FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Amys black guy fantasy

Amys black guy fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many times we’d spoken about sending Amy out alone one night on a sex adventure, while I directed her from home. She never ever really thought we’d do it however, until one Thursday night when we got back home from work.

After we’d eaten and showered, Amy came out to find a note attached on the bedroom door with her instructions:-

‘Go into the bedroom and you will find your outfit for this evening. Put it on and then come & see me in the living room for further instructions. P.s - no knickers!’

Amy did as request, excited about having the control taken from her, but not having a clue what was planned for the night, merely thinking we were just going to do some horny roleplay. After dressing and checking herself out in the mirror she enter the front room to find me sitting waiting.

‘what do you think then?’ she asked, as she stood in front of me looking like a slut; high heels, stockings, tight leopard print skirt and gold top with a red bag for her phone.

‘perfect!’ I exclaimed, my eyes looking her up and down as if I were her pimp.

‘you did exactly as I told you?’ I enquire. To which she turned and bent over to reveal her big sexy ass and shaven pussy. ‘good girl’ I add. 

Amy stood straight again, smiling. ‘so then boss, what’s the plan?’ comes her eager questioning.

‘well my naughty little whore, tonight I’m sending you out on a sex mission. Where you go is your choice but I want to be kept updated as much as possible on where you are, what’s happening and how you’re feeling. I will send you instructions to follow as you give me information and I expect to hear about some horny action when you get home too.

‘Ok boss’ she says, ‘I think I can do that.’

‘good, then lets get started. Where do you want to go?’ I ask.

Amy decides on the town centre as there are good nightclubs there, and she's seen lots of black guys every time we’ve been, so we set off.

We soon arrive and I drop her by in the centre, we kiss and I wish her good luck on her adventure before I drive off home. As I drive Amy constantly text me saying guys keeping looking at her as she walks down the street, even some comments of ‘how much’ are shouted at her…something which turns me on when I hear about it.

When I pull up back home amy text to say a group of four black guys have started chatting to her and want her to go to a party with them, but she doesnt know what to do.

I ask her what does she want to do and she tells me she wants to go with them, so I tell her that's what she has to do. Amy walks in front of them, shaking her big sexy ass, feeling there eyes all over her as they compliment on how she looks, which makes her feel horny.

She arrives at their car and gets in the back, with two of the guys sitting either side of her and the other two up front.

Amy feels a bit nervous but comfortable, and these guys seem nice enough as they drive off to their house on the outskirts of the town. They’re laughing and chatting when I text her telling her to be flirty with them. She does as I say and starts showing off with little flashes in the car, and asking what kind of party they all have in mind etc…

They tell her to wait & see, and that she’ll enjoy it & not to worry.

Pulling up at their home she gets out of the car, with a black guy on each arm, she's walked to the door, with the others following behind watching and commenting on her sexy ass which has started to show out of the bottom of the skirt. Once inside they put on some music and start plying her with drink, then all sit chatting and flirting, amy getting more adventurous the d*unker she gets. I text asking how things are going and can tell from the reply that she's enjoying the night so far.

She tells me she really likes two of the guys and that the situation has made her horny &  wet! They have kept complimenting her which has really turned her on.

I reply telling Amy that if she likes any of them she can do anything she wants, as if she were a single girl, but that she must tell me about everything that happens when she get back to me. When Amy reads this a broad smile comes across her face, knowing she has my approval makes her even more horny and she texts me to say thank you and that she's going to go for a dance.

Amy starts to dance around the room provocatively, putting on a show for her all your black audience. She wiggled & gyrates and the black guys take turns dancing and touching her up, which only spurs her on to get hornier and dirtier with her dancing.

She decides to start a strip tease for her now horny audience, and downing a beer slowly remove top, hoping to get the attention of at least one of the two guys she fancies the arse off! They’re all hooked and they gather up the discarded clothing as she throws it off, wiggling her sexy self around the room, all of them showing there delight through there jeans, cocks bulging to be released, as they woop encouraging comments to her to do more..

She notices one of the guys rubbing his cock through his jeans and she struts over to him. The others watch on as Amy starts to perform a lap dance on him, his cock big and hard against her ass as she places her hands on his thighs, turning her back to him and wiggling it on his jeans. He slaps down a hand on her ass cheek as he says ‘damn girl you’re a bad bitch!’ to which Amy just laughs. She then slide down and kneels in front of him, sitting with her face between his legs.

‘what would you like this bad girl to do now then?’ she teases him, and the other guys all laugh and woop some more! He smiles back and says ‘well girl, that’s up to you.’

With that Amy eases her hand over his jeans, feeling his cock through the material, and start to lower his zip. His cock springs out, all big black and hard, just how she liked it.

