FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Left my dildo on show

Left my dildo on show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ioioioioioioioi OP   Man  over a year ago

Bosham

Hi all, ok, so, how many of you can relate to this?

A guy came around to service my work van, late 20's lad and cute. He'd serviced my van several times now, so was quite chatty and all and, before he gets started with the van, he asked if he could use my loo.

So I let him in to use it.

He came out, still quite chatty and went off to start on my van.

About half an hour later, I went in to use my loo and SHOCK!! Right there, next to the sink, on full view, was my 8" dildo.

Oh, I just had to laugh. Poor guy, but he's probably endeared me with the name of "Dildo guy"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pen2UMan  over a year ago

Telford

Probably thought he'll get lucky next time now he knows you use it

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

By accident, yeah right

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I'd have to give it a suck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I “accidentally” found my sister in laws toy collection hidden in a box under her bed, I was shocked at her collection to say the least, she must love both her holes stretched! Couldn’t help but blow my load over her butt plug selection and put them back!

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmmm

By *ctionman2019Man  over a year ago

swadlincote

Many moons ago I was going out with some friends and staying over.. got their early he was ready and his wife was in the bath .. I needed to pee so he shouted up to her asking if she was gonna be long as someone needed the bathroom.. 2 mins later heard bathrooms free .. walked in locked the door bath was draining as I was having a pee .. looked over to the bath saw a dildo appearing as the water drained .. wish I had a smart phone back then .. must have been 8 inches and as thick as my wrist .. bless her ..

By *ioioioioioioioi OP   Man  over a year ago

Bosham

"Many moons ago I was going out with some friends and staying over.. got their early he was ready and his wife was in the bath .. I needed to pee so he shouted up to her asking if she was gonna be long as someone needed the bathroom.. 2 mins later heard bathrooms free .. walked in locked the door bath was draining as I was having a pee .. looked over to the bath saw a dildo appearing as the water drained .. wish I had a smart phone back then .. must have been 8 inches and as thick as my wrist .. bless her .. "

Oooooow nooooooo, even worse when you actually know them.

Amazing though, how quickly we can forget such things.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Since Covid, you can now view houses by video, my daughter pointed out to me a video of her friends house, nothing unusual until her friends, bedroom was viewed, and in the cubbyhole at the top of her bedside cabinet was her vibrator

Claire text her friend and was told it was a mistake but It had boosted their house views

» Add a new message to this topic