FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > peeing inside a pussy !

peeing inside a pussy !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so i tried the pee over a guy and have done it a few times now, and am enjoying the thrill it gives them, so now I want a guy to try to pee inside my pussy, I have found this to be quite a challenge to find, as most men can't pee while hard.. so any suggestions how to do this as I have a Wiling regular fuck buddy, he just doesn't think he can do it while hard.. so advice please gents and also let me know if u have done this and how it felt !!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I wouldn't want to try

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Naughtnymphos is your person to talk to about this, by all accounts she's an expert

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

I would love to help you out

I have done this and she loved it but for me its just making sure your ready don't stop the fun but concentrate on what your gonna do inside her it helps when I have d*unk alcohol to it takes time and u have to be 110% comfortable with the person its great though not as good as the women peeing on me though :p

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Love doing this with the mrs the sex afterwards is amazing

"Love doing this with the mrs the sex afterwards is amazing "
feels so good even better when she's full and u pound her hard

w mids guy here....love to try this, its a fine art, but can pee whilst hard xx

Have you tried entertaining a bi/gay guy to you play that would probably do it

I've peed inside a few lassies over the years. Some wanted there pussy flooded some there arse. I've never had any problems doing it and find it a massive turn on

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

With practice not difficult. Plenty to drink. The trick is that once inside relax and try to pee. Once you start to pee it will flow, then you control it by stopping until bursting then let it go again. Stop start spurting whilst riding hard. Amazing feeling so hot n wet but do put down a waterproof sheet .

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"With practice not difficult. Plenty to drink. The trick is that once inside relax and try to pee. Once you start to pee it will flow, then you control it by stopping until bursting then let it go again. Stop start spurting whilst riding hard. Amazing feeling so hot n wet but do put down a waterproof sheet ."

Thats what we do...make sure that he is almost full to bursting to pee and when inside relax and get him to try to pee...he may well start to go soft a bit but thats ok.We have found it difficult to shag at the same time but when he pulls out just watch for the massive gush!! For this reason we have done it stood up with J leaning over a table and N behind....usually outside!!!

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

"With practice not difficult. Plenty to drink. The trick is that once inside relax and try to pee. Once you start to pee it will flow, then you control it by stopping until bursting then let it go again. Stop start spurting whilst riding hard. Amazing feeling so hot n wet but do put down a waterproof sheet .

Thats what we do...make sure that he is almost full to bursting to pee and when inside relax and get him to try to pee...he may well start to go soft a bit but thats ok.We have found it difficult to shag at the same time but when he pulls out just watch for the massive gush!! For this reason we have done it stood up with J leaning over a table and N behind....usually outside!!!"

We find that with F on her back and legs hook over my shoulders so that my cock is buried deep inside we then relax my cock will slightly soften,then as soon as i start slightly peeing stop the flow and start riding hard. Cock goes solid again but you can still pee. I find we need to stop riding then burst of pee, stop another burst then stop, carry on riding hard so on so on until you've emptied your bladder. F says it feels like shot after shot of hot sperm but still needs the real thing to finish off . Then off for a good shower and clear up.

By *loverMan  over a year ago

manchester

love to empty myself inside a sexy woman

wow this thread is horny!!

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Hi I used to see a couple that were into water sports I had never do this but thought why not (long time dead) so 1st time in the bath him videoing it her laying down and I covered her, then next time she asked if I wanted to try in her pussy after a while I filled her and my god when I pulled out gushes mmmm all over the bathroom floor then the last time in her ass wow so tell him to take his time makes sure he's drank lots of water the day before so his pee is straw in colour you will both love it I know I did hope that helps xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"wow this thread is horny!!"

he he I know

"wow this thread is horny!!"

Wow isn't it just, wanted to try this a while not it's gone to top of my list

Love to try this!

Yummmmmmy...we love doing this...Cheeky says its so horny watching me from behind while he fucks me and fills me up...gushing out of me with every thrust...splashing all over us both {suddenly needs a wee}

"Yummmmmmy...we love doing this...Cheeky says its so horny watching me from behind while he fucks me and fills me up...gushing out of me with every thrust...splashing all over us both {suddenly needs a wee} "

Come squat over me then x

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/01/13 14:41:27]

By *ickcardo 2011Man  over a year ago

leeds

i rember years ago giveing this a try i sat on toilet and my then wife shit on my cock i pissed insid her it was quite novel and gave us both warm glow that was tried got the teashirt and im sure others could try and enjoy it never done since

leeds

lol first time here yes should have previewed my last post it should have read wife sat on my cock not shit on my cock lol

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

would this involve unprotected penetration?

leeds

well for forum virgin this has been intresting thanks

"would this involve unprotected penetration? "
not necessarily...ive tried it using my speculum to open me up so then unprotected penetration wasnt needed, albiet with Cheeky (video'd it for posterity too hehe)...still a risk of sperm being in the stream though, and diseases i guess, though i reckon the risk would be minimal

"Come squat over me then x"
If only I could, but i have terrible stage fright booo

» Add a new message to this topic