FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasie

My Fantasie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Fantasie would be, knocking on the door of a older woman's house aged about 39 to 54 wearing a dress or a skirt and she welcomes me in and offers me a drink to which I reply yes, as she makes me a drink I walk up beside her and put my hand up her skirt and play with her pussy while kissing her neck I would make sure she was dripping before bending her over to slide my dick inside her, and fuck her till I come deep inside her and then leave then leave.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

"My Fantasie would be, knocking on the door of a older woman's house aged about 39 to 54 wearing a dress or a skirt and she welcomes me in and offers me a drink to which I reply yes, as she makes me a drink I walk up beside her and put my hand up her skirt and play with her pussy while kissing her neck I would make sure she was dripping before bending her over to slide my dick inside her, and fuck her till I come deep inside her and then leave then leave....."
. Why would you be wearing a dress or a skirt lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well come to think of it..... lol I mean her of course

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My Fantasie would be, knocking on the door of a older woman's house aged about 39 to 54 wearing a dress or a skirt and she welcomes me in and offers me a drink to which I reply yes, as she makes me a drink I walk up beside her and put my hand up her skirt and play with her pussy while kissing her neck I would make sure she was dripping before bending her over to slide my dick inside her, and fuck her till I come deep inside her and then leave then leave...... Why would you be wearing a dress or a skirt lol "

Hahaha Thought exactly the same

But hey its his fantasy, each to their own

» Add a new message to this topic