FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How the journey began

How the journey began

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was 37 when I met my husband and was very inexperienced. I had only to sexual partners. The sex with them was basically a roll on roll off mission and over in a Matter minutes. If not seconds.

I met my husband as he used to come into the cafe I worked in. We became friends then he asked me out. He told me all about his past and his partner. Then he told me about the swinging scene that he was involved in, and how he had become involved with previous partners.

On our first sexual encounter I was very nervous. Having been very inexperienced in the bedroom. But I had no need to be as he soon put me at ease and started me on my journey of sexual pleasure. The foreplay led to me having my first ever orgasm. Which at the age of 37 scared me a little but I soon wanted more and the sex was like nothing I had ever experienced. He gave me my first multiple orgasm. Boy what had I been missing out on. I never thought sex could be so good, and I was hooked not only to the sex but to my husband.

Since we had been together he had never asked me if I was interested in swinging. Although he had told me about is previous lifestyle on many occasion. But it was very intriguing to me. So it was me who kept on at him. Wanting to know more about the lifestyle and his past.

So he introduced toys to our love making and would tell me about previous encounters. This really brought me to knew highs in our sex life.

Although we had been together and married for nearly four years now. The sex and his stories he was telling me were taking our sex life to new levels. Telling me about bringing others into our sex life was making the itch get stronger.

With the confidence he had built in me and his sexual journey he had already took me on. I felt myself that I wanted more. As he used to say , That I had only experience three cocks in my lifetime and really two of them cannot be counted. He told me there was some much more I needed to experience. Saying that we should now involve others and although he wanted other guys to fuck me. He would always love me and that he would always be there and involved if this was to happen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onglook83Man  over a year ago

happy town

Great start, please continue

By *rka2703Man  over a year ago

Leeds

You have my full attention… x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I can't wait to read more

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

oh please keep going xxxx

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's begin, it was a normal weekend away we had booked in Manchester, booking into the hotel on the Saturday Then shopping. I found the most exquisite outfit i wanted it there and then so hubby got me it. I could not wait to get back to the hotel bathed pampered then put on the outfit. I was buzzing, hubby though had been showered still sat in hipsters watching football.

Are we going yet! I ask 15 minutes babes till the end of the game.

I'm going down now i said. Yeah yeah he said. Not thinking i had the bottle. But tonight i had a spark. Off i went taking a seat at the bar. Ordering my drink feeling radiant confident and very sexual . It wasn't long in fact a couple of minutes. Before i got the attention of a silver haired fox. Who wasted no time in sitting next to me and striking up a conversation he was me compliments and was quite forward.

Feeling very attractive and horny. It set my mind spinning. I text hubby and told him of my companion at the bar. Also that his fantasy might turn into reality. As i was feeling very horny. I told him that when he should care to join me in the bar. I would prefer he didn't know me. Just to order is drink at the opposite side of me. To where my gentleman companion was, the silver haired fox sat .

Such wonderful writing OP. Very keen to hear much more

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

wirral

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Interesting

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Telford

By *r LovecraftMan  over a year ago

RCT/Swansea/Cwmbran

Hubby appeared, and to my excitement had the biggest smile on his face. Smiling back at him as he ordered his drink. He some how managed to get involved with our conversation. Having finished my drink. The silver fox ordered another drink and one for my companion next to me (hubby). The conversation carried on and got much bolder. With that for the first time the silver fox put is hand on my knee whilst in conversation. It rested there for a moment. As i made no attempt to move it. He started moving his hand and tickling just above the knee and to the inner. The drinks were starting to take effect. Also me getting more excited i slightly opened my legs for is hand to climb higher. Hubby had noticed this, he had also notice a booth opposite the bar become vacant. He said why don't i and the silver fox move there.

Whilst whilst he orders more drinks.

Upon taking my seat i shuffle into the middle as the silver fox sits next to me. With him placing his hand in a slightly higher position. With my legs more open for him to gain better access. I can feel the wetness of my pussy dampening my knickers.

As hubby returns with the drinks. The silver fox makes his excuses and goes to the toilet. I turn to hubby and tell him. How i feel and that i will fulfil is fantasy tonight if he wants me to. upon saying this he takes my hand and places it on is cock. Which is now bulging in is trouser. With that he as the biggest smile on his face and answers with,yes please. But how are you going to move it on from the bar to the hotel room. Leave that to me I say back to hubby. With a smile and a wink the confidence is flowing, As with my juices. I say to hubby. Don't forget the silverfox as a room too.

