FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolding then Cheated on Part 7 Gary visits

Cuckolding then Cheated on Part 7 Gary visits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Chatham

It was a quiet couple of days for us at home after the Christmas party, we didn’t speak about the events in the car park or what happened with Ahmed the taxi driver. I knew Pam had been a bit d*unk but she had enjoyed sucking Tom in the car park then sucking and getting fucked by Ahmed and I had been turned on watching it all. The couple of days of soon passed and it was back to work in the warehouse, when I entered Tom and Sean were gathered round chatting with some of the other young lads, the stopped talking when they saw me enter but a couple of them were sniggering, so it was obvious that Tom was telling them about the blowjob he had received from Pam. As we started work a couple of lads said to me ‘did your wife enjoy the party?’ laughing, the banter was a bit distracting and at lunchbreak Gary asked me to come in the office. He said ‘you seemed a bit distracted by the lads chatting about the party, I saw what happened in the car park, I guess Pam was a bit d*unk I hope you too are ok. I replied saying we was fine and yes Pam was d*unk but so I hoped he and his wife were not offended seeing it. Gary then said his wife was disgusted but he enjoyed seeing it even though it was from a distance. He suggested I helped in the office with a backlog of orders so I helped on the computer processing and was noticeably quicker on the pc than Gary. As we finished early Gary suggested a quick drink after work so he drove to local bar and got me beer, as he was driving Gary got a bitter shandy. We sat chatting about work and he suggested as I had been so good doing the orders maybe I could help in the office more.

After a long pause Gary told me that his wife didn’t like sex anymore and he had been aroused by what he saw in the car park and had to have a wank when he got home. Gary was in his mid-fifties and quite a big guy though he did visit the gym, he told me about his frustration sexually at home and having seen Pam suck Tom said he wished it had been him getting sucked. I thought about this for a while as we finished our drinks then I went up to the bar and bought a round. I could see Gary was looking a bit anxious having told me what he had. I told him I hadn’t minded Pam sucking Tom and Sean wanking over her face. Gary got a bit bolder and said ‘I wish she could suck my cock’ I thought about this more and saw from the time that Pam would be on her way home from the shop soon. I phoned her and quickly explained that I was with Gary and what he had said would she like him to visit us. She said, ‘maybe just for a one off’. I went back to Gary told him I’d spoken to Pam and that she might be up for it this evening Gary suggested we pick her up from work and take us back to our place if that was ok, so I phoned Pam back and suggested this to which she agreed. Gary and I finished our drinks, before leaving we both needed the toilet and as we stood at the urinals, I glanced at Gary’s penis it was already semi aroused and he was having a job urinating. As I finished urinating, I noticed how thick his cock was he was still trying to pee eventually he finished and we drove to the shop.

When we got to the shop Pam was standing outside, she looked great in her work skirt and jacket, she had obviously put some fresh red lipstick on, she got in the back of Gary’s car and got in beside her. I asked her if she was ok with this and she nodded, I didn’t want Gary to hear too much so I just whispered to her. We soon arrived at our place, Pam went in and said she would put the kettle on. Gary wanted the toilet again so I showed him upstairs while Pam made the coffee. Pam said to me ‘are you sure you want me to do this Ray?’ I said ‘Yes as long as you do too Pam’ She nodded as Gary came back downstairs. I sat in the armchair, so Gary had to sit on the sofa, Pam brought the coffees in and sat on the sofa next to Gary.

I could see the bulge in Gary’s trousers as we chatted together about our days at work then Pam looked at Gary’s bulge and said, ‘I think you need your trousers loosened’ and undid his belt then the unzipped his trousers, I watched as his erection was staining to be unleased from his briefs. Pam then stroked him through his underpants, there was a moist patch on his underpants from his precum she then paused drank her coffee. She then said she was going to quickly get changed and went upstairs, when she came down, she was wearing her red satin nightie and black holdup stockings. Gary said ‘wow!’ Pam got her lipstick from her handbag and stood by our living room mirror and applied a thick coating. I was aroused by this and Gary certainly was and had taken his shoes and trousers off, as he stood having done that Pam felt his hard cock through his briefs then pulled them down unleashing his very hard thick 8 inch cock. As he stood there erect, she teased his hairy balls, Gary groaned with pleasure as her fingers with red painted nails stroked all the way up his cock then circling his helmet which was oozing precum. She told Gary to sit down then knelt over him and put her lips around his throbbing purple helmet he groaned more as she did this. As I watched I was very hard in my trousers. Pam was sucking down the length of his cock her mouth wide open to take the thickness of it as she did her lipstick was smudged on his shaft. She did this for several minutes, I loved watching the expression on Gary face as he received this lipstick blowjob from Pam, I had to pull my trouser and briefs off as I was so hard watching and stroked my cock.