The other guys in the room encourage her to carry on and she smiles as she grips the base of his huge black dick, turning and looking up at him to see how desperate he is to get his cock in her mouth, and then she eased her mouth over the tip.

She works her mouth over his cock, loving the feel of black meat in her mouth and greedily she takes in more. He’s moaning out loud as the other guys look on, calling her names and egging her on.

Amy pumps her mouth over his cock, gagging at times on its size, as he sits forward to get a better view of her eating his meat. he’s gently thrusting into her mouth, telling her to eat it.

A voice from behind says ‘this is one sexy black cock loving white whore!’ which gets Amy even more turned on as she continues to enjoy the new fresh cock!

moving round slightly so that the others in the room can get a better view of what she's doing to their friend, Amy looks on to see they’ve all got their dicks out and are stroking them at the sight of this white slut.

Loving the attention of four hung black guys and feeling like a proper slut Amy continues gobbling away whilst watching the wanking black guys as they continue to call her names and occasional slap a hand on her big white ass.

The guy stands up but Amy doesnt release his cock, instead pulling it downwards which just makes it harder, and makes her look even more of a slut for black cock! She carrys on sucking his cock and feels the other guys closing in around her. Amy knows now shes going to end up having them all but she does care anymore, caught up in the moment, and she fully intends to get her fill of black men tonight.

Her head is pulled off the first cock and another is swiftly thrust into her mouth as the group start to spank, finger & use her. Shes moved from cock to throbbing cock, passed around like a cheap whore for them to use, but she doesnt care now. The original guy stands up and move behind her, until the guy she's now sucking grabs her head and face fucks her mouth while moaning aloud about what a whore she is.

She feels two hands grip her waist and the tip of a cock pressed against the opening of she soaking wet pussy. Amy cant protest because shes still being vigorously face fucked and gagging on cock. She feels herself open up as this massive black cock is forced into her tight hole. The voice from behind tells the room ‘Jesus guys this white slut has a tight pussy’ as he grips harder and pushes his length into the eager cunt.

Amys head is released from the face fucking and she rocks backward, now sitting up astride the black guy with her back to him. His hands grip her ass as she forces herself down inch after endless inch of his cock, wanting and needing to take as much of it in as she possibly can. crying out in ecstasy as he fills and stretches her pussy, his hands slapping her ass and the other guys sitting watching the show.

She feels herself adjust to his size and she starts to fuck him harder and harder, the other guys still touching and calling her names. He moves her onto all fours and takes charge, pulling at her hair as he rides her in front of his friends, slapping her ass as his thrusts get more and more vigorous and speedy, pushing every inch he has into the now gapping wet pussy and almost lifting Amy off the floor.

She cums loudly almost instantly, grateful to finally get black cock and shaking her whole body as he carries on fucking, Amy gasping for breath and feeling another climax almost immediately as his cock still pounds her, his big balls slapping against her ass with ever mighty pump. Amy has cum twice in as many minutes and still this guy fucks more, using her like a dirty slut.

She looks up to see two guys watching on, but the other one has now moved behind her. Thinking she knows what’s coming, expecting them to change places and for her to get fucked by another black cock.

But instead she feels gooey lube squeezed over her ass and run down her pussy. Then, feeling the tip of another cock against her asshole this time, the other guy she's been fucking holds her still. Another cock slides into her, but this time its her ass and she can feel the two of them almost touching inside. Moans of oh yeah fill the room and Amy is powerless to stop these two guys double fucking her now, both huge cocks and both black!

He slowly pumps her ass as she moans out loud, crying out in pure pleasure, until the guy with his cock in her pussy places his hand over her mouth. Amy looks down as he says ‘ ready baby girl?’ and the other guy pushes his full length up her open ass hole. After adjusting to this new situation, Amys ass quickly accommodates the black cock and she willingly, but slowly, start to screw two cocks at once. Her first ever DP, but it wont be her last as the feeling sends her into yet another quick climax!

The guys screw her and use her at the same time until she feels them tense up, with the guy in her ass grabbing her hair as his cock pulses its hot spunk into her ass. The feeling sends Amy into ecstasy once more, but she only has seconds to enjoy it, as the cock in her pussy in suddenly rammed deep into her with one last thrust and more cum is sent gushing into amys eager hole. They roll off and cum spills from between her legs.

laying there for a second, thinking about what she just allowed to happened, shes suddenly aware again of the other guys in the room, and the fact that two of them will be expecting the same treatment before she can even think about leaving!

