FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time

First Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story that i wrote with another member. We each took it in turns to write a section before emailing to the other for their section.

Was great fun and can't wait to do it again!

Let me know what you think.

Sharon and I have been talking online for a few weeks now and had really hit it off. Neither of us were really looking to meet so quickly but there I was sitting in a pub around the corner from hers waiting for her to arrive. "Just a drink" we had both agreed. Every time I hear the door open I look up as my heart jumps expecting to see her. I have nearly finished my pint when the door opens, I look up and there she is smiling at me.

My heart races as she makes her way towards me. She's wearing a fitted black dress, short showing off her long luscious legs accompanied by sexy red high heels. It's also low cut showing off her other assets, that I definitely want to get my hands on. My head is spinning as my mind undresses her with thoughts as to what she might be wearing underneath. Her blonde hair is immaculately straightened and her lips glisten with a subtle pink gloss.

She takes a seat beside me as I pass her the gin that I'd pre ordered for her, knowing that it was her favourite. We'd previously chatted about how gin makes her sin! And oh how I wanted her to sin tonight. She takes a sip and as she crosses her legs I get a slight glimpse of the tops of her stockings and suspenders.

"Sorry I'm late" she purrs as she slides into her seat, her leg brushing mine "I hope you haven't been waiting too long"

"Its fine don't worry" I stammer back. This was only meant to be a drink and a flirt I think. I am happily married and had not been with anyone else since I met my wife. I only joined the site for a flirt!

But now as I sit here next to this gorgeous woman, my eyes running up and down her body trying to take it all in, I realise that tonight is going to be the night I break my marriage vows.

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story Hun x please continue x

The conversation flows easily and I feel very comfortable in her company. She's intelligent and witty and put me at ease right from the start. She asks about my interests and is genuinely engaged in the conversation. Her eyes are dark and full of passion and lust.

After the third drink she puts her hand on my knee and looking in to my eyes leans in and whispers "it's ok to be nervous, we'll take it slow". My heart is thumping in my chest and my breathing getting heavier. She smiles and leans in to kiss me. Her lips are soft and moist and I get those first kiss butterflies in my stomach, suddenly I feel like a teenager again and I know I want this. I want to feel the passion and desire that I crave and miss so much.

She leans in again and whispers "would you be more comfortable at mine, it's just around the corner?" I take a deep breath and think to myself it's now or never!

Sharon takes my hand and leads me out of the pub. We walk around the corner towards her house. No one else is around. She pushes me up against the wall and kisses me passionately, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back. Our bodies are held tight together as we kiss.

My hands slide down her back and onto her perfect backside. I stroke it slowly as we kiss in the dark. She moans softly as I caress her. Suddenly she pulls away and leads me off into the night once more

We walk towards a park and as we make our way through the treelined path I think to myself how I'd love to be dangerous and have some fun outside, something I've never done before either.

She must sense my anticipation and pulls me into the trees. She kneels in front of me and unzips my trousers. My back pressed into the tree my cock rapidly growing harder as she pulls my boxers down and begins to lick and suck and tease my cock until its now rock hard.

Her tongue circling the tip as her warm moist lips slide down over me, sucking me in deeper each time. Caressing my balls and licking the full length of my thickening shaft. I'm so aroused and lost in this delicious assault on my aching cock.

Her tongue dipping between my ass and balls to lick and tease me further takes my breath away as I feel my heart pumping out of my chest. Its this passion and excitement I've been craving. As I look down she's licking and tasting the glistening beads of pre-cum now oozing from my cock ready to enter her tight pussy.

My hands now on her head guiding her as She deep throats me. She's looking up at me as I watch my thick cock slide between her lips and down her throat. I'm so horny now watching this sexy women taking my cock and I know it won't take me long to cum.

My fingers now entangled in her hair as I fuck her mouth. She's now squeezing my balls a little more as she licks and sucks harder and faster until I'm moaning loudly with pleasure. My hot spunk pumping up my shaft and I explode in her mouth.

keep going

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

God don't stop there it's great

Please continue

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ahem what happened weres the rest this is horny

"We walk towards a park . . .

She. . . pulls me into the trees. She kneels in front of me and unzips my trousers. . . .

Her tongue circling the tip as her warm moist lips slide down over me, sucking me. . . .I'm so aroused . . .

Her tongue dipping between my ass and balls. . . .

My hands now on her head guiding her as She deep throats me. I'm so horny . . . . . . . . I explode in her mouth."

Kind of sums it up, lol.

» Add a new message to this topic