FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > humiliation

humiliation

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

My situation hasn't changed much over the years, I am still legally married, Still share the same house like so many others, It was only when life became intollerable that we agreed to live sepreate lives, Pam my wife was still very active with needs i couldn't satisfy , I had my own feelings With the realisation that the marridge had failed came bitterness, It was I that had failed, It was I that shoud be punished, Pam was quite happy as things were , she enjoyed our swinging lifestyle, She was happy to see me with another woman, i know that i enjoyed watching her with other men, So why did i have to go and spoil things, The fact was that other women did nothing for me, I loved watching her with a man, my eyes never left his cock thrusting into her, but i was jelous, I wanted to be on all fours taking that cock, After many hours of heartfelt talking and many tears we agreed to live seperate lives, She couldn't understand it, We were getting all the sex we needed getting invites to partys and i had to go and spoil it all, by wanting men. I was the guilty party , i should be the one to suffer for spoiling her lifestyle, Lines were drawn and rules were made, Her rules, I was to take the front bedroom, I would cook, clean and do the shopping, she would do my washing, She could use the house for entertaining her friends, i was not Permitted to bring men to the house, If she decided to bring a friend back, i would go out or to my room unless i was told to stay, She openly admitted that she wanted me humiliated, But with the humiliation there was also relief of not having to pretend any more, . I had my own life, usually spent my time visiting the cottages around Cambridge, It was quite obvious to her that i was seeing other men, I would endure her sneering comments, "Off out to find some cock to suck, you bloody wimp,, Bob is calling round later, he may let you clean him if your back early," I got used to it, But by far the most humiliating experience occured a few years later,We both knew the way our lives were going but for some reason we always kept this silly charade, When i was given permission i would be going to visit an old friend, When she informed me she was going out at night it was to bingo or visit her mother. This particular night she was going to her mothers in Newmarket, she would possibly be staying the night, I couldn't wait for her to leave, I went to my room and laid out all the pretty clothes i had been acculating over the months, some i bought from charity shops, Others i bought from ebay and had delivered to a friends house, I really took time over my make up and for once felt really good, I struggled a bit at first in my heels but got downstairs and poured a large glass of wine, I had taken the liberty of going into her room and borrowing the largest of her toys, So there i on my second bottle of wine, A naughty DVD on the Telly, on all fours easing a large dildo into my cunt When the door opened and she stood there with an old man in a full length leather coat, I don't know who was more shocked, I saw the red anger on her face, I screamed out, knocking my glass over, struggling to get up off the floor,, desperatly trying to hide her toy,, The look on the mans face must have been a picture, Seeing my discomfort must have pleased her, "There i told you what a fucking sissy he is Adam," For some reason Adam smiled, Still mumbling appologies i tried to push past them, It was Adams strong hand that gripped my arm,, "Your not leaving, I want you here to watch me fuck your wife,," i noticed he never said Pam, more humiliation, "I have never had any truck with queers, It will be a good lesson for you to see how normal people carry on," I was pushed back into the room,, Pam took his coat and handed to me, "Hang it up and get us both a whisy and ginger, Now." When i got back they were both shedding their clothes,, It seemed to be Pam taking the lead as she took up the same position i was in , My Eyes were now fixed on Adams hard cock, It was curved like a banana and very thick,, I envied Pam immediatly, My legs felt weak and i moved towards a chair, It was Adam that spoke, "No, you stand just there a little closer, I want you to see how much your wife loves cock," I watched and heard Pams exagerated groans as he thrust into her cunt, He continued to fuck her her, I could see the sweat forming on Pams body, I watched as she moved forward at the same time reaching behind her, I watched Adams face break into a broad grin as Pam moved the blunt head of his cock up a couple of inches to her bottom,, he looked straight at me, leaning forward at the same time, "Have you seen your wife fucked up the arse before,, Of course, you know how it feels, but it is meant for men and women, not fucking queers " He knew exactly what i was going through, "Lift your skirt and drop your panties queerboy,", I could hear Pam grunting like a pig as he fucked her hard,, I was starting to enjoy the humiliation , he paused "Look Pam, The fucking sissy has a hard on, " she cast a glance over her shoulder, pushing back, spreading her legs wider,, For a moment i was forgotten, "Oh yes, fuck Pam i am cumming,, Take it all, take it all up your arse," no one noticed me pumping my little clitty, Pams head was drooping as Adam slowly withdrew, I knew what he was going to say before he said it,, he turned and lay back againdt the settee beside my wife, "Clean us up sissy, Cathy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic