FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One of my fantasies..... I have loads running thru my head.... Must be my naughty mind !!!!

One of my fantasies..... I have loads running thru my head.... Must be my naughty mind !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hotel .... Somewhere

The bathroom was all steamed up, but after the long day I'd had that hot shower done the trick .

I wrap the towel round my waist and head out the bathroom drying my hair with the other.

As i walk past the bed I notice a stunning red head lying on the bed, dressed only in knickers and a bra.

Wow !! She had one hand inside her bra squeezing her breast and the ther inside her panties rubbing her pussy. Gently moaning in self indulgence.

I walked to the corner of the room and sat down in the chair , watching the amazing site in front of me.

I unwrap my towel and start to feel my cock. Feeling it slowly getting hard , while miss red head continues to pleasure herself unaware of me .

I relax , my hard cock slowly being played with by my hand.

I let out a small groan of pleasure and look across the room. Red has stopped and looked over. I stand , the towel drops to the floor and I walked across , naked and hard towards Red.

I pull Red along the bed grab her ankles and raise them in the air . Kissing her ankle and gently nibbling along the inside of her leg.

When I get to her knockers I kiss her pussy , feel the damp underneath the carry on along the other leg till I reach her ankle. My hand runs along her thighs and I rip her knickers of revealing a moist pussy.

My tongue run down the inside of Reds leg and stops at her moist mound.

My tongue runs from top , nibbling her clit , to her deep pussy hole . In goes my tongue . Mmmm she tastes sooo good , amazing .

Two fingers go deep in her pussy as my tongue works it way to her clit. Licking and nibbling . I can feel her hands on my head wanting me in deeper. Her body stiffens as I eat her and she lets out a small gasp. Her pussy now so wet and full of pussy juice. I can't get enough its so good.

I pull red further towards the end of the bed and gently tease her clit with my hard cock. Rubbing the head hard on it. Gently slide inside her moist pussy , deep and slow . In and out.

Then I pull out. Here taste how good you are , I say.

She cups my balls in her hand and runs her tongue around my head. My hard cock twitches with excitement as she runs her tongue along my length. Then slowly takes me in her mouth. Fuk , how I don't come now I don't know. She sucks and eat my cock like its the last cock she will ever have. Fuk she's good.

I push her down on the bed and raise her legs up , my cock slowly enters her wet pussy. In and out slow and deep. I grab her hands and put them above her head holding them there as she wraps her legs around me. All the time fuking her pussy . Deep in and out , slowly, building up speed .

Hard thrusts deep inside her .

Fuk me harder she says. I thrust hard into her and she moans with pleasure with every trust.

I can feel my balls about to explode. My load going deep inside her. Her body tenses again as she orgasms as she feels my load empty into her.

I lean down , our lips touch and we kiss . Tongues deep in each others throat as I feel my second and third load empty into her .

I lay on top of her my cock still deep inside kissing.

I pull out as she leans forward and takes my semi hard cock in her mouth and drains the last of my load , sucking hard to taste it.

I sit next to her on the bed. My hand squeezing her breast , pinching her erect nipples between my fingers.

We kiss as my hand goes downtown her wet pussy and I start to rub her clit. 2 fingers slide inside and I can feel my cum in her all over my fingers.

I pull them out and out them in her mouth so she can taste .

Her eyes closed with pleasure .

She opens one eye and looks at me . A startled look on her face.

What wrong i ask .

This is room 325 isn't it ?

No , I replied this is 225.

A naughty smile comes across her face as I keep playing with her pussy

Oh well there loss.

We kiss , my hand lost in her soaking pussy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Top story sexy as well told x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic