FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ann Blackened pt2

Ann Blackened pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She looked up at me, "Really Sam? For one I'm a few years older than him, for two - I'm fucking married." She lifted her hand flashing me the nice diamond ring I had bought her years ago, as if I needed a reminder.

"Like he said, it's just dancing." I glanced back down at my phone as I said it, but I knew she wouldn't let me off that easy. She looked at me in complete surprise.

"Are you serious? You'd let me go?"

I stumbled for words, and found them, "Well I don't know. If you promised to behave. God knows I won't ever step foot inside that place, and you've been hassling me to go for a while now."

"You did say we'd probably have to wait outside for hours before we got in, even if we did ever go." Her facial expression turned to ponderous, she was definitely thinking about it, but her reservations were more than apparent. "You saw how he was, dancing, with me." she put her hands up, air quoting the word 'dancing'.

"Well that's on you babe, I'm sure you'll keep him in check." No I wasn't.

I tried to brush off that comment as to not make it a focus of the discussion, but the images of the two of them flashed through my mind nonetheless. I couldn't believe we were in the midst of this conversation, and I certainly would have never expected to find it this exciting.

"I cant believe my husband would let me go on a date with someone else." She giggled again, really looking at me, perhaps still thinking I was bluffing.

" I thought it was just dancing, not a date."

She laughed, "You're really serious aren't you, won't you be jealous?"

"You know I'm not the jealous type babe, besides I'll just consider you owing me one."

Her voice raised at that reply, "Oh hell no, if this is just an excuse for you to take that secretary of yours out for drinks."

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

I broke into laughter, "Sharon? Are you kidding me? She's married and I've told you a thousand times I'm not attracted to her at all, shes a twig." I paused, clarifying my bargain, "I was more thinking sexual favors."

She seemed to relent for a moment, face flush and eyes full of deviant thought, she was once again seeming to weigh the options quietly to herself.

My phone vibrated and another text screen cap appeared, Ann still texting them to me as it progressed.

Dave: 'Tempting is what i do baby! So what you think, I'll pick you up next Friday?"

Ann: 'I don't know! I need to ask my husband!'

Dave: 'Dude seems cool, ask him! Shit if he won't take you dancing it's the least he can do.'

I looked up at her, unsure of what came over me to find this so exciting. I was also strangely relieved to see that the other man wanted me to know about it, that he wasn't necessarily trying to go behind my back. "Go ahead and have fun, just keep me updated."

She looked at me long, pensive, I saw her bite her lip. "This is crazy, but fine - just this one time."

One last message appeared on my screen.

Ann: 'Okay, next Friday at 10:00.'

When the day finally arrived, I found myself feeling oddly nervous at work. I looked ahead to the night, wondering how it would feel to watch Ann walk out the door to go dancing with another man, one who I didn't even know. Worry and excitement both coursed through my veins.

When she came downstairs at 9:45, I nearly spit out my scotch. She was wearing a gorgeous dress, it was a vibrant green color, low cut and allowing her heavy cleavage full viewing. She was also wearing thin silver necklace that draped across her chest, brunette hair cascading beautifully down her shoulders, matching fuck-me pumps on her feet. She smiled at me radiantly, and spun to show off her rear. It was low cut there as well, and her plump ass was popping, green fabric squeezing her gorgeous curves. I felt my dick stir at the possibility of what was to come.

"Wow." was all I could manage as I cho*ed down some burning scotch.

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Well written story looking forward to the next instalment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this story x x

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Brilliant

Amazzing story

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

yes perfect

She sat down next to me, kissing me urgently. I immediately reciprocated. Why was this so fucking exciting?

"Sam this is pretty crazy." She offered in a hushed whisper, mirroring my thoughts. We both knew this was a few steps over our standard naughty line - but it was clear that we were both amped about it. It was entirely bizarre.

"It's just dancing." I said, kissing her again, trying to calm her nerves - and my own.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, and she looked at me with some mild panic in her eyes, "He's outside."

I kissed her deeply again, "Have fun, and text me please - be safe."

She walked to the door, turning as she opened it. "I love you."

"Love you too." and it closed behind her.

I scurried to the window after a moment had passed, glancing out as to not be seen. I saw a what looked to be a brand new Mercedes pulling out of our driveway, and quickly turning to leave the neighborhood. My stomach twisted in a strangely arousing knot.

The hours that followed were some of the most tortuous of my life. I had received one text about thirty minutes after she'd left:

Ann: 'We're here, place is amazing!'

