FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife takes charge

Wife takes charge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ac6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

(Fantasy)

I recently took the completely terrifying step of discussing with my wife (of 10 years) my evolving sexuality and my recently realized sexual attraction to men. She basically told me this wasn't really surprising and that she was surprised I was surprised she was taking it so well. She's known for a while that I like anal stimulation, but I hid my attraction to men. She just watched, supported, and let me come to my conclusions on my own time. Long story short, we discussed boundaries and comfort levels and now a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. We've decided for the foreseeable future to remain monogamous. But she understands that I'm going to have fantasies about other men, just as I might about other women. In that spirit, here is how I fantasize my first bisexual encounter would go...

"Hon...I cant find my car keys and the tile battery is dead. Do you have any idea where they are?"

"Well dear" she says sardonically, "did you look on the key ring?"

"Of course I did, they're not..."

They're there

"Did you just put those here?"

"No they've been there since yesterday"

I roll my eyes in mock disbelief, knowing its 100% true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha ABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Let's hope it cums true

leeds

What would you do without me?"

"Probably eat Mac n Cheese every night and drink myself to sleep."

She pulls me in for a goodbye kiss. Her lips are so soft and taste faintly like cherry. She has to stand on her tippy toes to reach my level so her arms are wrapped around my neck in a loving embrace, half supporting her weight, half squeezing to show her love for me.

"By the way" she says, breaking our kiss

"My mom is taking the kids tonight, I have a surprise for you so I need you home on time, can you do that?"

"For you? Absolutely. What is on time, exactly?"

"6:00 sharp!"

"You got it!" Shall I pick up something for dessert?"

A smile, no...a grin shows on her face for the briefest moment, but it's there. As quick as it appears, it's gone and she responds;

"I will have everything ready to go. The only thing I need from you, is you!"

She boops my nose, and gives me one last kiss while spinning my body around and smacking my ass. So sexy!

By *amantha ABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

More please

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Looking forward to more

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

leeds

Go to work husband, I'll see you tonight!"

"Love you"

"Love you too"

------

As I'm heading home from what turns out to be a relatively busy day at work, I have a mini panic attack. I forgot all about being home on time. A quick glance at the clock quells my fears, I'm actually early! So I decide to stop at the grocery for her favorite wine and a dozen pink roses. Pink roses are her favorite because her grandfather used to give them to all the women in the family at get togethers. I don't know what she has planned, but I figure you can't really go wrong with this combo.

When I pull in to the driveway, I notice nothing unusual, so I grab my things and head inside, wondering what this woman has planned for us...

"WIFEY!" I yell out. "I'm ready for my back massage!!"

"Mmmhmmm" she responds with a smile, greeting me from the kitchen. She's wearing her apron so she must be making some kind of dinner or something. It's weird, I can see her shoulders.

She grabs my hand, pulling me the rest of the way into the foyer and closes the door. Immediately, she gets down on her knees and starts undoing my belt. As she's kneeling, I can see that she is indeed wearing an apron, I can also see that it's the only thing she's wearing!

By *rKnowMan  over a year ago

Bristol & Exeter

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *exfunmaleMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"(Fantasy)

I recently took the completely terrifying step of discussing with my wife (of 10 years) my evolving sexuality and my recently realized sexual attraction to men. She basically told me this wasn't really surprising and that she was surprised I was surprised she was taking it so well. She's known for a while that I like anal stimulation, but I hid my attraction to men. She just watched, supported, and let me come to my conclusions on my own time. Long story short, we discussed boundaries and comfort levels and now a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. We've decided for the foreseeable future to remain monogamous. But she understands that I'm going to have fantasies about other men, just as I might about other women. In that spirit, here is how I fantasize my first bisexual encounter would go...

"Hon...I cant find my car keys and the tile battery is dead. Do you have any idea where they are?"

"Well dear" she says sardonically, "did you look on the key ring?"

"Of course I did, they're not..."

They're there

"Did you just put those here?"

"No they've been there since yesterday"

I roll my eyes in mock disbelief, knowing its 100% true."

Great scenario..but why the Americanisations and spelling ?

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

By *ecker30Man  over a year ago

Northwich

??

leeds

"Oh my! This is...unexpected!"

"You have no idea," she says.

She has my cock out now, stroking it. There's lust in her eyes. She wants it hard, NOW.

