FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First or best anal sex

First or best anal sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutchie OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Tell me about your first or best anal encounter

My best is with a gorgeous lady from here so I won't go into details without her permission to tell.

My first was many years ago with a one night stand when I was at university she aske for it after we had been fucking all evening after meeting in the union bar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

First time we did DP. The single guy with us had such a thick cock it kept driving me out of her pussy. She came so hard she nearly fainted.

birmingham

"First time we did DP. The single guy with us had such a thick cock it kept driving me out of her pussy. She came so hard she nearly fainted."

DP is wonderful I'm lucky to have experienced it a few times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First time we did DP. The single guy with us had such a thick cock it kept driving me out of her pussy. She came so hard she nearly fainted."

Love that, need to hear more about it

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

First time was when I lost my virginity.

Best time was with a girl I met in South Africa whilst working out there. She came back to my hotel room, and had more orgasms through anal than through pussy penetration. It was a mind blowing night

1st time with a FWB she was never interested in it and knew had done it in the past and happy to do it again.

We were in bed one night and she began to rub her naked ass against me and my pre-cum was flowing like a river lubing her tight asshole nicely, after several minutes she started to push back slowly and I slipped in with little resistance. As this was her 1st time I went slow and when I reached around to rub her clit I found that she was soaking, as I continued to rub her she began to climax and the excitement of being her 1st and the movements of her body we both came together with me finishing inside her.

We done it many times since then but nothing beat the 1st time.

By *reston2TwoCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Whilst I've had numerous partners who liked anal I think the best was wirh a woman who didn't, it was consensual, but consensual non consent.

She liked to be dominated whenever we had sex, sometimes that was spanking, face fucking and toys, sometimes it was full bandage, restraints, flogger, cane etc and I started using a small butt plug on her, she wasn't happy the first time, but it was somewhat innocuous and when she had an irgasm she later told me how it felt so much different with the butt plug in.

Fast forward to a time at a hotel, we'd stayed at hotels before, however this time we played out a whole scenario together, we would he strangers meeting in a hotel and I was to get her to take me back to her room. As much as she liked to be the submissive, she didn't submit easily, and in this occasion she had said that if I can't convince her to take me to her room she didn't want to play.

So game on, now of course once in the room I had to get her pants off, but this is when I stopped being a decent she met and became a brute. She didn't like to use her safe word, I had to earn it, and that night was no different, I had spanked and flogged harder than I'd ever done before, I fucked her face as brutally hard as I could, and yet no safe word. I had used the butt plug on her that elicited many profanities, she was fighting me hard, I need to up my game. I managed to get some lube on my cock whilst relubing the butt plug, but instead of putting the plug back in I forced my cock in. She kicked out out and fought back and it was literally the ride of my life, but still no safe word. I endedup shooting my load inside her ass, it was amazing, and yet still no safe word.

The only thing that I knew would make her use her safe word was too much pleasure, she hated to be touched just after orgasm, so I used a big vibrator and didn't stop once she came, very soon afterwards she used her safe word.

Amazing sex with her and the only time I've cum during anal sex, great power play and we both got a lot from the night.

She later admitted to loving it when I came inside her

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Some girl I was fucking on and off for a few years she loved it up her arse more than in her pussy.

I remember after a night out she had already snuck off to fuck someone and I didn’t know till we was fucking and she told me I was using his cum as lube. She didn’t even need lube it would just go in easy enough

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

First was a mfm with the wife we were having dvp he slipped out then went up her ass.Her eyes nearly popped out as he rode her virgin ass.She wouldnt stop cumming .

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

My local bank manager. Older married lady.

birmingham

Any ladies want to tell?

birmingham

keep them coming

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

My first was peobably the best to date, as a teenager at University.

Though lookimg to take my first, maybe a pegging?

By *andyrod1Man  over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

I had a brief liaison with a Turkish girl who loved back door action, she was an amazing girl who loved sex, looking up at me with her big brown eyes while she knelt before me, expertly sucking my cock.

Another anal queen was a mixed race girl, she loved anal, l was more than happy to oblige, sadly, she was a bunny boiler too, thus ended that one but l have been blessed to have encountered many women who were only too happy to take my cock up their shitter!

birmingham

I've only met a few women who do it but those who do were all properly horny and enjoyed it

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

My first time was with a woman i grew up with.

She was married at the time so we had a bit of a fling together.

I knew she took A when in the mood for it.

One day eating her shaven pussy i went further down and licked her Ass.