Feeling a hand pulling her up from the floor, Amy is raised to her feet, cum running down her legs. lead into the bedroom by the two remaining guys and as she stands at the end of the bed one of them lays down on it.

He gestures for her to climb on top of him ’come here bitch!’ and she moves up the bed, sitting astride him.

He pushes her down onto his cock by her hips, his prick easily sliding in to the cum drenched pussy. Amy begins to fuck him as the other guy watches, grinding hard on this new cock. He’s constantly calling her names and slapping her ass as she rides him, something which she adores, before pulling his cock out and rolling her onto her back. Once in position he raises her legs up and tells her to beg for cock!

She does this repeatedly, saying  she wants his black cock, that shes a white slut who cant get enough black cock, that he must fuck her. He keeps calling Amy a dirty whore and she agrees saying shed a dirty whore who needs black dick….

Eventually he can hold back no longer and he pushes his whole length into her in one go. She cries out ‘oh my god!!’ as she feels it expand her insides again as he bangs the hell out of her, juices and spunk running out of her pussy onto the bed as she grabs his ass pulling him into her.

He fuck her hard and fast for a while, his balls banging against her ass with every rampant stroke he makes. Amys moaning like a cheap slut, being used and abused and not caring one bit. After a while he rolls off her again onto the bed, quickly pulling her on top of him but with her back to him in a reverse cowgirl position. He fucks her in this position and beckons the other guy over.

‘lets see if the slut can take two black dicks up her pussy shall we?’ and with that Amy feels another cock slip into her pussy, two cocks fitting into the once tight hole.

feeling every stroke of these two cocks, her pussy sopping wet from her own juices, lube and spunk. The room is filled with the smell of sex and the noises of horny people having pure animal sex. No commitment, just fucking!

Amys moved around again and sandwiched between the two guys, one in her cunt and one up her ass again.

Her ass is being well ridden tonight and she loves it as they fuck her more, Amy cumming again and again before they both pump her full of there spunk at the same time. The feeling is overwhelming for she shakes uncontrollably as she receives there hot creamy load

Left on the bed to recover as the guys leave to get beers, she contemplates on the evenings events so far. Unbelievable she tells herself! She never planned to get so d*unk or to do it, it just happened. And she knows I’m ok with whatever shes done and suddenly she thinks to check in with me. She text just saying all is well, see you soon.

Getting off the bed she decides to clean herself up in the bathroom and she shouts to the guys to tell them she's going to shower. Its not long before amys clean again and she stumbles into the front room looking for her clothes. The guys are all sitting around chatting and Amy has no qualms about standing in front of them naked. She asks if they know where her clothes are as she has to go, but she's told, in no uncertain terms, that they’re keeping them to remember her by. smiling she asks how shes supposed to get home without them? They all laugh and the guy she initiated things with says 'you can have your clothes….. once you’ve sucked them all off.'

Smiling Amy goes into the centre of the room and kneels on the floor. ‘come on then boys’ and she's soon surrounded by all four of them and eagerly sucking cock until they all shower her with their spunk once more. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Very naughty ...fantastic

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Wow hard on now

Glad you like!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when did you meet my wife?!

"when did you meet my wife?!"

Lol, similar fantasy??

lol only a matter of time lol!

"lol only a matter of time lol!"

Well here's hoping right? Lol

and for a world with no sti's!

"and for a world with no sti's!"

Yep! Thank god for an imagination hey

yeah I haven't had a creampie in a year!

Outskirts of Notts

"and for a world with no sti's!

Yep! Thank god for an imagination hey"

No sti's would be ideal as there's 25 men in my fantasy .......

No sti's would be ideal as there's 25 men in my fantasy ......."

Outskirts of Notts

No sti's would be ideal as there's 25 men in my fantasy .......

"

Have started writing humiliation part 3 , hopefully will have it finished soon

J

By *he WolfsterMan  over a year ago

Swansea

The best ever story on here

"The best ever story on here"

Wow thanks!

That was a good read. Actually it was awesome. stuff like that really does happen,just not as often as I'd like. (Me being in the group of black guys on our outta town trips) dreams 2reality my friend.?

"That was a good read. Actually it was awesome. stuff like that really does happen,just not as often as I'd like. (Me being in the group of black guys on our outta town trips) dreams 2reality my friend.? "

Lol, who knows! But the thought makes us both horny.

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More plz my cock was hard all the way through that xxx

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

That was a great story. It was only a story?

Louisa definitely wants four black guys together.

"More plz my cock was hard all the way through that xxx"

Thank you, we'll have to do some more by popular demand!

"That was a great story. It was only a story?

Louisa definitely wants four black guys together."

Maybe Amy & Louisa should have s chat and organise something?

» Add a new message to this topic