The initial surprise didn't allow me to process what was happening. I mean, I still have flowers and wine in my hand. But that look...she gazes up at me and I believe I may have gotten a bit dizzy for a second due to the instant rush of blood to my penis. In an instant, I'm ready for what ever she has for me.

She grabs my shaft and lifts it up, and to the side. She's gently fondling my balls with her mouth. Ever so lightly sucking them into her mouth and flicking her tongue around them. Then, she slowly drags her tongue up the shaft. She's headed for the spot of precum that has quickly developed on the tip. As she reaches it, she pulls away, making eye contact, as the tip of her tongue is the last to leave the tip of my cock, a string of clear precum spans the distance.

It's picturesque. Like something you might see at an erotic art gallery. As the setting sun shines through the small window next to the door, it highlights her hungry face and glints off the clear liquid spanning our bodies, creating what I can only describe as the most erotic image in my mind that I've ever seen.

leeds

She takes me in. All of it. I'm not huge, I'm not small though and she just completely engulfs my entire cock so fast that my hand, almost instinctively, reaches for the back of her head. I ditch the bottle and flowers and begin lightly guiding her onto myself. Not pushing, just...enjoying, caressing, scritching. She loves when I run my fingers through her hair. She knows I love blowjobs of any variety, but enthusiastic blowjobs are my favorite. I just love them so much.

"Oh my God, whatever prompted this, I love it. Can I cum in your mouth?"

In lieu of an answer, she quickly stands up and with a giggle on her face, starts walking toward the kitchen.

"Uh....babe?" I shout with a bit of glee still in my voice.

It's a comical image, me standing there with my pants down around my ankles, my arms out, a mixture of joy, shock and defeat on my face. She pokes her head back through the doorway and smiles as if nothing happened.

"That's enough for now, bring me those flowers, we need to get them in a vase."

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

More please

leeds

I put myself back together and grab the goods. As I head to the fridge to chill the wine, my wife's bare ass is hanging out, framed in by the blue apron ties. One of the ends is hanging down further and is just slightly nestled into the crack of her cheeks.

My wife's ass is huge and glorious to look at, imagine, fondle, it's just great. As payment for the kind greeting, I smack her ass as I walk by, watching the impact ripple through her flesh. A tiny "Ohooh" escapes her and I can tell she is just as turned on as I am. I put the wine in the fridge and throw the flowers in a vase.

This woman is preparing quite the meal for us. I see steaks sitting on the counter. No doubt ready for me to grill soon. There's An array of side dishes in various stages of completion and one of my favorite appetizers, smoked salmon bruschetta.

I approach my wife from behind and slip my hands between the loose fabric of the apron and her warm, soft body. I caress her breasts, focusing at times on her nipples which are getting erect with my touch. I passionately kiss her neck up and down, occasionally running my tongue along her ear. I pull one hand free and liberate her from the confines of the apron tie. It's now just hanging there around her neck.

I crouch down in front of her and motion for her to put one leg over my shoulder. Grasping the edge of the sink with one hand for support, she gently places her other hand behind my head and pulls me in. To say she is wet is an understatement. I can see a trail beginning to run down her leg. As I approach her pussy with my eager mouth, I close my eyes in ecstasy as the smell hits me. The wonderful aroma of a woman's vagina is overwhelming to me. It is a physiological response I can neither understand or deny.

leeds

I start with an open mouth, flattening my tongue so as if to clean up a bit on the first pass. I take in a mouthful of her nectar and revel in its flavor. I quickly swallow and return to duty. There are times when she wants slow and light touches. There are others where it seems my tongue couldn't possibly be rough enough to satisfy her hunger. This time was the latter.

This unspoken knowledge, gained from the firm, but kind pressure on the back of my head, the light gyrations of her hips onto my face. I couldn't believe it. 30 seconds in and she's about to cum. I do my favorite trick. I form a light suction with my mouth and encompass her mound. At the same time, I play a triple tongue melody on her clit. I alternate between this and full vagina swipes with my tongue, taking breaths only when absolutely necessary. I was in band and quite good...I know how to use my tongue!

I can feel her hip speed increase, she's pressing harder now, practically grinding herself on my face. All of a sudden, the grinding stops, but the pressure of her hands does not relent. I can feel the contractions in her clitorous. She's cumming, and hard! After a few moments, I move my tongue, just to be sure. Her entire body shudders and she swiftly pulls my head away, almost like she forgot I was down there.