She Gushed like a dam bursting. Used her juices as lube. Would love to have some more FUN with her

My best was my second time…. First time was about 30 years ago

The second with a guy I met off here… he prepped me well and it was one of the hottest things we’ve ever done

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 21/03/23 13:38:53]

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

First was when I was 20 a 64 year old hotwife I was fucking. The second was her Cuck hubby a few weeks later...With her help and encouragement of course.

Best was a 40yr old virgin guy 17 years ago. Feeling his orgasms he as lay there with his gorgeous wife stroking his cock was like nothing I've experienced before or since! Cum flying everywhere. He just kept squirting his jizz all over his chest and up onto his face.

The fact that they were paying me to do it made it even better!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

"First was when I was 20 a 64 year old hotwife I was fucking. The second was her Cuck hubby a few weeks later...With her help and encouragement of course.

Best was a 40yr old virgin guy 17 years ago. Feeling his orgasms he as lay there with his gorgeous wife stroking his cock was like nothing I've experienced before or since! Cum flying everywhere. He just kept squirting his jizz all over his chest and up onto his face.

The fact that they were paying me to do it made it even better! "

Hot and spicy

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

First time was with a lovely lady I met off a different site. Went round to hers and she invited another friend over. With them in missionary she turned round and said take my arse. Who was I to argue. Grabbed the lube and slid myself in. She claimed it was her first anal but I know know this was not the case.

Best was with a fwb off here. She was sexy and both holes tight. However she loved me filling her arse and would often squirt whilst I was filling her arse.

By *asy 1965Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmonds

With my sister in law, my wife's twin.

The first night we played while licking her pussy and finger fucking her I fingered her anally, she was shocked as her husband had never played with her arse but really got into it.

Over the next few plays I introduced her to more anal play, licking and rimming her which she loved, then finger fucking and toys and vibrator.

She was always very wet but with anal play she would just stream her juices.

When we played we would play for hours, fucking, kissing caressing then more fucking.

We had fucked and had plenty of oral and finger fucking pussy and arse, I had cum inside her and she had cum numerous times.

We kissed while relaxing after resting and I started to finger fuck both holes lubeing her arse with our juices then slipped her legs over my shoulder and put the head of my cock on her rose and push it slowly in. She tensed but did not say no so I started to gently and slowly fuck her arse. As we fucked she relaxed and then started to call out that I was fucking her arse and how this should always be, fucking her arse and pussy.

She came with gushes many times squirting her juices over my belly and cock.

She always came hard and wet but with anal it was intense gushes.

Having had plenty of anal over the years it was one of my favorite things but taking the SIL anal cherry and introducing her to all types of anal play and her intense enjoyment the first time with her was the most memorable.

Oh god where do l start, was on a night out, had alot to drink and ended up with a mature married male dancing with me, and before l knew it was dancing behind me, ended up at his and over his sofa stood up bent over it, and god did he make me moan

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Arranged to meet up with a couple for a three some. In the bedroom in the heat of the moment he asked me to give her anal she agreed it was amazing had her legs up around my head

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Two favourites.

First was in the car with my wife, totally spontaneous, bare back in a car park in the centre of Douglas.

Second favourite was with a FB and another male. DP’d her then just used her arse, taking it in turns until we were all spent. I have a picture of my finger up her arse in my friends only section…

birmingham

These are all very horny

By *hyguy469Man  over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

Was fucking a colleague from work...she was married and not on any form of birth control.

We talked about how amazing it would be to cum inside her but obviously couldn't risk it. Then one day, we booked a day room in a hotel and she suggested that I could cum up her ass.

We used plenty of lube and after a few switches of position, I managed to slide it up her tight hole. It felt so tight and it wasn't long before I came inside her. I nearly fainted as I came (maybe blood flow restriction as she was so tight lol)

By *ovie_MadWoman  over a year ago

sunderland

My first time was with my ex.

We used to fuck allll the time and I wanted to try it… so he lubed up my ass and gently put it in.

Then when I got used to it, he pounded me and I was coming everywhere hahaha

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 21/03/23 19:01:05]

birmingham

"My first time was with my ex.

We used to fuck allll the time and I wanted to try it… so he lubed up my ass and gently put it in.

