FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bisexual encounter

bisexual encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot for meets OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

My first bisexual encounter was with a couple in Birmingham, (Mr and Mrs X shall we say) they invited me down to meet them.

I took the train and was greeted by the male on the platform. He drove us back to theirs.

As soon as I got in the door, he said clothes off !

I stripped off, my cock was already hard in my jeans. It popped straight out, Mr X got on his knees and took a hold of my cock and put it in his mouth and started to suck me. Fuck this guy could suck cock better than most women.

After a couple of minutes he stopped and said "Right time to meet the Mrs, go in that room around the corner and up the stairs, first room on the left"

Getting to the top of the stairs I could hear moaning coming from the room, as I walked in there was Mrs X being fucked by another guy. She stopped him fucking her, turned around and started to suck his cock, leaving her pussy open wide and on full display for me to see.

I did not need any pointers, with out even saying hello to Mrs X, my cock was inside her. Her pussy was bald and felt so good, she had an amazing body, pert tits and shoulder lenght hair.

Mr X came into the room, I felt awkward for a second, seeing this husand watching me fuck his wife. He said " Go on dont stop"

There is alot more to this story and the other meets I have had.

I am looking for a couple similar to what I have met before, bisexual, comfortable in their relationship, willing to try new things.

There are a few things now I would like to add to the mix, to go even further.

If you are a couple or part of a couple who may fit the above, give my profile a look.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

Sounds good so far

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Would love to hear more...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds fkn incredible. It’s got me hard enough to take a quick visit to the loo on my lunch break!

» Add a new message to this topic