"Wow" she gasps. Suddenly exhaling as if she forgot to breathe "I needed that"

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

weston super mare

leeds

We giggle as I stand up and we pull each other into an embrace. It feels good and right and for a moment we just stand there, looking into each other's eyes. I can see love in them and I know she sees it in mine too. We go in for a kiss and I'm surprised. Not because we're kissing, but because my mouth and face are slathered with her juices. We make out right there in the kitchen. The fact that she's tasting herself is both a seeming non-issue for her and a complete turn on for me.

I know where this is going. It's inevitable. I start to pull her in the direction of the bedroom, but she resists.

"Nope!" She says matter of fact. "I know I'm being a bit of a tease, but I've worked hard on this meal and we are going to relax and enjoy it, even if you do have a boner the entire time!" She says this last part with a wink and a quick flick of my dick.

"My greeting was just an appetizer, just you wait until dessert!"

leeds

I want to protest, but I know sometimes waiting is worth it, plus, the food does look and smell amazing.

"Okay love, how can I help?"

"You can go handle the meat, Mr."

She gestures toward the steaks "They're rested and ready to go on the grill. Get cookin' hubband, you haven't seen anything yet!"

------------------------------

The dinner was amazing. She loves cooking and trying new recipes. I'm not going to lie, sometimes her food experiments fail, but she knocked this one out of the park. Funny enough, she did make a kind of Mac and cheese, but that almost makes it sound lame, this was some gourmet stuff, somehow amazingly cheesy, but not too heavy. It had a buttery crisp on top when coupled with the caramelized cheese was insanely good. She has this salad she makes that really tastes amazing and of course we nibbled on the bruschetta all throughout. The steaks were pretty good too if I do say so myself. Seasoned perfectly and topped with broiled goat cheese, it practically melted in our mouths.

We're eating on the back porch, my wife (fully clothed now) and I sit back in my chair, and savor the last bites of my dinner.

"Wow babe! That was truly amazing. We haven't eaten that good for quite some time, this was a very nice surprise!"

She laughs knowingly and with a grin says "Don't forget dessert! That will be the best part!"

Just then, the sound of a truck pulling into our driveway bounces off the neighbors house into the back yard.

"OH! That's dessert!" She shouts excitedly as she gets up to run inside.

'Hmm, she ordered in dessert?...this must be one hell of a delectable treat for her to go through that trouble.' I muse to myself.

Her head pokes back out to the yard...

"Cmon! Don't you want to greet him?"

"Him?"

Andover

leeds

Him?"

She's already gone. So naturally I'm curious what the heck she's talking about. Not that I shun delivery drivers or anything, I just generally don't find the need to "greet" them for a 10 second transaction. I bring in our plates and head to the front door where my wife is talking quietly with someone who I know not to be a delivery driver.

I'm a woodworker, and throughout the years I've met lots of great people, whether to borrow tools, help with projects or just generally share in our like minded interest. The man standing at my door is named Danny, I've had him over a few times to purchase wood, or plane the odd piece that he can't accommodate with his equipment. I like him, he's a really nice guy, fun to hang out with and truth be told...I kinda have the hots for him. His down to Earth, kind demeanor, and honestly very sexually appealing body are a great combination.

A few years ago, I realized that I was probably bisexual. I say probably because I wasn't in a rush to define my sexuality. I merely knew what excited me and I found that I was okay with that, and to my great relief so was my wife. At the time, we agreed that at that point in our lives, we weren't really ready to explore these new feelings outside our marriage. We were and are committed to our marriage and decided that anything that could potentially harm that would have to be very carefully considered.

"Danny! Hey man! How are you? Aren't you supposed to be working today?"

Danny is a firefighter which is yet another tick in the "attractive to me" category. As you might expect for a 35 year old firefighter, he has a similar build to me, but is very well toned. I wouldn't go so far as to say ripped, but he's got definition. He has Sandy brown hair with light blue eyes and a genuine smile that would make any gal (or guy!) melt with excitement.

leeds

"It's my Kelley day, so I'm off till Wednesday."

"Oh, okay! What's up, did you need a tool or something?"

My wife practically gagged as she laughed and put her finger on Danny's grinning lips.

"Stay here, don't move. I need to inform him what's happening here."

