FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A simple tease!

A simple tease!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we drove down the winding country lanes he pointed out landmarks and local sights and I tried to distract him from his tour guide duties. I pulled my dress up over my knees, baring my thighs and he stopped mid-sentence as he glanced down at me. I put one foot up on the dashboard in front of me, my dress up high enough for him to see I had no panties on underneath.

His hand rested on my knee and he smiled his devious smile as he began slowly caressing my thigh, moving higher with each stroke of his fingertips and my breath quickening in anticipation. Before he could reach the apex he turned off onto an even smaller one track lane until eventually we came across a car park. He parked the car and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

He climbed out of the car and started off in the direction of a lane leading up the hill. I quickly followed and we raced up the hill to the top. The view was spectacular, you could see for miles all around and the day was perfect for it. After exploring the small tor at the top and looking out over the landscapes in all directions, we found a somewhat secluded nook behind some rocks.

Lying on the ground we quickly realised no one could see us unless they were very nearby. It was the perfect spot. I decided to continue my tease, undoing the top of my halter dress and lowering it to just cover my nipples and revealing my legs up to mid-thigh as I soaked up the sun.

His fingers ran along my neck and shoulders giving me goose pimples even in the heat and a soft moan escaped my lips. His lips traced the line his fingertips mapped out as his hands left my neck and moved down to my thighs, trailing higher and higher and pushing my dress up. As he reached the top of my thighs and grazed ever so lightly over my pussy, making it throb with anticipation, his mouth found mine. Our tongues mingling, he sucked my tongue into his mouth as he pushed two fingers into my tight pussy, which was dripping and begging to be filled.

His slow fingering as we kiss was enough to push my need over the edge and I pulled away. Pushing him back onto the ground I climb on top of him, unzipping his jeans in the process. I release his massive cock and without hesitation lower myself onto him. His cock is so big I have to get used to the feeling of being stretched and he’s already thrusting up into my tight hole as I lower myself to him and we kiss.

His hands find their way underneath my dress and squeezing my ass he moves me up and down his shaft as he thrusts deep into my pussy. I pull my dress down, revealing my tits and his mouth closes around a nipple, sucking sharply and sending shockwaves down my stomach to my clit. Both of us moan in rhythm to his thrusts and it’s not long before I’m screaming in pleasure. One of his hands moves to my hip, moving me faster and faster up and down his cock and the other moves down. As I feel his finger penetrate my ass my body explodes in an orgasm that’s been building through days of teasing.

As my pussy convulses on his cock he groans and rolls me over. In one fast movement he withdraws his cock from my pussy, leaving me emptier than I’ve ever felt, and kneels above me. Fucking my mouth, he pushes his cock back as far as he can only moving it slightly as he feels my throat constrict around the head of his cock making me gag. He fucks my throat with short, fast thrusts before I can feel him release his load in my throat making me swallow every bit of it. As he removes his cock, I lick him clean and he slides a finger deep into my pussy to taste my juices.

Exhausted from our pleasure we sit enjoying the view before returning home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Can I be your tour guide next time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic