FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel meets

Hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I travel alot for work and often find myself alone in hotels. Would love to plan a meet or meet a couple in the hotel bar and them the use of my hotel room yo play in... Allowing me to watch (join in if asked). They could then leave or stay for the night.

Does this sort of thing interest anyone??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I too travel a lot, staying in hotels, sometimes over a month in one place.

Play is very rare, so are social meets, clubs could be an option, but pricey with multiple clubs spread around the land.

I can only suggest you be honest and open, proffer meeting in a bar first, be ready to offer to accomodate those looking for spur of the moment meets.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are doing just that, & have a few gents in the pipe line for a 1on1 meet or a 3some in a hotel in east london, so its easly done just mind out for the fakes who just want pics & like to wast ur time

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

This sounds a great idea to me Im meeting a sgl bi fem this coming Thursday and would like this kinda deal

We do this all the time

We stop in hotels and have guys to the room to spunk on berries dress. She then wears the dress to a night club with the cum still on it

She then pulls in the club for more spunk fun at the room

sounds fun

The best bit is having her dress to kill with cum on her then taking her to the hotel bar where all the contractors are staying.

We often meet single guys in hotels when they are staying away on business and love the excitement of flirting in the bar and then having fun in their room.

By *ilverMedalWinnerMan  over a year ago

North Lakes

I stay in hotels on business all the time ... most weeks I have at least 2 meets. Definitely fun!

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Ashford

How do you manage that? I stay away a fair bit and haven't managed any yet although I had 2 nearlys last week - onwards and upwards...

"We stop in hotels and have guys to the room to spunk on berries dress. She then wears the dress to a night club with the cum still on it

She then pulls in the club for more spunk fun at the room"

God we have to try this. Love going out with cum on me under my clothes, but never dared go out with it Ontop of clothes. Hmmmm

i used to regularly stay in a hotel near Brecon -beautiful place with a lovely spa which was open to no residents

One afternoon a young couple came in - early 20s

They were obviously waiting for someone

The someone did not turn up - and the young lady approached me in the sauna

it seems that they were local and had nowhere to play - both still living at home

They used to come to the spa and then borrrow one of the guys rooms for a couple of hours - leaving him a couple of pints at the bar

Would I let them have my room for a while - would I like to watch ?

Did I need asking a second time?

just replying to the original post -great opportunity too to book into the best clubs - try adam and eves in manchester on wednesday - all day sex party - give it a go !

We have a hotel meet for the first time very soon. It's very exciting. Me in the bar waiting whilst they are in the room.

Lovely x

u just need to find the right girl

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We only have hotel meets while on holiday or visitting places,and that is with single guys as love watching and taking pictures of them pleasuring wife,we won't just book hotel for swinging meets ,as we made that mistake before I guy didn't turn upso our normal fun at party's or clubs,and the occassional meet if the guy can accommodate at home.I will only invite fems or couples to mine for daytime fun,if wife away with work

I had the use of a hotel room in portsmouth every other week due to working away but found meets hard to come by.

I am back down there again soon so hope to have more luck this time around!

» Add a new message to this topic