Danny stands firm as my wife brushes past him and I swear out of the corner of my eye, I saw her hand graze across his crotch.

"What's going on?" I whisper with a confused smile to my practically giddy wife.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the living room next door. I look expectantly at her, she can barely contain her excitement.

"Hon! You're wild! Where's this dessert you're speaking of and what's Danny doing here and why were you groping him??"

She leans in conspiratorially and whispers into my ear..."Danny. IS. Dessert!"

I repeat the phrase in my head, because it doesn't immediately make sense. 'Danny is dessert?'...My heart skips a beat, there is no more confusion, all of the subtle clues start coming together, forming in my head the master plan that my wife knew all along. What was going to be an amazing night with my just my wife somehow just turned into something completely unexpected, but not at all unwelcome. God I love this woman.

"Ohhooo, really?" I say in disbelief

"Does Danny know this?"

"Oh, Danny knows!"

"Ok?...I know you know him, but how did you know that..."

"Please, you're practically a smitten child when you're around him. You're telling me you need 3 hours to dimension one little board? No, you have the hots for him and to be honest, I do too!"

"This is it babe, the surprise. There will be no hard feelings if you don't want to move forward, I discussed that possibility with Danny, what do you think?"

Andover

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Hurry!!

Can’t wait for the next instalment

Nice

weston super mare

grat story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

leeds

My mind is racing...Of course she knew, of course she could see I wanted him. She knew I was bisexual before even I did. Damn. She's good. Better than I deserve. And the fact that she's interested too is just the icing on the cake. As I look at her expectant face, I reply

"I think we're being rude to our guest and we better get back"

The look of glee that forms upon her face and mine at the same time could have made anyone think we were newlyweds.

As we walk back out to the foyer, hand in hand, Danny is patiently waiting. When he hears our approach his eyes meet mine and without words he seems to know the outcome of the conversation.

"Can I get you a drink?" She says with a wink, just to drive the point home.

We all head for the kitchen.

"Oh, boys!" My wife said suddenly. "Look, I'm excited about this and I think you all are too, but this is a new experience for all of us and we need to be realistic that the possibility exists, it may turn out that we've misunderstood ourselves. Ambrosia."

"Ambrosia?" I say, confused.

"Yes, ambrosia, that is our safe word. If either of us wants to discontinue for what ever reason, just say that word and we should all agree to stop without shaming the person that said it. We need to feel comfortable and safe. Agreed?"

leeds

Agreed!" Danny and I say in unison.

After getting some wine for my wife and bourbon for Danny and I, we all go outside to enjoy what little daylight is left. We chatted and made small talk about how she came about setting this up, how she randomly met Danny at the store and how as they were talking she was telling him how much fun we seem to have.

"I just got a feeling he would be up for it and decided to risk it!"

Our conversation puts everything on the table and coupled with the liquid courage is helping to dampen my apprehension, what little I have.

My wife starts smacking all over her legs and face "Bugs are eating me alive" she complains

"That should be us!" Danny proudly exclaims. We high five.

Smiling, she asks, "Care to move inside boys?"

"Let's go!"

My last chance to stop this before it starts. I consider the risks and the benefits. What I want. What she wants. Should I end this now before we potentially all do something we'll regret?

Hell no.

We all head inside and relax on the couch after refilling our drinks. Me next to Danny and him next to my wife. I'm taking a swig and as I put my glass down and peer over, I see my wife kissing Danny and her hand is working it's way to his crotch.

weston super mare

Andover

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Very hot

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Well worth waiting for

But, please, don’t make us wait too long for more

By *etterdays2021Man  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

mullingar

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

leeds

It begins!' I think. Right now, I'm so nervous but I'm soo turned on by my wife's forward actions, I mostly just sit there in bewildered disbelief. It's so hot I can feel the blood rushing to my penis already. I can see Danny feels the same way. I've obviously never seen what he's packing before, but based on the outline I see forming in his crotch, I sense it going to be a very nice evening!

As I'm sitting there watching my wife of 10 years make out with and fondle a guy I've hung out with only a handful of times, Danny sneakily reaches over and places his hand on my crotch! Without looking, he removes my belt and unzips my pants so he can reach in beneath my underwear. It seems like he was pleased with what he felt because he didn't let up. This goes on for a few minutes before my wife breaks her kiss with Danny and crouches down to the floor.