And nothing since. It was now 1:00 a.m. and my mind was absolutely racing over thoughts of what was happening. I tried to distract myself with television, the internet, my phone, half a bottle of scotch. Nothing worked.

Every time I allowed my mind to wander an image of her and him flashed through it. A crowded, sweaty dance floor, his large dark hands exploring her body, sexually clutching her breasts, rubbing his crotch against her rump. I felt my dick stir with arousal and it was completely inexplicable. Maybe I had one too many glasses of scotch, or maybe I was in the midst of discovering the pervert within me.

It was a few minutes away from 2:00 a.m. when I began texting her. Just as I was about to hit send the lock to our front door finally turned. My wife had returned home. She entered the house, closing the door immediately behind her. I saw the lights of his car momentarily shine through our living room window as he pulled away. She turned to me, her hair was disheveled, and her skin flush, but she looked just as beautiful as she did before she left. Ann smiled at me with delight.

At first I didn't know what to say, my heart was racing. I finally managed a, "...Well?"

She blushed in embarrassment, "Are you mad?" she offered, shyly and sweetly.

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

Love your stories. The female embracing her sexual being with multiple men. It’s what I enjoy about the scene.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Really loving this..!

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Excellent story

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

Definitely need the next part tonight

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Mmmmm this is so hot!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

By *hree_into_oneCouple  over a year ago

lymm

Love this…

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *ildpassion87Man  over a year ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *annSummersMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is the best story I’ve read on FAB

Bathgate

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

I quickly realized I wasn't. I was just impossibly excited to hear about her evening, "I'm going to be if you don't start spilling the beans! But no... I'm not mad baby."

She slowly moved towards me, putting her clutch bag down on one of our end tables, taking a seat immediately next to me.

She kissed me, her breath was hot, her face damp, but there was love in her eyes.

"Well, did you have fun?", I managed.

She blushed deeper, and nodded, "Yeah, a lot of fun."

"So what did you end up doing?" I asked, desperate for an answer.

"Well we got there, and Dave got us right in - I think he knew the bouncer." she paused, catching her breath before continuing. "Sam the place is so incredible, it has two beautiful bars and a massive dance floor, the music was great, the atmosphere was great. I actually think you'd like it... aside from the dancing."

"Well, yeah - that little part about the dancing." I paused, continuing, "Did you have a lot to drink?" I prodded, trying to keep the story moving.

She smiled, "I had a few, but Freddy only had a couple since he was driving."

I couldn't wait for more details, "... Did you dance a lot?"

She nodded, looking embarrassed, smiling, "He didn't stop, we danced for hours. We only stopped and sat down a few times, when we had our drinks."

I once again cleared a lump in my throat, asking with equal parts arousal and fear, "How was he with you?... Was he touchy feely?"

Her blush persisted, and she smiled but with guilt, "Well... yeah, but I mean we were dancing Sam, you know what goes on when people dance..." she was fumbling for the right words, "He was holding me, you know... touching me."

My dick suddenly jutted upwards with extreme arousal, which stunned me. I immediately pressed her further, "Did you grind on each other a lot?"

Ann looked embarrassed by that question, "Sam..."

I persisted, so strangely excited, "C'mon babe, I let you go knowing what might happen on the dance floor. I'm not mad, just be honest with me."

She bit her lip, and continued, "Yeah... They were playing that kind of music... you know... Yeah, he was grinding on me plenty." Her blush was now crimson, and she avoided eye contact for a moment.

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Fantastic

I don't know where it came from, but I suspected the scotch was partially to blame, I blurted, "Well... Is is cock big?"

"Sam!" she smacked my arm.

"C'mon Ann, you've had a thing for black men for years, I'm just curious - now that you've gotten up close and personal with one. Was he big?" My heart quickened in its pace, awaiting a response from my wife.

She looked at me, noticing the arousal in my eyes. She glanced down at my lap, and my tenting khakis gave me away. She reached for my dick slowly, feeling its hardness immediately. She grabbed it, squeezing me, "Oh my god Sam! This is exciting you!"

I gave nothing away, but felt the blast of embarrassment hit me like a wave.

"Answer the question babe. If he was grinding on you all night it's pretty obvious you felt his cock." I completely avoided acknowledging the fact that I was erect from her storytelling.

She countered me, having her own fuel of arousal and alcohol to light her fire. She straddled me, hiking her dress up as she did, rubbing her moist panties against my slacks.

