FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty Dancing

Dirty Dancing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first attempt at any thing like this so here it goes :-

Gemma and I had been flirting teasing texting swapping naughty pics and calls for a week or two and finally decided to take the plunge and meet. We decided to meet in the local nightclub in town.

So after a few drinks for some dutch courage I made my way into the club and instantly spotted her on the dancefloor. She looked amazing in a sparkly silver backless mini dress and heels. The dress was short, just covering her sexy ass and was low cut enough to show her amazing 34c tits, it was nice and tight showing off her amazing size 14 curves. This along with the way she danced caused my cock to twitch in my pants immediatly.

As i approached the dance floor she seen me and walked over to meet me. I pulled her close and leaned in kissed her and told her she looked sexy as fuck, to which she responded "i know" with a naughty grin on her face. I said to her "lets get a drink" and led her to the crowded bar. I gave her some money and she stood in front of me as women always seem to get to the bar and served quicker.

The bar been crowded meant i was pushed up close behind Gemma i leaned over her and said in her ear i would like a beer and cheekly kissed her neck, she responded by pushing her sexy ass back and started to grind it into my crotch. My cock instantly got hard, which she must of felt because she began to grind even harder against it. I placed my hands on her hips on almost began dry humping her from behind at the bar. I whispered in her ear "your a naughty girl, your driving me crazy", her reply to this was "good because i have been aching to be fucked by you for over a week now".

I was getting turned on more by the second as we stood in the packed crowd waiting to be served, but if i was honest i didnt care if we never got served. I allowed my hand to slip down off her hip to her thigh her skin felt so soft. I began to slide my hand up her thigh and under her dress. The people were packed so tight wanting to be served nobody seemed to notice, i was so turned on i dont think i cared if anybody did notice. Gemmas reaction to this was to push her ass even harder into my cock. As she didnt stop me i continued to push my hand further up her dress towards her crotch ( its wasnt along way as the dress was so short) My heart skipped a beat and i felt Gemma jump a little when i brushed against her pussy and realised she was commando! She turned to me and said "surprise" with that naughty grin again. As my hand was on her pussy i could feel she was a little wet, i whispered into her ear "mmmmm i can feel how much your aching to be fucked you dirty girl"

She was propped against the bar and i was tight behind her one hand under her sexy dress and the other on her hip, as my fingers began to explore her pussy. I felt for her clit and knew i had found it when again she twitched turned looked at me and bit her lip. She looked hot a hell doing that, but still she didnt stop me. She placed one of her hands on my hand on her hip and held it a squeezing it tight. My finger was gently massaging her clit teasing her and she was getting so wet. I then began to reach a little further and just as i managed to ease a finger into her tight wet pussy the barman came to her to take her order. I could see she was trying to act as normal as she could while tellin him what she wanted. I decided to see how far i could take it and squeezed a 2nd finger into her. She felt so good on my hand, as the barman walked away to get our drinks she turned and we kissed passionatly our tounges meeting while i still had 2 fingers in her tight hole, i could feel her moaning into my mouth as i began to feel for her gspot.......

Any good? Should i continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysue22Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Keep going so wet xx

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

Mmm keep going

Again as soon as i felt Gemmas g-psot i knew it by the way she squeezed my hand between her legs. As the bar man returned i continued to work it, rubbing it a litte firmer, and could see by her face she was struggling to stay composed while she payed for the drinks. When we had been finished been served i slowly pulled my hand from under her dress, my fingers were soaked, she was so wet. Before we even moved away from the bar she took my hand and sucked on my fingers tasting herself. The way she sucked them was exactly how i was hoping she was going to suck my cock later and done nothing but made my cock even harder in my jeans. "You nearly made me cum right infront of the barman there you naughty bastard" said Gemma with a huge grin on her face. "Well you started it and your such a sexy bitch" i told her "and im only just getting started" she replied.

We sat down with our drinks and then Gemma noticed a free table and booth across from us, "Follow me" said Gemma. I watch as she walked away her gorgeous curvy ass swaying as she walked and i knew she had no knickers on which was such a turn on. The booth was in a nice dark corner and offered us a little privacy. As soon as we sat in the booth without saying a word Gemma kissed me hard and full of lust, our tongues massaging each other, i couldnt help bet slide my hand up her dress again and squeeze her sexy ass. My hands werent the only ones wandering though Gemma had her hand on my crotch rubbing my hard cock in my jeans, effictivly wanking me through them. The kissing just got more and more intense Gemma looked, felt and smelt so good. Somehow as we kissed Gemma had managed to undo my jeans and it was only as i felt her soft hands take a firm grip of my cock that i realised what she had done. I groaned as she slowly began wanking me, "Mmmmm feels just as good as it looked in the pics you sent, now its your turn" she whispered in my ear. I kissed her neck gently biting it which made her give out a little sigh and wank my cock a little harder. I couldnt help but slowly work my hips in while she was stroking me almost fucking her hand. Her touch was out of this world.