"Off! Pants off. Both of you. I want to inspect your lumber."

Haha, woodworker jokes. I love this woman!

We happily oblige, take our pants off and promptly throw them across the room. Danny also takes off his shirt and I get my first glimpse of his fully nude form. My assessment of his build is pretty accurate. Like I said, he's not ripped, but he's definitely got some definition, especially in his abs and chest. That's firefighters for ya!

My wife is now in the middle of both of us slowly stroking our cocks, one in each hand. We're both similar in length. I'm uncut and approximately 7-1/2 inches. Danny is circumcised and very close in length, maybe 7 inches or so, but a fair bit girthier. I know my wife is getting the ball rolling for me and I can't mentally thank her enough. She knows I want this, but she also knows I'm too shy to start things at times.

"Dear, since you've already had a little of me before Danny arrived, do you mind if I start with him?"

"By all means! I love watching this!" I say.

"Well..." She pauses, as if to form her words correctly or perhaps to see if I'll come to the right conclusion...

"I think Danny might like it if we BOTH work on him. Together!"

I realize that I need to get my head in the game. My wife is doing this for me. No doubt she'll end up enjoying it too, but this is for me. Instead of watching, I need to start participating or I'll regret being so timid. I get down on the floor with my wife, look into her eyes. She gives his cock a little jiggle as if to say "it's not going to suck itself!"

leeds

So, I go for it. I know how to get my dick sucked, but I've never been on the giving end. I don't really know what to do. So, I just try to mimic what my wife did to me not 2 hours ago. My right hand takes the baton from my wife who watches with eager anticipation. I move him out of the way for better access to his balls. They're shaved which seems like it'll help me get used to the feeling of giving head. As my tongue starts sliding up his shaft, my wife giggles, realizing what I'm doing.

She laughingly tells Danny "this is the exact move I put on him before you got here!"

He exhales slowly, "it's a good move!"

My wife is in awe, staring at me with her mouth open. It seems she forgot we were doing this together, but I don't mind at all. I'm in heaven right now.

"So hot babe, you're doing great!" She encourages.

Danny doesn't say anything but I think he agrees. His exhales have become drawn out and he's starting to move his hips just a bit. Now, I'm ambitious, but I know I won't be able to mimic her perfectly, so I try my best. As I attempt to take all of him in me. I was able to get just past half way as a mini moan escapes Danny and my wife does a bit of a gasp.

So yeah, now I'm sucking a cock! It's something I've daydreamed about. I don't know why, but it somehow fascinates me that one can cause so much pleasure in a person just by basically moving around your body on theirs. As I progress up and down his shaft, I lightly fondle his balls and alternate between that and assisting my mouth on the up stroke. His tantalizing flavor begins to fade as his fluids mix with mine and the whole area is slick with our combined juices.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving for later

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

[Removed by poster at 10/04/23 23:04:25]

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Developing nicely x

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Gloucester

More please

By *i14Man  over a year ago

Rayleigh

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fuck my cock is hard reading this

leeds

Since I'm not used to these kind of movements, after a while, my jaw begins to tire. I decide to take a break and invite my wife by way of taking his dick and pointing it straight at her. She gets the message and goes to town. I stay there, watching, taking notes and offering the occasional second mouth here and there.

Eventually, his breathing picks up and it's clear he's going to cum. She realizes this and give him back to me.

"Here, I've had my fair share of cumshots. This ones for you babe!"

With a reserved eagerness, I take him back. I'm trying to mimic the things I like most and I think it's working. Again, his breathing picks up after the lull from switching. Up until now, he's been using his hands to caress our shoulders, grabbing my wife's tits or sometimes grabbing himself. Now he grabs my head and shoves me down. His cock slips past the previous barrier that was the back of my throat and all the way down. My hand is now shoved down to his balls, I can feel them pulsing. I can almost feel every drop of fluid as it ascends his cock to be deposited in my screaming throat.

My body tries to gag, but it can't. I seem to find a balance between pure delight and the terror of choking. I know when the moment passes, he'll release me and I'll be able to breath again. Until then I just hold on and try my best to take everything he shoots down my throat. I feel the hot liquid coursing down my throat. Gush after gush. He must have gone celibate for a few days. When it seems like I might need to intervene, he relents. Slowly releasing the pressure holding my head down. As I lift my head, the gag my body wanted so desperately to do earlier, when a fat cock was in the way, happens.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wakefield

Gloucester

mullingar

leeds

I gag and cough spitting sperm everywhere. I felt bad because I wanted to show my grit by swallowing every drop. I suppose reality is more messy! Perhaps next time. I feel my wife's warm and supportive touch, rubbing my back.