"Oh I felt it alright." She kissed me erotically, mashing her tongue down my throat. I clutched her ass instinctively, responding to her kiss with my own passion. She continued, adopting a husky voice, seared with sexuality, "It's huge, actually."

I let out a delirious groan in response. What the hell was this?

She bit my ear gently, whispering taboo words into my soul, "He was rubbing me with it all night baby. I even grabbed it a few times with my hands, you know - through his pants." she paused again, kissing up and down my neck, eventually continuing, "I'm sorry baby... but I couldn't help it. He was turning me on with it, it felt so big and heavy."

near you

mmmm more than grab it

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Wow. Amazing OP

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this don’t stop now

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Can't wait for more xx

Bathgate

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmm mes thinking she couldn’t resist x

Kettrin

She knew!! Lol

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

She’s going to have him! BBC

Hillsborough

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Great story so far, love the build up.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

[Removed by poster at 13/04/23 22:18:59]

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Loving this x

"Oh my God... Ann." I tilted my head back and I realized in that moment, I accepted it. Her naughty behavior was impossibly arousing. She was my wife and the thought of a big cocked stranger playing with her did inexplicably arousing things to my psyche.

She began fumbling for my zipper, eventually pulling my rock hard dick out of my pants. She shifted on my lap, quickly pulling her panties to the side. My dick slid into her with ease, her pussy was as wet as I had ever felt it. She immediately began to ride me, continuing to tease me with her words.

"You like it don't you. You liked that I went on a date with a handsome black man." she kissed me again. "You like that he was rubbing his big cock all over me."

I was suddenly honest, unafraid, "I can't explain it, you being naughty is so fucking hot baby."

She bit her lip, both of us trapped in a haze of lust, alcohol, and taboo, "I could have been much naughtier you know."

My mind went reeling even further, "What do you mean?" I ripped down her dress, causing her beautiful tits to spill out. I immediately began sucking on them, biting her nipples gently like she loved. She moaned loudly, arching her head back, riding me. I was clutching her ass, and pulled back with my right hand, giving it a hard slap. "What do you mean Ann!?" I demanded she tell me.

She looked down at me, sexual devil in her eyes, "He asked me to go home with him."

The admission didn't surprise me, but I nearly came all the same.

"Oh God babe. What did you tell him?" I grunted, fighting back an orgasm.

huddersfield/manchester

Wakefield

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

Cumbria

Thinking I know where this going ??

Durham

So hot!

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Amazingly hot

By *x cplCouple  over a year ago

North of Oxford

Kettrin

Heathrow

Bathgate

??

By *orny guysMan  over a year ago

Galway

F

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Pontefract

"I told him I couldn't... but he knew a part of me wanted too." My wife began riding me harder, grinding her pussy into me with inflamed passion. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she fucked me. "He was rubbing my thigh in his car, trying to seduce me... I told him I couldn't fuck him. He looked into my eyes for a bit, and then pulled out his cock to tempt me some more."

"Oh fuck Ann, God damnit!"

She bit her lip, seemingly weighing just how blunt she was going to be about what happened, "He asked me if I'd ever seen a cock as big as his, and I told him no. I couldn't help myself baby...! I touched it a little bit, but I stopped! Sam his cock was so fucking big I'm sorry baby but I just had to play with it a little. You aren't mad at me are you?"

I grunted in a haze of arousal, "No baby... I'm not mad... Fuck, when did you become such a naughty slut!?"

Her own arousal was reaching fever pitch as she continued to fuck me, and she finally admitted, "He wants to cuck you Sam." she paused, the words not sinking in with me at first. She kissed me again, deeply, looking into my eyes with eroticism. She spoke again, retelling me what he told her in his car.

"He told me to ask you."

"Ask me what?" my eyes were closed, my world swirling around me.

"He wants to know if you'll let him fuck me... He wants me to cuck you."

"Oh God Ann, this is too much. I'm gonna cum baby."

She put her finger up to my lips, silencing my plea.

By *enuinebiMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Brilliant

Hillsborough

Woking-ish

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

I keep visiting every hour begging for updates x

cheshire/Preston

Hope you agree to it I bet he’s already had her tits out and fingers in her pussy

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

wonderful so well told look forward to more

Her voice was laced with sexual coc*ine, "You know what he means baby... just like Jess used to do to Breen in college. Back when I would play with myself and listen through the walls, when I wished it was me in her place."

My mind as gone, my thoughts beyond depraved, beyond any semblance of lucid. I groaned, "Do you want to cuck me Ann?"

