FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The voyeur

The voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iink OP   Man  over a year ago

gorey

I am usually a hands on kinda guy, but just recently something happened that made me reconsider my kinkier side. Earlier in the night at a well known swingers club I had spotted a rather attractive female on her own, she had caught my eye, stunning legs, a pert ass and a body to die for. As I sat and watched I noticed she was joined by a older couple, it turned out he was a Dom, his hot wife and this stunning woman it transpired was his pet. They soon disappeared upstairs and I followed at a distance, I watched as he prepared for what spectacle was to come. First he tied his wife to the cross, he stripped her of her clothes and commanded his pet to watch as he began to tease this woman, first with pleasurable gestures, then with more and more aggressive flogging,bi looked across and I could see his pet squirming on the sofa, presumably touching herself and getting off on the shared intense scenario that was playing out in front of her. Eventually it was her turn, she was stripped and placed on the cross, her body shook with anticipation of what was to come, that image imprinted on my brain, such that the following day I was in bed with a friend, she was sucking my cock and my brain went back to that moment. I could see her long legs, muscles taut in her high heals as she stood upto the Cross. Her ass gradually getting redder as the flogging became more intense, the shaking as she succumbed to the control he had over her, truly a master at work. The image still imprinted on my brain I came inside her mouth, one of the most intense orgasms I have had in some time.. now I feel I must explore this more. I crave once again that visual stimulation..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By *ames_SallyCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire