FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The arrangement

The arrangement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Sarah on another site leaning more towards the kink/bdsm scene, we chatted a while exchanging fantasies and swapping the odd photo.

She is 51 single, never had kids, lives alone and has the body of a 25 year old being that she is a regular gym user…..5’8 brown eyes and blonde hair.

We’d been chatting for a few weeks and it turned out she had a few regular fwb leaving me thinking that I’d missed my chance, she had however noticed my love for giving oral on my profile and showed an interest in sampling my skills as most guys she knew never did it long enough or didn’t really enjoy doing it.

I jumped at the chance and we arranged an early morning meet at her house a few days later.

She answered the door in a knee length black silky nightdress, hair up in a ponytail and a big smile on her face, we said hi and wasted no time heading up to her bedroom. Once there she became shy and I could tell it was time for me to take the lead. I stripped her out of her clothes and laid her back on the bed her knees instinctively opened showing me her beautiful shaved pussy, she nervously muttered that there was toys in the bedside table should I want them and she laid back and slipped a blindfold over her eyes……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

A remember being shocked as I placed my lips on her clit and eased a finger gently inside her for the first time…..she was so tight! Really tight!id never been with a 50 yr old women who was like that.

Her pussy looked perfect, almost untouched, and as I slowly began to work my tongue on her clit within no time she began to leak clear, sticky sweet like honey from inside, she tasted fantastic and I couldn’t get enough.

I continued for about 20 minutes edging her to the point where she was whimpering and begging me to make her cum, I upped the intensity and she proceeded to squirt as I sucked her clit feeling her whole pussy throb, I didn’t stop until she’d came another 3 times before I let her rest a moment while I took a look in the ‘toy draw’ of her bedside table……

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

In the draw was 2 butt plugs, a mini doxy a 4 inch vibrator and an 8 inch dildo

Sh was panting heavily on the bed as I reached for the doxy,

Holding it on her clit while I slid 2 fingers inside her and hooked them upwards begging to rock them back and forward inside her,

Within seconds she was yelping in pleasure and seconds later I felt her body go ridged and she squirted all over the adjacent mirrored wardrobe doors a meter away, she was done! She knew it and I knew it, she slipped the blindfold off and I gave her a kiss before saying my goodbyes and I hoped to see her again soon. It was the middle of the following week that I got my next message from her…….’are you free tomorrow morning?’…….

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

We spoke some more and she told me she liked being blindfolded the last time so we ended up for our next meet for arranging for her to leave the front door unlocked and she would be waiting naked and blindfolded on her bed for me, I was to lock the front door as I entered, pleasure her and leave without words.

I couldn’t wait!

The morning arrived, I text her to say I was out side and waited for her to say she was ready, I let myself inside and made my way straight upstairs to find her naked and blindfolded legs spread and waiting for me.

I was fed no time and made myself comfortable between her toned thighs, she was soaked before I even touched her and I began lapping and sucking at her clit and like it was my last meal.

I alternate between clit, lips and pushing my tongue inside her, I feel she’s close and pull back, not this time!

I look to the draw only to see the big 8inch dildo out and ready to be used….I rubbed it over her clit a few times to cover it in her natural lube before pushing in the tip and beyond, there I was, fucking this fit 50yr old that was blindfolded in her own home with a large clear dildo, she started to loudly moan and buck her hips before squirting violently across the room and over the wardrobe mirrors like she did last time, she reached out grabbed my top and pulled me in to kiss her as she caught her breath, and tasted herself off my tongue.

This continues for another 10 mins or so, eating her pussy, using the dildo on her and making her cum before leaving without a word as she requested , I get back to my car to see a text ‘that was unbelievable, Thankyou stranger’

My work was done……for that week! ……

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Blackburn

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

This continued for an about a month meeting with her blindfolded, letting myself in and selflessly pleasuring her until one day I get a text ……‘I’m out with a group of friends, most of which are single, hope you don’t mind but Iv told them about you and a few are interested in your services! What do you think?!’

I nearly spat my coffee out in disbelief but immediately replied saying yes sure.

The thought of a group of middle aged women out for lunch and all talking about me was a massive turn on!

I left it at that and thought it might be the lunchtime wine that got them going and the reality was no one would follow up, but 2 days later I get a message from a women called Dawn, and a photo of her body in lingerie asking if I was available for a ‘special oral’ meet the next day.

We arranged a time, I went round and she greeted me with a hug wearing jeans and a vest top we made small talk and she said this was crazy but she couldn’t resist after hearing from her friend what we did.

Dawn was more conversational, no blindfold no kink, we just went upstairs, she wanted to kiss as I undressed her, brunette 50s more curvy but still a great body, lovely thighs and bum.

She let me admire her body a moment before making herself comfortable and opening her leg’s giving me the signal to begin

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Blackburn

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Lucky man

ayr / glasgow

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Lucky guy, love to do this.