That caused her to moan, buck even harder. I opened my eyes just long enough to see her biting her lip. "Oh God baby I do! I'm sorry! I want to cuck you with Dave's big cock!"

It was too much, my balls contracted, and I erupted. I felt Ann join me in orgasm, moaning with me as i ejaculated into her. I had never felt her pussy milk me with such ferocity, the orgasm was spectacular. I felt her body melting into mine as we exploded in delirious, taboo, pleasure - and then the night was over.

My slumber was deep, my dreams, vivid and harrowing. My wife writhing in pleasure beneath a hulking black frame. Moaning loudly, limbs flailing, dark shaft pummeling her womanhood. Black cock extracting mind numbing orgasms as she came with primal ferocity. I was nearly cumming when I finally opened my eyes.

I immediately noticed that it smelled of bacon and coffee in my bedroom. She had made me breakfast. When I glanced down to take note of the pleasurable sensation happening at my groin I was greeted by the top of my wife's head. She had been blowing me awake. Ann noticed that I was finally up, and looked up at me with a sexy wink.

"Good morning baby. I'm getting started on those favors I owe you."

All the sights and sounds and memories of the night previous came flooding back in one mind blowing instant, and I came down her throat. She swallowed it all, which is something she rarely did.

Cumbria

Mmmmm very hot

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Wow love this. Incredibly hot.

The conversation we had that morning was sobering, and revelatory. She showed me a text that she had received earlier in the morning.

Dave: 'Thank your husband for me, isn't often I get to take such a beautiful woman out for the evening. Make sure he knows what's going down next weekend too baby, don't want no drama.'

I didn't exactly know how to react to last night, but by the end of the conversation we had in the morning we both basically knew she'd see him again. The excitement of the evening was undeniable, and the sex we had at the end of it was some of the best of our entire relationship. The only massive, lingering issue, was the looming reality of my cuckolding. I knew Ann had wanted to bed a black man for a very long time. I thought back on some of the amatuer porns I had caught her watching over the years, realizing that the one filming the interracial action on screen was most likely the woman's husband, boyfriend. My dick stirred absurdly at the possibility of that harrowing reality. Could she actually take it that far? Could she actually be that impossibly naughty? More importantly, would I actually be okay with it once it happened? Why was the thought of my wife taking another man deep inside her feeling like an insane turn on, and not a disgusting betrayal?

It was only later that day when I received a few more screen caps of her text conversation with Dave, which did nothing but solidify the reality of what was coming.

Dave: 'So next Friday again baby? Same time? This time I'm taking you home for a little while, show you my place.'

Ann: 'I don't know. I think so, but I'm nervous.'

The next message sent me reeling. It was an image that Dave sent to her, with the caption: 'Don't worry baby. Look what you do to me girl. Gonna give it to you this weekend.'

Cumbria

Can’t wait to read more of this

Bathgate

Hillsborough

Can't get enough of this

blackpool

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Kettrin

You go girl, oh the memories of similar times

Woking-ish

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *orny guysMan  over a year ago

Galway

F

cheshire/Preston

You got us all wanting this to happen

Goddamn this is hot

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

This is a great story

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Wow , that’s hot

Pontefract

It was a picture of his cock and it was rock solid, black, and impossibly big. I couldn't exactly tell because there was no point of reference in the picture, but it had to have been at least ten inches long, and insanely thick. It was a gut punch and it sent me reeling, slumping into my couch in aroused defeat. I couldn't believe Ann was brazen enough to actually forward me the text - but I was simultaneously relieved that she seemed to be hiding nothing from me.

I waited a moment, and the another snap of their conversation came through, my mind still scrambled - trying to reconcile that this was actually happening.

Ann: 'I haven't stopped thinking about it. It's so sexy!'

Dave: 'Gonna fuck that married pussy with it baby, better let your hubby know. He's gonna get cucked by that BBC, make sure he's mentally ready for it. Gonna send you home to him after I fill you up with it.'

My dick immediately strained as hard as ever, and I suddenly felt light headed.

Ann: 'Fuck Dave, you just made me so wet! I can't stop looking at it! My hubby is downstairs, but don't worry I'm gonna tell him.'

Just when I thought the conversation couldn't heighten beyond the level of eroticism that it was already at, my wife texted her own image.

It was a close-up shot of her beautifully puffy pussy, her pale folds inflamed with arousal, and her delicate fingers rummaging across her sopping wet clit. It was the most erotic image I had ever seen.