Then when I got used to it, he pounded me and I was coming everywhere hahaha"

Sounds wonderful

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hotel in Blackpool couple in the bar asking for fun place to try said a few near funny girl show bar met them late and asked them if having fun she had her hand on my lap touching me she said yes but wanted more fun okay with me but he is not happy i forget the strap on I might be better than that we went back to the hotel I watched them get naked and have fun I got naked and she positioned him thinking about the pegging fun but I got behind him and had sex and she asked for the same thing after

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

my first anal sex was with a girl in Wolverhampton I was so turned on I came almost immediately

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Me and the wife love it she orgasams are so intensive makes her cum hard and wet

cambridge

First time was with the ex wife who introduced me to the joys of it!

Best was a few years ago with a girl from

The local village who had never tried it before but was very intrigued! I got to play for hours the first time with her, licking her tight hole while I played with her soaking pussy. When I finally slid in she came on the spot, moaning and bucking! Was a very horny time!

By *idlandiaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Best is a tie between a lady who liked anal during her period and an engaged Indian woman who wanted to try a few things before tying the knot

By *olvesguy47Man  over a year ago

Stafford

I have two bests... first with a woman who I had an on/off relationship with about 8 years ago and we were in a hotel after a few drinks and she stripped off put her arse on the edge of bed and said "fuck my arse" I could have come on the spot! After a lit of patience and lube I fucked her hard and she never stopped coming. I came inside her and slept on a towel. 2nd was from here 4 ish years ago, an MMF and after lots of foreplay between the 3 of us we DP'd her which drove her wild... after he came she got on all fours and I pounded her gorgeous arse really deep while he stroked my balls and fingered me to an intense orgasm. Great memories.

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 22/03/23 15:30:04]

birmingham

"I have two bests... first with a woman who I had an on/off relationship with about 8 years ago and we were in a hotel after a few drinks and she stripped off put her arse on the edge of bed and said "fuck my arse" I could have come on the spot! After a lit of patience and lube I fucked her hard and she never stopped coming. I came inside her and slept on a towel. 2nd was from here 4 ish years ago, an MMF and after lots of foreplay between the 3 of us we DP'd her which drove her wild... after he came she got on all fours and I pounded her gorgeous arse really deep while he stroked my balls and fingered me to an intense orgasm. Great memories. "

Nice

birmingham

Anal during DP is great

First time anal sex maybe about 25 year old..been crazy about it ever since.

Best anal would be when i first time cummed inside bareback. With someone you trust ofcourse

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

My first prostrate massage blew my mind. Was seeing stars. First time strapon also was amazing.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

My best anal experiences are where both partners are equally enjoying themselves. Had one recently with a MILF who was an anal virgin- her ex couldn't get more than an inch in. She wanted to try and I first got her relaxed first with multiple orgasms before slipping in a butt plug. Even after that, she was really tight and I needed multiple attempts before I was all the way in. She loved the sensations and after a while asked me to go faster and deeper...

I've also had ladies who've gushed from anal sex only without any clitoral or vaginal stimulation.

birmingham

Ladies who like anal should be cherished

birmingham

And adored

cambridge

By *cEasy2016Man  over a year ago

Middle of Nowhereish

My first was a married European lady who was on holiday in my city. She loved being naughty with her new friends.

birmingham

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Always wanted to try giving anal sex but never managed it.

Received it and it was amazing. I have only been with one man and it was awesome

Best anal was when I had been invited over to a couple's late one night .she handed me a beer soon as I entered .we sat in the living room had are drinks her in just a nighty .no sine of her hubby she explained that he was in the shy side and did not play .he was up stairs in there bedroom and we use another one to play .soon as entered the room she was in zipping my jeans .as soon as she Finnish sucking me hard and stood up I took the night off over her head to reveal her lovely DD the. The rest on my clothes and got on the bed .as I started to fuck her pussy I heard her hubby come to the bed room door which she had left just a little open don't now how much he could see but he could certainly hear us .after few strokes she was dripping and very vocal her pussy felt wonderful as she got wetter and wetter we both had a great orgasam .and a short rest I said I fuck her doggy as she wanted more and I was not going to refuse her hubby still listening at door .so after a nice doggy in her pussy I slipped out my cock springing up as I did so then next thrust hit her right in the bum hole which was well lubed from the juices that had run down during are first fuck .she got as far as N before screaming yes half my length must have been in by then so I just continued fucking her bum .she had another noise orgasm and I came for the third time .after I had a shower and she help drie me of giving my cock a cheeky suck or two and telling me how much she. Enjoyed her first anal fuck. Next day I got a text message to say her hubby had fucked her after went and for the first time he had fucked her bum as well .we met a number of times after that and she always had all 3 holes filled .

cambridge

By *xtrafuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Never used to like like it, boyfriends etc would try and sometime take but I didn’t enjoy.