Blackburn

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice horny development

mullingar

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Building nicely

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *imandhergwengCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Superbly built up so far xx

manchester

Oh wow OP - you are simply stunning and such a hot, erotic collection of photos too xxx

Soon the silver fox returned from the toilet. Taking up the position to were he had left. His hand tickling my inner thigh a few inches from my wet panties. With hubby stroking my other knee this felt so horny. Having the attention of two guys. The conversation was hotting up to, asking questions about my sexual preferences and fantasies.

Then I felt a tip of a finger gently brush against my pussy. Sending electric shocks through my body. My legs parted more as my dress road higher. The silver foxes fingers were now stroking my pussy through my wet knickers. Coursing me to bit my bottom lip. To try and stem the excitement and me from whimpering.

Don't stop xx

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

The silver foxes fingers had gained access into my damp knickers. I cannot remember being as damp as i was, ever with his fingers tickling away at my clit. I needed to take control of the situation.

Also not wanting to break hubbys cover. I explained that i was happily married to a great man back home. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this. But i want both you guys to pleasure me tonight. Now I don't want to do it in my room As it will feel like I am cheating on my husband. Also a bottle of wine to help with my nerves. Which i didn't think i needed anyway as I was so horny, But it sounded good.

The silver fox said we could go to his room on the first floor. So hear I was about to involve another man into our sex life. Hubby had gone to bar and ordered two bottles of wine. Had them opened them as he new we would struggle for a cork screw. Even though he had another sort of screwing on his mind.On his return i swiftly poured a large glass and drank it quickly. Then off i want to the ladies. Leaving the guy's to talk. I can only imagine what was said.

On my return i could see them eagerly awaiting my return. With this i approached the table telling them to grab their drinks you've pulled. Come and fulfil this girls fantasies. With that all three of us set of to the silver foxes room.

By *orny7471Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Please don't stop there

mullingar

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Please continue

Blackburn

wow

wirral

On entering the silver foxes room. Hubby put the wine on the side whilst the silver fox put some music on. I was then sandwiched between my two studs. Hands and lips were all over me. My pussy had not had any attention as of yet but I could feel myself gushing. I was feeling light headed with all the electricity running through my body.

I felt my zip off my dress being undone by my hubby who was behind me. For the first time I could feel the silver foxes bulge through is trousers pushing against my stomach. It felt so naughty and sinful but who cared as i was so lost in the sexual tension. My dress was pushed off my shoulders which fell onto the floor. As i stepped back. Leaving me stud there in matching lingerie and heels.

The silver fox stud back stroking is cock through his trousers. Taking in the sight of me in my lingerie. Now boys don't be shy i said. Let the girl see what she's been waiting for all night. Well within seconds they stripped i was not disappointed. Hubby is not small in the downstairs department. But the silver fox was very impressive thick and long standing there to attention.

Blackburn

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very well written so very horny x

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

This is making for a great read. Great build up and very descriptive.

wirral

I dropped to my knees as the silver fox approached me. Waving that impressive member in my face hubby came at me from the side. I struggled to get my hand around the silver foxes cock. But eagerly opened my mouth to taste it for the first time. I was wanking my hubby while licking and sucking savouring the precum off the silver foxes cock. This girl was spoilt and didn't she know it. What the night had in store for me i couldn't wait to find out.

I was pulled to my feet. Where huddy undid my bra. Hands pinching my nipples sometimes soft sometimes hard. Sending electric shocks through my body. The silver foxes as his hand inside my knickers. Letting is fingers tease the entrance of my soaking pussy. Then he removes is hands placing them either side of my hips. He then removes my knickers leaving me stood there in just my heels.

I am then lead over and layed onto the bed. Hubby taking position near my head. With is cock inches from my mouth. While the silver fox opens my legs getting a clear view of my soaking pussy. I open my mouth inviting my hubby's cock. Whilst he plays with my nipples.

Then I feel the silver foxes head between my legs for the first time. The hot breath and tong teasing my clit and sending me into overdrive. Then whilst licking my clit he inserts two fingers into my pussy. This immediately sets of my first of many climaxes of the evening

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Blackburn

By *xxfmxCouple  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Me and mr are going away soon and I hope this happens to us.

wirral

"Me and mr are going away soon and I hope this happens to us. "

I don't think you will be short on offers xx

Telford

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Amaxing story. Amazing profile. Has me rock hard x

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yum

cheshire/Preston

Wow a good fucking coming I think

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hot story looking forward to hearing the rest

I lay on the bed at the mercy of these two studs. My body is feeling pleasure that I didn't know possible. But by now I was getting inpatient wanting to feel there cocks between my legs. So I begged the guys that I needed their cocks right now.

I don't know whether the silver fox was being a gentleman. Or just wanting hubby to open me up for his impressive cock. Hubby took position between my legs and entered me. For the first time of the evening A slow rhythm which had me climaxing immediately.

