FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naked window

Naked window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisukbishare OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm lying in bed naked with my curtains open wishing there was a light across the street. Am I alone. Love you real or fantasy stories of what happens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

It’s up to you to make the first move, rather than lying in bed , rise put on your dressing gown, tidy your bed and walk towards the window ,

Casually looking out towards the other windows taking note of all the lights that are on then allow your robe to slip to the floor. Insuring the light in your room shows your body to the world and take a note. How many like to go out if you’re going to watch your neighbour standing naked in her bedroom it’s easier to watch in the dark

By *ordelpusMan  over a year ago

perth

I do this everytime i am in a hotel, curtains alwsys open and befside light on so it does not look too obvious. The thrill is awesome. I walk padt window a few times pretending to be doing something and sometimrs stop to look out. Been seen a few times which was exciting and seen a few guys flashing back. Only once seen a couple respond. So do not hesitate, live life to the max.

Edinburgh

Hotel I stay in in Horsham sometimes looks directly onto multistory carpark. Every room level looks out on a level with cars. Extra fun. Not had a connection yet..but fun.

By *ordelpusMan  over a year ago

perth

Temember, god loves a tryer!

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love it living in Blackpool and walking on the seafront, I have seen lots of things in the many hotel windows on a night

Blackpool

Bump

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

Me and gf have fucked few times in hotel windows..last time was in Windermere and fucked her from behind 8n the window wearing stockings and bra and there was a big hotel behind us and I'm sure someone must have seen us..

Blackpool

"Me and gf have fucked few times in hotel windows..last time was in Windermere and fucked her from behind 8n the window wearing stockings and bra and there was a big hotel behind us and I'm sure someone must have seen us.."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love being seen in the window. Have been by neighbours and many people in hotels

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

We quite often fuck in our window. It’s exciting when people walk past, and the fresh air is lovely.

I read a thing once that says every street has at least one house where you’ll have naked neighbours..

I think I’m the naked neighbour in my street

By *aucyvickiWoman  over a year ago

Steeton

I’m the naked neighbour too hehe

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

I'm definitely the naked neighbour on my street. I even go in my garden naked..

Blackpool

I’ve just discreetly got dressed as I knew my slim elderly female lady was looking over from her bedroom window and watching

Edinburgh

DEFINITELY the naked neighbour here. The local artist has even sketched us a naked bathers on the beach and hung it in his gallery.

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

"I’m the naked neighbour too hehe "

Wow I'd love to have you as my naked neighbour or even have chance to see you teasing.

Blackpool

Anyone else had fun like this ? Drop me a message

By *eekyGuyMan  over a year ago

Somewhere

I wish I was your neighbour!

By *lackpool67Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Live in a bungalow

Main bedroom at the front over looking the driveway

Currently on the bed wanking as my car is getting valeted on the drive

If the guy looked he would clearly see me

Horny as fuck

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

On a recent trip abroad I was teasing Logan through the window. I was wearing sheer stockings and suspenders, displaying my legs for him, running my hands up them. As you can imagine it wasn't long before Logan came inside and was fucking me hard

By *igcock947Man  over a year ago

north west

I was staying at a hotel in Leeds once on the ground floor facing the car park, was probably around 1/2am fucking my partner up against the window with the curtains open and the window fully open, was so hot the thought that someone was maybe watching or listening! Another was at a cottage with a group of friends, our room had a deck that led out to the garden was fucking against the doors while everyone was downstairs and then opened the doors an fucked on the deck, was so hot knowing someone could of walked into the garden at any time an looked up an seen us

By *teveblackpoolMan 48 weeks ago

Blackpool

Parked up on the seafront this morning, across from the Hilton hotel, floor to ceiling windows and a fit looking lady stood in the window in just a towel, gave me a smile and then moved further back into the room and dropped the towel and dressed as I was watching

By *andy IanMan 48 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I went to Cambridge with my lady friend a few years ago for her daughters graduation. Later that night I made her stand against the full length window then slowly stripped her till she only wore suspenders, stockings and high heels. Made her kneel and suck my cock then I fucked her doggy while she looked out the window.

By *teveblackpoolMan 48 weeks ago

Blackpool

"I went to Cambridge with my lady friend a few years ago for her daughters graduation. Later that night I made her stand against the full length window then slowly stripped her till she only wore suspenders, stockings and high heels. Made her kneel and suck my cock then I fucked her doggy while she looked out the window."

By *oodymonsterMan 48 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

I once saw my neighbour in her kitchen when I was in my garden at night. Her fella was away working.

By *erri AnneTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"I'm definitely the naked neighbour on my street. I even go in my garden naked.. "

That’s me too love doing things in the garden naked

By *ilancsguyMan 48 weeks ago

Burnley

Its not just naked windows - I think people become more exhibitionist on holiday especially abroad. I have seen more couples fucking on balconies or in rooms with all the lights on and balcony doors open when abroad.

