FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My MMMMMMF gangbang fantasy

My MMMMMMF gangbang fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Six bi guys are lying around in pairs on the floor of the room, all in some kind of 69. they are all slowly sucking eachothers cocks to full hardness. They eventually move into a rought circle and all lean to the right forming a chain of cock being sucked. Watching all this, lounging in a big easy chair, her legs hooked over the arms is a voluptuous lady, her pussy and ass penetrated by big thick black dildos, her big huge nippled tits jiggle as she slams the dildos in and out of her smooth, soaking pussy. her eyes fixed on all the cock being sucked her hands speed up as her orgasm approaches and she throws back her head, moaning and screaming as it rips through her, pussy juices squirting from her tortured pussy to dribble over the black leather of the easy chair onto the carpet. The guys take her orgasm as a signal to rearrange them selves. One lies flat on the floor opposite the woman, his big cock lying against his belly and a second kneels astride his chest to take the big cock in his hand as the guy on the floor takes hold of his, stroking to keep them firm. The woman slowly removes the big black dildos from her pussy and ass and, moving to stad astride the guy on the floor, lowers her soaking puusy to his prick. The guy astride his chest guides the monster cock in as she sinks down. She leans forward once she has taken all of the length and th guy on the floor squeezes her big titis round the cock of the guy astride his chest. The woman reaches back and grasps her buttocks, puling them apart to allow access to a third guy, the dome of his big cock slowly easing into her tight anus. He slowly slides his entire huge lenght into her ass, she moans in delicious pain ad the two cocks inside her begin to move gently. letting go of her buttocks she holds her hands out to the side and two more guys move in to have their big cocks taken in hand, wanked in time to the thrusts in her pussy and ass. Finally the last guy moves in to have his throbbing monster taken in her hungry mouth. All of the guys begin to thrust into her pussy, ass, mouth titis and hands in a more and more urgent rythym. Another screaming orgasm rips through the womans body and she fucks, sucks and wanks even harder and faster bringing all six guys along with her. She pulls the two guys she is wanking close as all their orgasms begin. The guys in her pussy and ass fuck really hard into her, the guy in her mouth unloads, his cum spilling from her mouth as the guy between her tits pumps cum everywhere and is joind by the guys being wanked, all their cum splashing over her face tits and hands. They all disentangle themselves and the woamn stands up, cum dribbling from every orofice and all over her face and tits. Shes sits again in the chair and the guys, after a while begin to clean her gorgeous voluptuous body with their tongues, their cocks slowly getting hard again for some further kinky fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Brill fantasy, Tracey really likes it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very hot fantasy!

I'd be happy to be one of the 6 guys even if the lady wasnt there lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Brill fantasy, Tracey really likes it "
thanks, wish I could make it happen, also wish I had a huge cock lol