Think I started enjoying it more in my late 30s/40s single after my divorce, dating more experienced guys and girls!

birmingham

"Never used to like like it, boyfriends etc would try and sometime take but I didn’t enjoy.

Think I started enjoying it more in my late 30s/40s single after my divorce, dating more experienced guys and girls!"

You have a beautiful arse xx

I'm glad you like anal

By *ooBoo95Man  over a year ago

Leyland

"Best anal was when I had been invited over to a couple's late one night .she handed me a beer soon as I entered .we sat in the living room had are drinks her in just a nighty .no sine of her hubby she explained that he was in the shy side and did not play .he was up stairs in there bedroom and we use another one to play .soon as entered the room she was in zipping my jeans .as soon as she Finnish sucking me hard and stood up I took the night off over her head to reveal her lovely DD the. The rest on my clothes and got on the bed .as I started to fuck her pussy I heard her hubby come to the bed room door which she had left just a little open don't now how much he could see but he could certainly hear us .after few strokes she was dripping and very vocal her pussy felt wonderful as she got wetter and wetter we both had a great orgasam .and a short rest I said I fuck her doggy as she wanted more and I was not going to refuse her hubby still listening at door .so after a nice doggy in her pussy I slipped out my cock springing up as I did so then next thrust hit her right in the bum hole which was well lubed from the juices that had run down during are first fuck .she got as far as N before screaming yes half my length must have been in by then so I just continued fucking her bum .she had another noise orgasm and I came for the third time .after I had a shower and she help drie me of giving my cock a cheeky suck or two and telling me how much she. Enjoyed her first anal fuck. Next day I got a text message to say her hubby had fucked her after went and for the first time he had fucked her bum as well .we met a number of times after that and she always had all 3 holes filled ."

That sounds incredible I would love to experience dp myself. I love anal it's so good!

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

My first was when a 20 year old apprentice electrician but on the tools and working in luxury flats in Knightsbridge and the woman of the flat in her late 50's. An American woman who would only let me fuck her in the arse as her pussy was for her husband who worked at the Embassy. Lasted for months before he got posted back to the states but she did introduce me to her friends but that's another story

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

My first was with my first wife shortly after we started dating. Even though it was over 30 years ago, I still remember the slow gentle easing in, the tight ring and that “pop” as I finally got all the way in.

Through out our marriage, it was a regular thing, almost as frequent as cunt sex. She loved it. We divorce nearly 20 years ago, but have stayed in touch and had fairly frequent fucks in the last few years, and still loves it up the arse with me.

The best was actually my second wife, ironically after we divorced a couple of years back. Throughout our marriage, she never wanted anal and never let me up there. However, a few months after the divorce, we started fucking again, and very unexpectedly one night, she demanded I fucked her arse. Of course I snapped up the chance!!

birmingham

"My first was with my first wife shortly after we started dating. Even though it was over 30 years ago, I still remember the slow gentle easing in, the tight ring and that “pop” as I finally got all the way in.

Through out our marriage, it was a regular thing, almost as frequent as cunt sex. She loved it. We divorce nearly 20 years ago, but have stayed in touch and had fairly frequent fucks in the last few years, and still loves it up the arse with me.

The best was actually my second wife, ironically after we divorced a couple of years back. Throughout our marriage, she never wanted anal and never let me up there. However, a few months after the divorce, we started fucking again, and very unexpectedly one night, she demanded I fucked her arse. Of course I snapped up the chance!! "

Nothing sexier that a lady who wants anal ficking

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

My first (Jack) 16 girl I lost my cherry to and took her,s both Cherry's on the same afternoon spent the whole summer in all 3 of her holes.

Best Sunny and an Ex both didn't like it till I changed all of that. My Ex 5 Guinness and i could fuck all her holes mouth pussy and ass. Introduce Sunny to anal pleasure she only had 3 guys up her ass her Ex, me and a chap from Fab.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ilfermlineMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

First time.

Honeymoon @ Paris in the 80s

Porn cinema showing all sorts

Made us horny, shagged in an alley right after.

Bought olive oil and wine.

Hotel.

Took her anal cherry. Been doing it ever since and her pegging me. Done DP, dildos, fingers and fists over the years.

We have an anal-versary every year

» Add a new message to this topic