FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Decorator

The Decorator

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvaduck OP   Man  over a year ago

Chichester/ Haslemere /London

This is completely true and we are still having fun.

I started to do the odd bit of decorating at this women's house we got on well and we soon started flirting.

One day she was moving a desk around in the office and I heard her calling, I came down to find her over this desk trying to drag it but her bracelet had got caught in the drawer handle on the other side of the desk, as it was expensive she did not want to just tug it in case it broke. The problem was her skirt was also caught and it was pulled up slightly, she asked if I could release the bracelet. I said "do you know your skirt is pulled up" and she replied "Oh No, is it? Can you see my knickers?" I replied "no" but strolled over and lifted her skirt more " but I can now" I said, she laughed and I knew we were on, I took out my cock which was already a beast possessed and pulled her panties just to one side and began to enter her pussy with my tongue and gently bit her clit lips which she loved, after she was very wet I entered her and began banging her hard which made her orgasm quite quickly, I was a few seconds after too. It was a great moment which we couldn't replicate again but we have had great fun since. I have introduced her to anal and now some spanking too.

So if you girls need any decorating done.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

I think a career change is in the near future

By *uvaduck OP   Man  over a year ago

Chichester/ Haslemere /London

Well I actually read lots of stories very similar like this where women are just bored, not getting any attention else where. I think "50 shades" interestingly named! has stirred something inside them.

» Add a new message to this topic