Once I get a hold of myself, she asks "you okay?" Danny is sitting forward too, seemingly concerned as well. I start to giggle, "am I okay? That was one of the best experiences in recent memory!" The tension in the room dissipates.

"Hey buddy, you're pretty good at that, you sure it's your first time?"

Truth be told it was the first REAL cock in my mouth, but my desires long ago led me to trying out my skills on a suction cup dildo in the shower. That being said, you can't beat the real deal.

"Heh, yeah" I respond nervously..."you know what else I haven't tried?"

"What's that?" He responds.

In lieu of an answer, I grab his hand and pull him up from the couch. I trade places with him, smacking his ass on the way by.

"Ohhh! I get it..someone else is horny now!" "Well?" He looks at my wife "ready for round two?"

"Oh yeah"

Now in the pilots chair, I settle into the couch and relax as I wait for my turn....

Rugeley

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Wakefield

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

weston super mare

leeds

Oh my gosh! Ha! I'm soo sorry!!!"

Just as I get settled in for my first bi-blow, my wife somehow flings her wine all over herself and me. As horny as I am, I'm still human and this is a new couch so I jump up to grab a towel. As I'm headed back, a childhood memory pops into my head.

When I got my first boner, I had no idea why, or what it was for, but I did know that with this new and interesting thing that happened, I could support the full weight of my bath towel! Silly I know.

I arrive back to assist my wife with three dish towels draped over my penis and stand there with my hips thrusted out, fists resting upon them.

"I'm here to help!" I say in my best Superman impression.

Danny shows his dad joke prowess by responding, "Took you schlong enough!"

If my wife's eyes rolled back any harder, she'd probably go blind. She's a mess of wine covered clothes and trying to sop up the spilled beverage. Meanwhile Danny is helping keep me hard. He's teasing my dick by lightly grazing it while he pretends to watch the cleaning process, as if he's the foreman on a construction job. His touches are incredibly playful and really turning me on.

After the mess gets cleaned up, I'm about to die from anticipation.

"Well, we can either stand here and lick each other clean..."

Danny and my wife's eyebrows go up

"...or we can all go hop in the shower."

leeds

Whoever remodeled our house before we moved in is my personal hero. The shower comfortably fits 5 or 6 people, it's got heated floors and water spouts everywhere and of course, a tankless water heater, meaning endless hot water. It also happens to be the perfect size for three people exploring each other's bodies.

As any true gentlemen would, we help my wife remove all of her clothes. Danny is in front of her working on her shirt and bra, stealing kisses between garments. I'm behind her, enjoying the show and taking off her skirt.

We keep the arrangement as we step into the massive shower. Danny and wifey are going at it pretty hard now. I'm still behind her caressing her breasts and reaching down to rub her pussy and play with Danny. I know she's having fun. She loves just making out sometimes. To me it's fine, but I prefer to put my mouth to work on other areas. But, I'm still driven crazy by my ill-fated blowjob.

Since those two are clearly enjoying themselves, I figure I can get a little pussy from behind. I line up behind my wife, crouch down a bit and put it in.

Immediately she sticks out her ass, giving me better access and reaches one hand down in front to fondle my balls a bit. Her other is stroking Danny who is rock hard again.

Wakefield

mullingar

weston super mare

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Cumbria

So very hot

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Mmmmmm

Hitchin

Rugeley

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Gloucester

leeds

The heat of the shower and the heat of the sex start to create this misty environment filled with the moans of my wife through Danny's mouth, his grunts through hers, my quickening breathing, the smell of her sex, him, me. It's all so perfect, I don't want it to end. Unfortunately, our height difference is too great to work for long so I whisper into her ear to put one leg up to assist us.

She places her foot on the soap dish, giving better access for Danny to kneel down and begin eating her pussy as I'm fucking her from behind. I have one hand on her throat, lifting her head up, the other helps lift the leg that's supported precariously on the soap dish. Every now and then, I feel his tongue sliding on my shaft as I pump in and out of her.

