FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s Bi guy fantasy

Wife’s Bi guy fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It’s strange as we have been married and swinging for years but my wife watched a movie over the weekend featuring 2 astonishingly handsome young gay guys. Afterwards she confessed to my astonishment that her pussy was dripping wet whilst she watched them have sex and then told me that as i slept beside her that night she had played furiously with her clit as fantasised about joining them.

I was amazed it had this effect as she has never hinted over all life together. As we lay in bed the following day she told me that the idea of watching them together for real then joining in has her more horny than anything else for years!

To say I’m surprised is an understatement but seeing her so keen is a huge turn on for me too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

My wife often talks about seeing me getting fucked by a bi guy, whilst we are recovering from sex! She loves the thought of watching me and another guy.

By *elanieforyouTV/TS  over a year ago

, Ashburton sometimees Penzance

My G F often expresses the desire to see me fucked by a strong guy, getting her excited, Any offers in S West ?

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Sometime ago I had a fun evening with a couple. At a point late in the proceedings the lady wanted to watch her husband and I having sex. He was keen. I, not so much. Instead I fucked her and he sucked my balls and cock as I came out of her.

I often wonder, should I have sucked her hubby as she wanted…. Maybe I missed something…

Johnoxo

By *llperv1Man  over a year ago

York

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

I had a guy fuck me in front of his wife, it was so horny...

By *irtyfuxCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn Norfolk! NOT

No different that guys enjoy 2 women playing together in a FFM.

It’s the same for some of us woman in a MMF.

This play makes me so wet, so I totally understand the lady of the OP

Birmingham

"No different that guys enjoy 2 women playing together in a FFM.

It’s the same for some of us woman in a MMF.

This play makes me so wet, so I totally understand the lady of the OP"

Thanks. I guess you can be married for years but sometimes still get surprised. It’s just caught me by surprise that she is so incredibly turned on by this idea.

By *lay TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Burgh Heath

K has been talking about this so much recently and the more detail she starts to divulge, the more turned on I get about it. I guess we need to make it a reality at some point, but my preference is with another couple, not sure if K wants that dynamic but I think all 4 swapping and getting involved would be the best x

Birmingham

"K has been talking about this so much recently and the more detail she starts to divulge, the more turned on I get about it. I guess we need to make it a reality at some point, but my preference is with another couple, not sure if K wants that dynamic but I think all 4 swapping and getting involved would be the best x"

In our case that wouldn’t really work as I’m straight. Unless the couple brought along another bi guy.

» Add a new message to this topic