FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First milf experience

First milf experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollegecock OP   Man  over a year ago

l

Looking for my first milf experience and was hoping people could share their stories of their first time. Also any milf interested in fun share away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean older then you as there are many many 'Milfs' around our age.

My first year older then me. Met her on a night out in the smoking area although I don't smoke. First interaction was her faking an accent but then we got talking mentioned her kid then we went back inside. Thought nothing of it but I went back outside again and she appeared out of nowhere, clearly had more to drink. The 2nd conversation wasn't as innocent, immediately started talking about what type of dick she liked and asked if I had it. I told her she would have to find out so she grabbed it, smiled and asked for my phone. Saved her name as something inappropriate (I won't say what it was but it involved race play). Checked she was okay the next day and told her what she saved her name as as well as if she remembered the conversations we had. Fortunately for me she did then invited me round the following weekend when her kid was out. Kept going for a bit till her baby daddy found out who was a little controlling. It was fun while it lasted though.

By *ollegecock OP   Man  over a year ago

l

Lucky you bud

» Add a new message to this topic