A lustful idea forms in my mind. I make a deep thrust and hold for a moment as if to say to her...'don't worry, I'll be back,' then I pull out. I remain there, wondering...will he? I'm not disappointed. I feel my cock being enveloped, but Neither I or my wife have moved. Danny took my cue and took me in. Just the tip, as it were...there was the entire body of my wife in between.

As he pleasures me with his lips, I can visualize his nose grazing my wife's clit as it slides back and forth. Somehow he's pleasuring both of us equally and simultaneously. We're both silent, lost in ecstasy. She has her head laid back on my chest, her neck craned around as we passionately make out.

I can't help but start thrusting again I'm starting to get close. I'm astounded when Danny uses his mouth and tongue to push my dick back inside her wet pussy. As promised, I'm back in and I can tell she's about ready to explode.

Danny continues to fucklick for us, this time focusing exclusively on her clit. I seize her breasts, clenching her nipples as she writhes in pleasure. A man she loves filling her from behind, a man we lust, flicking in time.

She reaches Climax

leeds

Her full body convulses. She screams and pulls both our heads inward. I fight the pressure because I'm using every ounce of my strength to push my manhood deeper into her. Her entire body tenses, waves of pleasure, almost painful, course through her body. Another scream, a bit less this time comes from her exhausted lungs. She's desperately catching her breath now and nearly collapses from the strain. In an effort to stay conscious, I gently sit us both down on the floor. Water mixed with her bodily fluids is swirling around us.

Danny and I caress the depleted body of my wife. She looks at me, and with such love and understanding in her eyes, she turns to Danny and wearily says,

"Danny, I need you to do something for

me, I'm spent"

He caresses her breast, "anything.."

"I need you to fuck my husband."

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

absolutely loving this

Cumbria

Wow what a fantastic tale

Hitchin

Rugeley

Wakefield

Bristol, Thornbury

leeds

"I need you to fuck my husband."

A recording of my wife saying those words replays in my mind. I try to remain calm. For some reason, I feel the need to fidget though. Definitely nervous energy. My stomach is in knots, not from a feeling of dread, but such unexpected joy that it can't comprehend how to actually respond. I want this. I've wanted it for a while now. Even tonight, with everything my wife has done for me, I never expected it though. All of the steps she's taken to make sure this experience will never leave us has come to the forefront of my mind. (Do you really think she spilled her wine?? This is a veteran mother of two here. One must not waste mommy juice!) No matter how the next minutes turn out, my love for her will only have grown stronger.

Strengthened by the bond of trust we've gained through this shared experience. I look to her face just to see if there is any hint of remorse for her words. I see only support, love, and passion. That's all I need.

Danny and I are still on either side of my wife. I lean over her toward Danny as he leans in too. For the first time, we kiss.

Throughout the years, when I imagine homosexual experiences I want to have, I honestly never imagined kissing, or making out with a guy. So I'm surprised when I find myself lost in his embrace. Our tongues are tangling inside our joined mouths. I can sense the smoky flavor of the bourbon mixed with the faint aroma of my wife all over his face. His light stubble mixes with mine and as we move, we scratch each other gently, like a relaxing exfoliation session.

Although I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, my hands begin to wander. I find him hard again. He has pretty good stamina. After a load like his, I would have been out for a while. However now that I think of it, this is his first time too. He probably has the same fueling nervous energy I do.

"Let's get you ready." Danny says as he breaks our kiss. He looks at my waning cock. "That won't do, plus, I can't fuck you before I truly suck you!"

We move to one side of my intently watching wife. Danny pushes my chest to recline a bit back to rest on the wall of the shower. I have one knee up as Danny crouches between my legs to take his first full length cock. There's soo much precum I could fuck a bucket of sand and feel nothing on the way in.

leeds

The buildup of the evening; from my wife's hello to the surprise visitor, my first taste of Danny, his fuck licking...it's all on my mind as he descends down my shaft. He gets half way and I am in bliss. The erotic thoughts shooting through my mind almost make me cum right there, but I hold it together. I'm taking hundreds of mental photographs to recall in my mind whenever I want.

He keeps going. How is he doing this?

"Holy shit dude, are you sure YOU haven't done this before?"

"Mm, hmmm" he mumbles with a literal mouthful and does the ¯__/¯ motion.

He finally bottoms out just above the base of my cock. He stays there, but I still feel movement...it's like...he's swallowing me. I can literally feel his throat jacking me off.