Seen quite a few examples of nudity and various sexual acts looking out of windows of hotels in UK where they overlook houses, apartments or other hotels. Its far more common than people realise if you take time to stop and look.

By *ememberTheNameMan 48 weeks ago

barnsley

If only

By *ldbutable1Man 48 weeks ago

hewish

I love to be watched but scared if it counts as flashing

By *ussD1Man 48 weeks ago

Gloucester

People seem to be less observant these days. But the trick when getting naked is to make it look innocent. .

By *ear_chestedMan 48 weeks ago

pboro area

I was in Paris last week and actually saw 5 naked women (and 2 men) in appartments opposite. It was a hot evening so I think people were just trying to stay cool.

I know it's a bit pervy but couldnt help just sit at window looking for next opportunity.

One of the ladies was in her bathroom , she was pre shower and saw me gazing as she hung up her towel. I was actually just wearing boxers after just showering myself. Am fairly she saw me as she popped her head around from the cubicle to see if I was still watching. i don't think she minded because when she started drying she stood full on facing the window. It was a great room and would love to stay there again!

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *D900Couple 47 weeks ago

Sheffield

The first time I met Desi we were in London & we were stopping on the 5th floor of a Premier Inn wih a office block across the road. I think it was the 2nd morning I put her up against the window & took her from behind. That was the moment I realised she was a keeper! Lol

By *omtom7Man 47 weeks ago

Tralee

Have done this several times with my wife. Big fantasy of hers. Have been watched

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *spotpleasurerMan 47 weeks ago

Norwich

I played with someone during the heatwave a couple of weeks ago. She was in a 2nd floor apartment and had the window open while I was behind her doggy-style ... Anyone who looked up could see the upper part of me naked and thrusting back and forth but not her. A guy in a car definitely figured out what I was up to! There were plenty of other pedestrians and drivers who kept their eyes at street level and missed the show.

By *erriman69Couple 47 weeks ago

highworth

Dee is the naked neighbour in our street. She's always undressing in front of the bedroom window which can be seen by 3 other houses.

But she does strip off for everyone9!!

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ikeafud248Man 47 weeks ago

Ipswich

Had the pleasure of watching a couple having sex, she was on top in a reverse cowgirl position and saw me watching, I had my cock out wanking, Loved watching her as she started playing with her nipples.

By *hirstyMan 47 weeks ago

leicester

A couple of years ago the wind had blown down 2 old lines of fences in the back garden. I could look across not only my neighbours garden but also next door but one where an older couple lived. We would always say hi etc, but come last years hot summer, and as I always sunbathe naked, had to try to be discreet as their kitchen window looked directly into both gardens.

I did get a horny feeling everytime that they might see me. Well one day they did, she was doing a bit of gardening in a bit with direct sight, I was lying naked, she shouted across hello, I acknowledged her getting hornier the longer she lingered. It's a great feeling knowing she could glance over anytime and have a quick peek. This went on for some months and I would slowly, more purposefully position myself in sight. One day they popped over for a chat for about ten minutes and I thought well if you don't mind, I certainly don't!!

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *aul469xMan 47 weeks ago

Dumfries

I wish you were my naked neighbour

By *aul469xMan 47 weeks ago

Dumfries

"Dee is the naked neighbour in our street. She's always undressing in front of the bedroom window which can be seen by 3 other houses.

But she does strip off for everyone9!! "

She is stunning too x

By *..NemoMan 47 weeks ago

Durham

By *ykinkyCouple 47 weeks ago

cleethorpes

We do in our bedroom window sometimes

By *teveblackpoolMan 45 weeks ago

Blackpool

Parked up for a while this morning in my favourite place, on the promenade opposite the new Hampton by Hilton hotel, full glass to the floor bedroom windows, saw a couple of female residents wearing just towels , and then a few minutes late, a women, in her 20’s appeared in just knickers, lovely tits on view, only got a view for a minute before she put her bra on, but what a minute it was !!! lol

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

At my window now ??

By *isty286Couple 45 weeks ago

Dorset

We use to stay at a b&b in Looe Cornwall, it has some ground floor rooms that front onto the beach, with only the road in between, no pavement, basically if you open the windows you risk them being clipped, wasn't a busy road other than walking past the beach, missus would lean out of the window with just a top on, curtain drawn behind her, that way she could chat to passer bys as I fucked her from behind.