Dave: 'Fuck yeah baby girl, get your nut to this BBC. Gonna fill that white pussy up!'

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Bathgate

I pulled my dick out from my shorts and pumped myself to an immediate orgasm. I couldn't believe how depraved I had become in such a short span of time, and I certainly couldn't believe how depraved she had become either. I grabbed a few paper towels and cleaned the cum I spurted, and then I quietly went upstairs. The door to our master was partially ajar, and there she was. Her sweatpants and panties were pulled down around her ankles, legs raised in the air. She was holding the phone up with her left and, gazing at the image of his massive black manhood, with her right she was diddling her pussy as vigorously as I had ever seen her, moaning softly with lust.

I couldn't help myself. I entered the room saying nothing. She looked at me with glazed, lust-filled eyes. I knelt at the bedside, and buried my face into her pussy, lapping at her glistening cunt. It wasn't long before she had a powerful orgasm. She screamed a harrowing truth as she erupted in bliss. "Oh my God baby! I can't believe we're doing actually doing this! I can't believe I'm actually going to cuck you!" It was at that exact moment that I knew it was inevitable. Dave was going to fuck my wife.

When the night finally arrived, it started off much like the previous one. Scotch in hand waiting for my wife to come downstairs prepared for another man. She arrived in a similar dress, albeit this one was red, and her tits were bouncing more with her movements. I quickly realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked at her with longing, with worry, with lust. She walked over to me and leaned down, kissing me with love. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you Sam. I'll be home later."

"I love you too baby." It escaped my lips in a whisper. I watched her ass as she strode confidently to our front door, giving me one last knowing look as she closed it behind her.

This time I was calm, this time I sipped quietly on my scotch in our living room. No television, no computer, nothing to distract me. I waited, and it was only an hour before it inevitably arrived. They probably didn't even go dancing.

Cumbria

Loving this

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

So well written

huddersfield/manchester

Bathgate

Wakefield

rathmicheal

Durham

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Definitely following this!

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Very well written...

By *malwaysfreeMan  over a year ago

overhere

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Feels like I'm watching Blacked on pornhub, great writing

near you

Fuck yes x

By *had MichaelMichaelsMan  over a year ago

tobermore

What a storyline...love this, can't wait for next instalment...

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Definitely hottest story on here

Kettrin

Poole

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Following this story, very hot!

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

blackpool

By *uck300Man  over a year ago

cathays

Hot

Hillsborough

cheshire/Preston

This is really good I can imagine how Sam feels sat there waiting for his wife to come home and reveal her destroyed pussy

Pontefract

Remind me not to read this story in a public place. I now have to sit patiently whilst my dick simmers down

Great story

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great writing thx

I would love to join...

rathmicheal

How many men are reading this wishing it was about their wife?

Heathrow

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Wakefield

It was a single text from my wife, it was a text that confirmed that I was now a cuckold.

Ann: 'I love you baby, but this is what happens when you don't dance with your wife! Dave just cucked you baby! He just fucked your wife with his big black cock!"

The video was simultaneously the most arousing and horrifying thing I had ever seen. It was cropped below her head as if to hide her identity, but the beautifully large tits on screen clearly belonged to my wife. They were bouncing erotically atop her chest as he thrust into her. Her tight tummy was coated in a sheen of her sweat, her gorgeously feminine hips twisted and contorted with the pleasure she was experiencing. Below all of that, was the site of my cuckolding. His cock was unbelievably large as it churned in and out of my wife. It was coated in her cream, which contrasted luridly against the blackness of his shaft. It was clear that she had already cum several times from how much of her essence coated his cock. Her pussy was gripping to his organ in surreal fashion, and the moaning that was audible even through my phone speaker was something I had never heard come out of her. It was guttural. I quickly realized that she had always wanted this, and I was strangely, bizarrely, happy that I was okay with her finally getting it. My ego had never taken such a hit, but I had also never been so aroused.

Durham

huddersfield/manchester

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Cumbria

Very well written and hugely arousing

wirral

close

Bathgate

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Great story

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I love my wife takes black cock

Kettrin

blackpool

One of the hottest stories on fab

By *ightlife777Man  over a year ago

belfast

I love this, would love entries to be quicker though

cheshire/Preston

Love this hood there is more

It was only a ten second clip, but I came to it three times before she arrived back home.

It was nearly 4 am when the front door slammed closed, waking me from my sleep, pants still around my ankles. I quickly fixed myself while she stared from the doorway, moonlight casting a silhouette around her gorgeous frame.