Gary then told Pam to lay down on the sofa, she did with her head raised on the arm of the sofa, Gary stood over her his erection pointing down to her ruby red lipsticked mouth, her lips were at once around his cock, he pushed it in further in her mouth gradually until he was balls deep in it. I don’t know how she didn’t gag with the length and girth of it. Gary reached a hand under her nightie to her panties, he lifted her nightie above her waist feeling her mound through the panties then with a finger inside them he was massaging her clit, Pam was quivering with pleasure he did this as she was sucking his cock. Gary took his hand away from her clit and started playing with her breasts standing right over and was fucking her mouth. I had fully undressed by now and was so horny, I pulled down Pam’s panties to give her some attention, with my tongue on her labia, she was oozing as I did this. Gary was fucking her mouth fast and I guessed the inevitable would happen soon of him cumming deep down Pam’s throat. I kept fingering and licking Pam she sounded near to orgasm, then her body shook as I made her orgasm. Gary was breathing heavy and groaning he pulled his cock out of Pam’s mouth her fingers were around his throbbing cock it’s blue veins prominent as I looked up I could see his swollen balls pulse and then Pam put her red lips around his purple helmet again. I stood up naked and was wanking fast. Pams lips and mouth were working their magic on Gary and as I watched and wanked, I saw his balls and cock throb and pulse as he unloaded into my wife’s mouth, he groaned shouting ‘yes fuck yes’ as he ejaculated down Pam’s throat as he pulled out he was still cumming spurting spunk over her face wanking it everywhere so it dripped from her lips and over her chin. This put me over the edge as I wanked close to Pam’s face my load cumming and spurting over and into her mouth then I thrust my cock between her lips and as she took the last of my cum in her mouth.

We were all exhausted after this, Gary got up looking a bit awkward in the aftermath and said he had never had such great sex before. Pam said ‘well its just a one off like with the lads in the car park’ but then I’m sure I saw her wink at Gary before he got dressed and left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely story

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *uck01Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

hot story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Chatham

When we went to bed, I laid with Pam asking her how much she liked Gary’s cock, she didn’t say too much but she did enjoy the threesome with me making her cum. I was starting to get horny again as she was still wearing the sexy red nightie. We made passionate love that night, but I wondered if she was thinking about Gary’s 8-inch-thick cock.

The next day Gary didn’t say much so I started working on the shop floor, on with my normal work, the lads had mainly got bored with subject of the Christmas party, then at lunchtime he invited me into the office. He said ‘that was a fantastic evening thanks so much’ I told him it was great but as Pam said it was just a one off. He wanted to know more about our sex life and had there been many others. I didn’t tell him much as felt as we worked together sometimes it’s best to keep some things private especially as he might know John. He asked me to look after the office for the rest of the day and would I be able to do the orders as he needed the afternoon off, I said fine knowing that it would be easy work and I could get finished early and as it was Pam’s half day I could get home early and surprise her. After 3pm I’d done everything and walked home it was getting dark by the time I got to my street, I noticed Gary’s car was parked nearby. As I got to our house, I noticed the lights were on in the living room and bedroom, I looked up and saw Pam in a purple nightie drawing the curtains, I dodged behind a tree in case she saw me, then I saw the living room curtains drawn, I wasn’t sure but was there somebody else there? As I got closer, I noticed the living room curtains hadn’t been drawn properly so I crept up to the window and I could see Gary was there naked with his cock standing rigid then Pam was stroking it like she did last night.

