually a brilliant aphrodisiac. So far it’s been a great success and going forward it should be a new vision moving forward. X

Yes we both have EXACTLY the nerves you two describe. But have never thought of your solution lol "

It works for us. Plus having a massage table helps us.

By *littylicker69Man  over a year ago

abergavenny

Yes it happens even after meeting same couple many times the first 30 mins plus is spent making small talk & eventually one of us makes the 1st move with all that time wasted. The next meet I sent an email to the wife. She said her husband wanted to walk in on us as we started having some form of sex. Next meet I arrived at door husband opened it let me in & went to kitchen to get me a drink I went straight into the lounge & gave wife a hug & kiss & immediately dropped to my knees & started to lick & suck her panty less pussy ide been licking her for a few minutes by the time husband returned & walked in to see her almost reaching her 1st of many orgasms all he said was Ooooh!!! So you’ve started without me then & immediately got his cock out not a huge one but as soon as he starts to get horny he starts to drip pre cum at quite a rate but by starting like that no awkward moments arrived as to who should make the first move & we did something similar every meet after that & it was great

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Still remember my first meet. Sat I'm the living room for about 4 hours with the wife wearing virtually nothing and the husband offering me budweiser after budweiser...

Eventually I just moved in and kissed her.

20 minutes later we were dp ing her with gusto! Lol

Hinckley

"Yes it happens even after meeting same couple many times the first 30 mins plus is spent making small talk & eventually one of us makes the 1st move with all that time wasted. The next meet I sent an email to the wife. She said her husband wanted to walk in on us as we started having some form of sex. Next meet I arrived at door husband opened it let me in & went to kitchen to get me a drink I went straight into the lounge & gave wife a hug & kiss & immediately dropped to my knees & started to lick & suck her panty less pussy ide been licking her for a few minutes by the time husband returned & walked in to see her almost reaching her 1st of many orgasms all he said was Ooooh!!! So you’ve started without me then & immediately got his cock out not a huge one but as soon as he starts to get horny he starts to drip pre cum at quite a rate but by starting like that no awkward moments arrived as to who should make the first move & we did something similar every meet after that & it was great "

Get in. That’s a scenario we’ve never tried, but hey, it works for you.

Hinckley

"Still remember my first meet. Sat I'm the living room for about 4 hours with the wife wearing virtually nothing and the husband offering me budweiser after budweiser...

Eventually I just moved in and kissed her.

20 minutes later we were dp ing her with gusto! Lol

"

Haha. My mrs would have been fucking sooner. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic