FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife finally as orgy with 3 men.

Wife finally as orgy with 3 men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes congratulations to my wife, she finally had her first orgy with 3 men on the bed at the same time while I watched and wanked. After weeks of searching for the right men we finally end up with my brother and his friend and my brother inlaw.

She dressed up in sexy basque knickers and stocking and some white wine then she blind folded herself. She lay on the bed waiting for them , legs apart . use condoms.

After the men wash up / bathed and a few drinks they entered the room naked and lay on the bed with her.

We had some rules no chatting, condoms to be used and wife to be spanked and fucked in both holes and plenty of orally sex

I watched has the men pleased my wife and watched her pleasing them.

When it was over the men left the house and I removed her blind fold and sucked her pussy and fucked her.

No mention of the 3 men was every said. This was her Christmas present from me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Your brother and brother in law?

Lucky this story is bollocks, you sick fucker.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/13 21:57:40]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

weirdo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes congratulations to my wife, she finally had her first orgy with 3 men on the bed at the same time while I watched and wanked. After weeks of searching for the right men we finally end up with my brother and his friend and my brother inlaw.

She dressed up in sexy basque knickers and stocking and some white wine then she blind folded herself. She lay on the bed waiting for them , legs apart . use condoms.

After the men wash up / bathed and a few drinks they entered the room naked and lay on the bed with her.

We had some rules no chatting, condoms to be used and wife to be spanked and fucked in both holes and plenty of orally sex

I watched has the men pleased my wife and watched her pleasing them.

When it was over the men left the house and I removed her blind fold and sucked her pussy and fucked her.

No mention of the 3 men was every said. This was her Christmas present from me.

Wow lucky guys

"

» Add a new message to this topic