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

One very lucky guy

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

I think it was all a bit to much excitement for Dawn, the chat with her friends, the fantasy, the thrill….after no more than 2 minutes she was moaning ‘I’m cumming oh my god I’m cumming already’ this felt more intimate than the meets with Sarah with anonymity and blindfolds Sarah wanted to be used, Dawn wanted to feel the intimacy of the act, I didn’t edge her, I kept softly lapping at her clit as she climaxed and went limp on the bed, once she caught her breath she started to gigggle, ‘ I feel I was premature then’ she chuckled, feeling a little embarrassed

‘Don’t worry’ I said, ‘it’s hot!’ Let me know when you’re ready and I’ll do it again.

‘Seriously?’ She exclaimed, almost surprised I wanted to do it again.

‘That’s why I’m here isn’t it?!’ I smiled.

She laid her head back and her legs parted wide once more, she lasted about 10 minutes this time before cumming twice in quick succession and collapsed on the bed ‘omg, I can’t take anymore’ she panted…..‘Sarah was right!’

I kissed her briefly and told her how much I had enjoyed it before leaving her to have a shower and continue with her day.

Now I’m guessing over the next few days the group of friends met up again and I’d obviously came up in conversation because on the saturday morning I had a text from Sarah to ‘book me in’ but also to expect a message from Jenna with ‘absolute discretion needed!!!’

Sunday evening my phone pinged….’hi, it’s Jenna. I’m a friend of Sarah and Dawn’…….

Blackburn

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

renfrewshireish

ayr / glasgow

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

It turned out Jenna was one of only 2 married women in there group of friends, now normally I’m sure a group of women would not encourage there friend to cheat on a husband but I later found out that Jenna’s husband had been caught cheating a few times over the years and she’d stayed with him against the friend advice, that and the fact it was oral on offer and not full sex seemed to to make acceptable in her eyes.

Her husband was away the following weekend so we arranged to meet them on Saturday night so not to been seen walking in by the neighbours

Jenna answered the door in a Dressing gown, she was mid 40s tall, slim, dark hair.

She ushered me inside and had a quick look outside to make sure no one had seen me.

We sat and had a glass of wine in the kitchen and she explained her reasons for meeting….lack of sex, cheating husband etc but none of it mattered to me, I think she needed to say it though and she quickly finished her drink.

‘Shall we go upstairs’ she asked

Grabbed my hand and led me up to the guest room as to not ruin the marital bed!

‘I just want to take a quick shower’ she said,

Jenna proceeded to slip out of the dressing gown and reveal her firm naked body, ‘would you like to watch?’

She led me to the ensuite and sat me on a chair, I then watched her, speechless for the next minute or so in the shower as she got herself ready for me, the water on her toned body was making my cock twitch but I remained calm and didn’t take my eyes off her for a second.

She finished and stepped out, soaking wet and skin glistening but did it reach for a towel, instead she made her way to the bed, sat on the corner and parted her knees so wide I thought she was going to do the splits!

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Superb story…would love to meet a lady in such a group - friend referrals always the best!

Can’t wait to read more

I made my way over to her and ran my tongue from her ankle, up her calf, her inner thigh and groin before skipping her pussy and kiddy her toned stomach, she gasped

I did the same to her other leg, traced my tongue from ankle to groin this time she was expecting me to jump to her stomach so I didn’t, instead I pushed my tongue Inside her pussy as far as I could push it, the pulled it it and sucked passionately on her lips and clit, she groaned…

‘Oh fuck yes’

The water from the shower still dripping down her stomach and thighs and I hungrily lapped and sucked at her pussy like her husband never did………

renfrewshireish

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Wow

Blackburn

mullingar

As her body dried naturally her pussy got wetter and wetter, she cam so hard that her squeezed her legs around my neck, I thought i was going to pass out!

It eased and and she moaned, ‘keep going, eat that needy married cunt’

I didn’t stop, she came again and again before finally squirting over my chest but she wanted more, she dragged me onto the bed and straddled my face, grinding her clit on my willing mouth and pinned me down by my shoulders, it was seconds before she was cumming again while riding my face.

She slumped of and tried to catch her breath but I was having none of it,

I grabbed her hips and mover her into the doggy position and began to spank her with my palm, she moaned and groaned completely lost in the act.

I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue inside her from behind as she whimpered with pleasure not sure if she had one more orgasm in her.

I kept going untill I felt her tighten, arch her back and squirt one last time all over the bed as I slowly and softly massaged her clit with my hand as the final orgasm faded.

She was done and my tongue was cramping!

I got myself together and she thanked me, I left quietly into the night without being seen by anyone in the cul de sac. That was now 3 of the 7 friends!

Who’s next????

mullingar

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

ayr / glasgow

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Blackburn

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Great story

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

More please

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

Nice

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Great story

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

ayr / glasgow

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

Great story you Lucky man keep it going ??

» Add a new message to this topic