As I peered fascinated into my own living room from the garden I could see Pam was very well made up with heavy eye make-up and purple lipstick she was stunning and so sexy . I saw her kneel then take Gary’s cock into her mouth, the top window was slightly open, and I heard Gary groan once again in pleasure as my wife sucked him. I had to be carefull not to be seen by them but it was fully dark now so I peered closer to the window. Gary was pulling down Pam’s knickers, she was laying on the sofa, he raised her bum under a cushion and then went down between her legs, I heard her moan in pleasure as his tongue darted around her naked sex. Gary stood over Pam, and she was deepthroating him this went on for several minutes then he went back to arousing her clit. I couldn’t believe I was seeing all this as only two days ago Pam said the previous meet was just a one off. I guessed the inevitable was going to happen and Gary was going to fuck my wife. It was obvious Pam loved Gary’s cock and also his fingers on her labia, ‘I heard groan oh yes Gary, I want you to fuck me’. Gary said, ‘oh yes I will, you will get it soon’. He got her to kneel over on an arm of the settee, I could now see this closer than ever, there was some lube on the side and Gary was now applying it to his fingers which he then inserted in her cunt from behind. I could see Pam squirm in pleasure as he did this, then standing with his cock so hard he gently pushed it into Pam, I heard Pam groan as she took it all. With his cock fully inside Pam, he was now thrusting in and out of her, I couldn’t see her face as she was facing down on the sofa. I was close to the window looking through the gap in the curtains. Gary was fucking Pam hard I could her shouting ‘you take my cock great Pam do you like it better than Ray’s she was moaning ‘oh yes Gary’. He replied ‘I’m going to want this all the time I want to spunk inside you! as he continued fucking my wife, her cunt taking his thick cock doggy style. He kept fucking her relentlessly I still couldn’t believe this was happening and as ploughed into her I could see that he would cum soon, his grunts and groans were so loud I could easily here them from outside. He shouted ‘Do you want my spunk inside you Pam ?’ ‘She shouted oh yes, yes!’ with that Gary thrusted fast for the last times in and out of her cunt until he stopped, and I heard him groan and shout oh fuck yes yes! Then I saw his cock deep against her as he stopped as he had obviously filled my wife with his spunk. I heard him say ‘Wow Pam that was fantastic’. He pulled out and as I had my face against the widow I could see spunk drip from Pam as they stood up. I then saw him kiss her on the lips. I walked away having seen enough, I waited around the corner out of site of the house had a smoke to compose myself, then when I saw Gary’s car leave, I waited a few more minutes then let myself in our house.

Once indoors Pam was sitting on the sofa with a dressing gown wrapped round her, I saw two coffee cups on the table and said to Pam, ‘have you had a visitor’ oh no’ she quickly said ‘that’s the cup I used this morning, I couldn’t be bothered to wash it up’ I sat on sofa beside her and hugged her. I was aroused now; I noticed her purple lipstick was very smudged which I knew was from sucking Gary’s cock and kissing him. I kissed her on the lips then said your ‘lipstick is all smudged now I hope you’ve had a nice afternoon’ I put my hand under her dressing gown which felt damp in places. I put my hand under her nightie and stroked from her belly down to her cunt as I fingered her I could feel its wetness and slipped a finger in, ‘I said you are so wet darling’ I tasted the finger after probing her deep and said oh that is really juicy, ‘have you been playing with yourself? ‘Only a little’ she said. My finger tasted spunky from Gary’s deposit in my wife. I spread her legs to taste more and put my tongue deep in, she squirmed as I did it. Gary obviously cum a lot fucking Pam as I could taste his seed from 30 minutes earlier. I got undressed my cock was fully hard now then went down on Pam again, and with my tongue and fingers I brought Pam to orgasm quite quickly. I wanted to fuck her over the sofa like Gary had and got her to kneel in the same position, as she did I said oh the curtains are not drawn properly we’d better close them in case somebody looks in’ As she kneeled on the sofa arm for me I noticed a stain on it which was obviously a drop of Gary’s cum, there were stains on the back of her nightie as well, I lifted it up so I could finger her again then gently pushed my erection in. It felt so good with Gary’s spunk still moist inside her and I couldn’t hold back and erupted inside her very quickly. I pulled out with spunk dripping on the arm of the setee. I was still hard and plunged in again with another minor ejaculation until I was spent. Pam got up and I hugged her telling her how I loved her.

She went upstairs to have a bath while I cooked us an evening meal, as I cleared up in the living room a found a piece of paper on the floor, picking it up I found it was a payslip of Gary’s and put it in my pocket. We didn’t talk much as we ate, but I told her Gary was getting me to help in the office so he could have some time off. She didn’t respond to this but went a little red in the face when I said Gary had the afternoon off today. We watched a film until we went to bed. As we lay there before sleeping, I asked her how she liked sucking Gary’s cock the other evening she was non-committal saying it was ok. I pressed her more asking if she would like him to fuck her while I watched. Once again she didn’t say much then thinking about it, she said ‘I might do but his cock is so big’. ‘Well take it gradually as long as I can be there’ I said. She laid there thinking and replied ‘I may do if you want but he is your boss! I went to sleep thinking about this scenario knowing that he had already fucked her this evening and she was lying.

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

So glad this is being continued.

By *ummerOfLoveMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking forward to the next instalment...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Absolutely loving this… making me stand to

Attention

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing great few hours readying about there adventures can't wait for more

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol I just love stories of slutty cheating wives.

» Add a new message to this topic