She walked over to me. She looked entirely disheveled, her hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared. Her dress was ripped and there appeared to be some dried cum caked to her breasts. My dick arose as I looked upon her.

She leaned down to kiss me finally, and her breath tasted of heat and salt, there was a lingering muskiness to her scent. It was evident another man had taken her, made her his own. "Meet me in the bedroom my love." She whispered it.

I sat in silence and darkness for a moment, listening as she gently walked up the stairs to our bedroom, and I eventually stood to follow.

When I walked in the door she was already naked, laying spread eagle on our bed. She looked a sexual goddess. I noticed all the areas of dried semen, caked to her tummy and titties. Marks all over her sides, legs, from where he had suckled on her. And then there was her pussy mound, red and inflamed like I had never seen it before. Her lightly trimmed pubic hair was matted down and mashed. She was gently massaging her pussy when I stepped towards the bed.

Fantastic

By *cscuckMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Loving this story.

"It's so sore baby. He really pounded your wife's pussy." She looked at me with a depth of lust in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. It was a mix of longing, of taunting, of love.

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I slowly knelt at the bedside, bringing my face close to my wife's sex. I looked up at her, watching as she brought both her hands up to squeeze her breasts, biting her lip as she watched me intently. Like her mouth, her womanhood smelled of the same musk, a man with a much larger cock had been here recently. He had stuffed her full of his organ, extracting powerful orgasms that she hadn't experienced in her life before tonight.

I dove in mouth first, kissing the soft skin where her inner thigh met her pussy folds, teasing her, kissing around her engorged, swollen lips, and then i planted my mouth directly on her sex - and made love to it with my tongue.

"Mmm, Oh Goddd Sam. That's it baby. Kiss it and make it better. Lick that pussy and make it all better."

Her moaning was out of this world, "Oh my God Sam this is so fucking hot baby! My entire body is on fireee!!!"

It wasn't long before she was bucking in orgasm, and it wasn't long after that that I planted my dick inside of her. She felt hot, and messy, but amazing all the same. I came almost instantly, burying my face into her neck, groaning loudly as she clawed into my back. Once we were both done we looked at each other, it was a look we had never shared before in our years together - but it was a look of lust and love and acceptance. We kissed each other passionately, and fell off into another delirious sleep.

By *aised by wolvesMan  over a year ago

ashbourne

You write the most amazing hot stories x

Cumbria

Awesome

Can not wait for her next bbc

Heathrow

Wakefield

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

Pontefract

wirral

Brilliant

Bathgate

Dublin15 ///kilucan

close

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Poole

Hillsborough

Absolutely brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I awoke with a heavy headache, eyes stinging and stomach in churn. I drank too much scotch last night, that was for certain. Worse, I had forgotten to mitigate the impending damage with any water. I also pumped out several orgasms, which had drained me of my testosterone. My physical ailments paled in comparison to what my real strife was, however. The memory of last night flooded back with unforgiving potency.

I glanced to my left, apparently Elizabeth had already awoken and left the room. The sound of the television slowly broke through the haze of my hangover, and I eventually realized she was downstairs. My wife had cuckolded me last night. The memory of it made me dizzy and flush with aroused confusion. Years of an unscratched itch had led to an explosion of interracial, extramarital lust. I was admittedly a willing participant in her dalliance. I don't know why, really. I suppose over our years together a lingering perversion had arisen in my mind as well. Deep down I knew she wanted to bed a well hung black man. Her years away at college had allowed her a window seat into that kind of sex. Her roommate at the time had craved it, cuckolding her own boyfriend regularly.

I began to slowly reach out for the cellphone on my nightstand. I swallowed nervously as I opened the text from Ann, that fateful text. The video was still there, brief in duration but eternal in its consequence. His cock was massive, truly. I had seen the sort on occasion in porn, but to think this kind of hung cock would one day fuck my wife. It was incomprehensible, yet it was now my reality. I watched as Ann's beautifully large tits bounced sexily as she took him. Her harrowing moans sent chills down my spine all over again. The video ended. I took a deep breath, noticing to my returning shame that my dick was as hard as a rock. Somehow, I pressed play again.

After watching it two more times I looked up to see her standing there, half in the doorway. She looked radiant, to be honest, beautiful in her bathrobe and without make-up on. She was smiling in greeting, having caught me viewing her video.

"Do you like that movie?" she asked, voice sweet - tinged with embarrassment. "We should probably delete it." She quickly added.