'This man is a God,' I think, and then he proves me right when I feel his finger enter my hole. He holds this position for just a bit. His finger pulsing in my ass, his throat pulsing all around my dick...

"I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop."

Wakefield

Gloucester

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

mullingar

Bristol, Thornbury

weston super mare

leeds

He stops pulsing and very slowly removes his finger, and rises from his self imposed cock dunk.

"That's better!" He says, gazing proudly at my cock that has never felt more solidly hard before in my life.

In yet another sign that my wife is a planner, she reaches for a hidden bottle of lube that was stashed among the shampoo and hands it to Danny.

There are many positions in which one could take a cock. My day dreams have always involved a few of the variations of doggy style, so I assume that position without even consulting the cock supplier. He doesn't argue. My wife also sidles up beside me, laying on her side with her head opposite mine. She has an excellent view and I now know has pretty good access to my cock, because she's stroking me while she fingers herself.

Danny lubes me up, then himself and places the head of his cock at my entrance.

Of all the self play I've engaged in over the years, this is where I feel I have the most experience, with toys at least. The soft water with the lube will create such little friction that I'm ready for Danny to fall forward into me any second. He grabs my hips and offers one last chance to turn back.

"You ready?"

leeds

We are go for launch"

I shouldn't have said that. Danny is quick witted and might have taken that as an invitation to launch his rocket all the way into my black hole. Thankfully, he's also a genuinely nice guy, so he eases in. I take him just fine. I've had toys that were bigger, but absolutely none stand up to the feeling of a real cock inside me. The skin on skin contact just can't be mimicked.

His hands on my hips pull me closer and push me away as he gently thrusts. His cock goes a bit deeper each time until he's consistently hitting my P spot with every thrust. As he picks up a bit of speed, I can feel his balls bouncing off mine. What a truly novel experience. As he's fucking me, me wife scoots under and takes me in her mouth. I'm now getting fucked and sucked. This is pure bliss, I could cum any minute now, but a thought creeps in. 'I wonder if we could....?' While Danny does his work, I tell my wife;

"Babe, get under me"

"My mam mumder myuo" she says with a mouthful of my cock.

I can't help but laugh. Even in this super serious moment, she still cracks me up.

Smiling..."babe, missionary!"

Danny hears, and while he doesn't stop pounding my booty, he allows for me to lift my leg to get my wife fully under me so I can make love to her too.

There we are, the three of us, me inside my wife, Danny inside me, all three of us moving in perfect syncopation. As I thrust into my wife, Danny is on his outbound stroke. As he goes in, I'm backing out of her to push into him. This repeats over and over.

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

This is so good

excellent

Wakefield

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

leeds

This is unsustainable. My mind races to focus on all the pleasure points, everywhere skin is touching skin is now an erogenous zone. I'm hyper aware of every water drop falling on me. I can sense the heart rates of both my lovers and their breathing patterns come together in alignment. It's going to happen soon, I know it. I try to hold out for as long as I possibly can. I know my wife has already orgasmed twice this evening, Danny once. I'm fresh meat and ready for fireworks.

My wife's hands join Danny's on my ass and pull me in toward her while he does the same, composing a love waltz in perfect rhythm.

I go first. It's so powerful I want to cry. The overwhelming rush of emotion and hormones honestly makes me sob for a moment. I can feel my cum just gushing into and overflowing out of my wife. My stream is so hot and shooting with such force that she goes next. It's nothing like her last one, but she squeezes my ass so hard theres no way I escape without marks. Fine by me. Eventually the orgasm I'm having makes my anus contract around Danny's dick so hard and so fast that I feel him tense and pull me in to the hilt. I feel his cum jet stream into my body.

We all shout out in our own ways, my wife a prolonged "hmmmnnnnnnn", Danny, a staccato rhythm of "uhh uhn uhn uhh ahh," in sync with each pulse that I feel inside me, myself with a mix of the two, "huhnn, uhhhh, uh, uhmmmm"

We all lay there in a heap of emotions, tension and lots of cum. Our breaths stabilize and we come to our senses.

Danny is the first to speak. "I'm hungry."

We all lose it again, this time laughing so hard we're crying tears of happiness at what just transpired. Both of them gave me a gift that I will cherish forever. Who knows what the future holds for us, but all I can say is, it's looking bright.

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Bristol, Thornbury

Wakefield