Without warning she slide down from her seat and under the table, i couldnt believe how horny she was and had me. Even though i knew what was coming i gasped as she took my cock in her mouth. She was moaning on my cock as she worked it in her mouth driving me crazy. She then flicked and teased the slit on the head of my cock teasing me. My cock was throbbing. I sat as far back as i could so i was able to see her under the table. She looked me straight in the eye as she gently dragged her teeth and nibbled on the tip of my cock. It was one of the horniest things i had ever seen. I gently grabbed some on Gemmas hair and eased her head down on my cock making her take me in her mouth again. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock taking me deeper in her mouth with every suck until she had taken my whole cock. Her mouth was amazing by far the best blow job i had ever received. Her hand was wanking me as she sucked and i knew that she wanted me to cum in her mouth as pay back for me fingering her tight pussy at the bar. I was trying to hold back with all my might, but knew i wouldnt be able to resisit the combanation of her looking me in the eye, wanking me and the feel of her mouth around my cock. I groaned knowing i was close and felt my cock swell. i think she could sense i was close as she picked up the pace a little. I had other ideas though and stopped her and pulled her up from under the table. She looked a little puzzled "whats wrong babe?", " Im not wasting this load in your mouth" i said come with me.

Still ok? Worth Continuing?

Town

Keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic. Wish I'd been in the bar

I took hold of Gemmas hand and led her to the crowded dancefloor. Once we were amongest the bodies i pulled Gemma tight to me my hard cock pressed against her, my hands on her ass and kissed her hard and passionatly. I squeezed my arm between us and pushed my hand under her dress again. She gasped as my fingers slid straight into her wet pussy and she put her head onto my shoulder biting it as i began to finger her firm and deep. With my fingers deep in her tight wet pussy i whispered in her ear "Im going to fuck you right here on this dancefloor" she must of liked what she heard as she bit down harder on my shoulder and began to ride my fingers more. With two fingers massaging her gspot and my thumb on her clit Gemma was getting even wetter and i could hear her moaning into me, "please fuck me now" she begged. "Not yet" i said and continued to finger her, "cum for me baby, then u can have my cock in you". No sooner had the words came out of my mouth she let herself go and whimpered as she came on my hand, i could feel her pussy get tighter and her legs wobble a little. She was biting her lip again in order not to be noisy and i loved it. "please give me your cock" she said as her orgasm began to subside.

I noticed a dark corner in the club where the dancefloor and the stage met, we made our way over to it and began to dance. Gemma had her back to me and was grinding her ass into my crotch again. I had my arms around her pulling her close my hands wandering all over her, holding her hips, touching her legs and even playing with her tits which she seemed to like as her ass pushed harder into me. I was kissing her neck and back she looked so hot in the backless silver mini dress. The few people around us werent paying any real attention all doing their own thing which was a good thing I couldnt wait or take anymore. "God you have me so wound up" i told her, "Well fuck me then" she said with that naughty grin on her face again.

With that i decided to take control i quickly undo my jeans and pushed Gemma forward a little so she was leaned over with her hand on the stage. I then hitched up her dress the tiny bit it needed to be and pushed my cock straight into her causing her to gasp prob a little louded than she should be nobody noticed. Her pussy felt so tight on my cock. I began fucking her thursting myself deep into her. I reached forward and stood Gemma up a little and was groping her tits and kissing her neck while continuing to fuck her. My cock sliding into her pussy, and my hands on her body. "Im your sexy little slut" she said, hearing this just drove me crazy. I didnt care now if anybody was watching. I was now fucking her quite hard, and i had hooked my hand onto her shoulder pulling her onto my cock so i could get deep in her amazing pussy. I could feel my cock swell as i was going to cum, I moved my hand onto Gemmas gorgeous face and turned her head kissed her roughly and told her i was going to cum. "Cum in me baby" she moaned and i felt her grip my cock with her pussy, which was enough to send me over the edge. I groaned and suddenly my hot cum was shooting inside her, she gasped and moaned as she felt it entering her, i thrust a few more times making sure i emptied my full load into her.

As i pulled my cock out i turned her around and kissed her softly. "That was amazing" i gasped still a little breathless, "mmmm it was" she replied, "lets go back to mine and do it again". We kissed a little more before making our way torwards the club exit. As we queued to get out she whispered in my ear that she could feel my cum dribbling down her leg. I found this so horny and replied "Im gonna fuck you all over tonight"

Hope you enjoyed my fantasy, i enjoyed typing it lol any tips or suggestions for a new story would be good

Town

Loved it. Very naughty x

Pleased you enjoyed it, hopefully I can write another you will enjoy

Town

Mmmm please do! I can't wait!