FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Posties

Posties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you get as much action on the job, as my head likes to think you do ?

Love hearing about wife's stuck at home and then get a knock from the postman ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Don't get as much action as you would think but just this week I was out delivering guarantee before 1pm specials and called at a customers, she was about 38 nothing special about her she answered the door in a towel around her just got out the shower I assumed,her front door had a few steps to it I was standing on the pathway looking up at her the towel was open at the front tucked in at her boobs but wide open at the bottom half and in full view was her nicely trimmed pussy. I do hope she has a few more before 1pm deliveries

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I used to be a postman about 30 years ago with my own round. I remember one particular mum probably age about 30 back then who always used to answer the door in a very flimsy & fancy night dress, with a big smile on her face!

Unfortunately back then I was very innocent & naive, I never tried to see if anything could happen!

Dave.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I drive for Amazon and in summertime have seen many a sight (mostly very good !)when no answer from house front so I go round the back if requested.

» Add a new message to this topic