FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sissy Maid

Sissy Maid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All,

I’m very open to serving a couple or M or F as their Sissy maid in which I would come and clean clear homes on a regular schedule or even be a hostess or servant for them. Really an open offer to serve as a sissy and for me to be utilised however you best see fit.

I would be happy investing in a nice maids outfit for this position so you’d have a day in the dress style, colour and material. Of course my services would be free of change. For me I enjoy pleasing and helping others and that fulfilling enough for me!

Message me or reply if you would be interested in my services.

-Sissy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dr41ukMan  over a year ago

leicester

i am the same would be so much fun

By *ingeriecdABCTV/TS  over a year ago

catterick

I do this regularly for a couple of couples in my french maids outfit which is in my pictures and once I’ve finished doing my chores I get rewarded of both of them and love the whole scenario, always open to offers

By *tephbicdTV/TS  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Oh wow I'd love to be a maid x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many have this fantasy

I used to but was no good at cleaning

Wanted to be trained to do it better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello All,

I’m very open to serving a couple or M or F as their Sissy maid in which I would come and clean clear homes on a regular schedule or even be a hostess or servant for them. Really an open offer to serve as a sissy and for me to be utilised however you best see fit.

I would be happy investing in a nice maids outfit for this position so you’d have a day in the dress style, colour and material. Of course my services would be free of change. For me I enjoy pleasing and helping others and that fulfilling enough for me!

Message me or reply if you would be interested in my services.

-Sissy"

Shame you're so far away

Id love this!

» Add a new message to this topic