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 13:16:28]

Blackpool

"We use to stay at a b&b in Looe Cornwall, it has some ground floor rooms that front onto the beach, with only the road in between, no pavement, basically if you open the windows you risk them being clipped, wasn't a busy road other than walking past the beach, missus would lean out of the window with just a top on, curtain drawn behind her, that way she could chat to passer bys as I fucked her from behind. "

By *ingo69Man 45 weeks ago

north staffs south cheshire

"Its not just naked windows - I think people become more exhibitionist on holiday especially abroad. I have seen more couples fucking on balconies or in rooms with all the lights on and balcony doors open when abroad.

Seen quite a few examples of nudity and various sexual acts looking out of windows of hotels in UK where they overlook houses, apartments or other hotels. Its far more common than people realise if you take time to stop and look. "

And on the beaches and sands dunes too

By *uga6974Man 45 weeks ago

portimao

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 13:32:26]

By *heelerMan 45 weeks ago

Northants

Always leave the blinds open and walkabout naked.sunbathe in back garden naked so im definitely the naked exhibitionist neighbour

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

I've fucked at a window of a 12th floor apartment in London. Im sure lots could see from other blocks and roads- will never know but was quite a turn on!

By *ragsterMan 45 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *teveblackpoolMan 43 weeks ago

Blackpool

Another fantastic watch last night, same hotel I mentioned in an earlier post above, it was about 7.30 so still light, walking along the prom scanning the windows of the Hampton by Hilton, and there they were, young couple on the bed, totally naked for everyone to see, she sucked him off for a bit then climbed on top and fucked him senseless, what a fantastic view)

By *apomanMan 43 weeks ago

st hel3ns

"Another fantastic watch last night, same hotel I mentioned in an earlier post above, it was about 7.30 so still light, walking along the prom scanning the windows of the Hampton by Hilton, and there they were, young couple on the bed, totally naked for everyone to see, she sucked him off for a bit then climbed on top and fucked him senseless, what a fantastic view) "

Mmmmm so horny... Me and gf in Liverpool last Monday in Shankley hotel and I fucked her in the window in early hours and then again in the morning before we had to book out and was watched by a woman in hotel opposite which was floor below and she sat on the bed with her tits out of her top and she played with herself which made us cum so much.

By *teveblackpoolMan 43 weeks ago

Blackpool

"Another fantastic watch last night, same hotel I mentioned in an earlier post above, it was about 7.30 so still light, walking along the prom scanning the windows of the Hampton by Hilton, and there they were, young couple on the bed, totally naked for everyone to see, she sucked him off for a bit then climbed on top and fucked him senseless, what a fantastic view)

Mmmmm so horny... Me and gf in Liverpool last Monday in Shankley hotel and I fucked her in the window in early hours and then again in the morning before we had to book out and was watched by a woman in hotel opposite which was floor below and she sat on the bed with her tits out of her top and she played with herself which made us cum so much."

Mmmmmm good stuff mate

By *oliteguyMan 42 weeks ago

Melksham

I can see I need to get myself to Blackpool. I’m always looking at windows when I walk past places and only seen something twice in my life.

I love being naked “casually” at hotel windows.

By *andy IanMan 42 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *laytime39Man 42 weeks ago

leicester

Got a nice blow job on the balcony of the rotunda in Birmingham, pics on my profile

By *teveblackpoolMan 36 weeks ago

Blackpool

Bump

By *lderWiserNowMan 36 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man 36 weeks ago

Gloucester

Standing naked sipping coffee in the garden.

By *teveblackpoolMan 36 weeks ago

Blackpool

Another entertaining watch at the hotel on the seafront in Blackpool yesterday, Young looking fella stood naked in the glass ceiling to floor window, completely naked, saw me watching and moved a little back from the window and started wanking, his partner walking around the room also naked, tits on show and a nice little black bush sadly they didn’t fuck, she dressed soon after, must have been on their way out wonder what tonight’s walk will bring, fingers crossed, lol

By *andy IanMan 36 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *verageMan837Man 36 weeks ago

Washington

I’m moving!

By *teveblackpoolMan 32 weeks ago

Blackpool

Ref my earlier posts in this thread, hadn’t seen much on my walks for the last couple of weeks, until last night, another couple, naked and and hard at it fucking, they both kept looking out the window, they definitely knew I was watching….. love it, such a turn on

By *ertscouple-2021Couple 32 weeks ago

Berkhampstead

We stayed in a air b&b in Dudley the other weekend on the 3rd floor of the converted house the window was a floor to ceiling one and faced the flats opposite at approximately 9pm I was fucking peaches in the window and could see the curtains moving in the flat opposite massive turn on know your being watched.

By *teveblackpoolMan 32 weeks ago

Blackpool

"We stayed in a air b&b in Dudley the other weekend on the 3rd floor of the converted house the window was a floor to ceiling one and faced the flats opposite at approximately 9pm I was fucking peaches in the window and could see the curtains moving in the flat opposite massive turn on know your being watched. "
Mmmmm nice

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

» Add a new message to this topic