FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cravings

Cravings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kyblue2681 OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

So my sex drive has been in the floor over the past few years but over the last couple of weeks it's suddenly making a come back ????

My issue is I'm physically craving a big hard cock and my OH can't help me

He isn't in the lifestyle and has zero clue I ever have been

I've not met with people since we started dating as I don't believe in cheating.

How can I get my craving satisfied though? I don't even know where to start with broaching the subject of the lifestyle with him as he is actually very vanilla even though he thinks otherwise ??????????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rpeggioCouple  over a year ago

Baughurst

Is this a fantasy? If not, better to post in the swingers chat, you'll get plenty of good advice. Definitely make sure that if you do something is with both agreeing to it and the limits, otherwise you may damage your relationship.

One idea to bring about the subject is to tell him you have heard about a swingers show on channel 4 or other channel, there are many to choose, and that you would like to watch it together, that you feel curious about the cravings and motivations of people that swing. That might be the start of a conversation in a safe manner. xx

By *kyblue2681 OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Is this a fantasy? If not, better to post in the swingers chat, you'll get plenty of good advice. Definitely make sure that if you do something is with both agreeing to it and the limits, otherwise you may damage your relationship.

One idea to bring about the subject is to tell him you have heard about a swingers show on channel 4 or other channel, there are many to choose, and that you would like to watch it together, that you feel curious about the cravings and motivations of people that swing. That might be the start of a conversation in a safe manner. xx"

Thankyou

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I agree. Aim for honesty and have the tough conversation if you want to maintain your primary partnership.

» Add a new message to this topic