The silver fox lay at my side massaging my breasts. Whilst I wanked that impressive cock. Only thinking to myself. What it's going to feel like when it enters my pussy. This and my hubby's slow rhythm was giving me orgasam after orgasam.

I felt hubby slowly withdrawn. But knowing he had not cum yet positions were change. The silver fox was now between my legs. Holding what was a most impressive cock I have seen. At the entrance of my pussy. The anticipation was unbearable

"Amaxing story. Amazing profile. Has me rock hard x "

Thank you xx

wirral

Loving it

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

love it!

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

I was holding hubby's hand, well squeezing it. As the mighty specimen of a cock slowly started inching it's way into my pussy. Huddy was kissing me passionately this was helping to stifle my moans and screams. Me kissing hubby while taking another mans cock was insane. Especially being only the fourth cock I had taken In my lifetime.

As it went about halfway in something either popped or gave way. All of a sudden the flood gates opened I was gushing like I had never gushed before. He pulled back and pushed in again this time all the way. Orgasm after orgasm was running through my body.

I needed now to take this cock all by myself and up to the hilt. So I instructed the silver fox To pull out and lay on is back. I straddled him reverse cowgirl style and slowly impaled myself onto his cock. As I lowered myself down inch by inch I was Being stretched by the girth. I was constantly gushing and having multiple orgasms. Hubby stud infront of me pushing his cock into my mouth I think this again stifled my screams.

I was in total ecstasy but also beginning to take control of these two studs to make this an experience I would never forget.

Nr Cheltenham

Such a well written story OP. X

Fantastic evening! Such a great description you can picture it all!

hayes

Love it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Brillant story

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

superb story - it was as if we were there - congrats ... arousing, engorging (for G) and a tit spark for me x Anne

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Great story. Hope you have had more adventures.

Thank you all above xx

All though I have never had DP only with toys and I am so into anal. Tonight was a opportunity that I could not let pass me by. So i asked the silver fox if he had any lube. The only thing that is close, is my aveeno cream. That is over there.

So I instructed huddy to get it while I repositioned myself. I was now mounted facing the silver fox. The boys knew what I wanted straight away no flies on these two. As I pushed down and the lent forward nuzzling myself into the neck of the silver fox.

Hubby was busy rubbing aveeno cream Onto his cock then around my anus. Sliding one then two fingers in. To lube and open me up. Then I felt him position himself I bit into the neck of the silver fox. In anticipation of what was to come my first double penetration.

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Very hot

"Very hot"

Thank you xx

By *ildpassion87Man  over a year ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Porthcawl

manchester

Beautifully written and so well paced…can’t wait for this to continue and hopefully details of subsequent meets x

I said earlier DP wasn't something that I had done with two guys. But I was loving the feeling and the sensations it was giving me. Especially with the rhythm that the guys had got into but I wanted more. I asked hubby to pull out.this kind of deflated my studs (pardon my pun) but I had other ideas.

I asked the studs how they felt about doubling up in my pussy. By the reaction I felt from the silver foxes cock that was still inside my pussy. I could feel it growing and twitching this I could feel and seemingly bigger than before. Hubby had already lubed is cock What had I done. My studs reaction, was clear to see and feel.

I again got into a position. Ready to take hubby's cock in my pussy. After a bit of awkwardness and manoeuvring positions he pushed in. This felt different but not in a bad way, but different to my anal sex. My studs somehow worked out a rhythm between them. I was feeling sensations I had never felt before.

I was full to the limits, my studs were working their magic. My orgasms started multiple ones. I don't how loud I was but hubby says I was screaming my head off.

This was something I had never experienced before. How to explain it every part of me was tingling my feet had gone cold and numb. Plus it was like I was having an outer body experience. I feel like I was looking down at these studs and me. Making this girl very very happy.

This though took a lot out of me and my body. I know what they mean now when you hear the saying. Your well and truly fucked I asked the guys to pull out.

I pulled off the silver fox and lay exhausted on the bed. I told my studs to wank their cocks over me . As I wanted them to cum all over my face. I wanted to taste and swallow their spunk. Well the guys must of been holding themselves back. Because the amount of spunk they produced was unbelievable. All that went into my mouth,i eagerly swallowed. It was in my eyes, up my nose, hair face neck I was covered. The silver fox went to the bathroom and got me a towel to clean myself up.

To my surprise hubby got off the bed,and started to get dressed. He wrote is numbering a piece of paper. Made his excuses and left. Later finding out, that he didn't want to break is cover.

Telford

Wow so naughty

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Would love to do this with a couple

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

So very hot awesome profile and great story x

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very horny

By *otyorkshire01Couple  over a year ago

Perth

Kingston upon Thames

passionate, erotic and romantic at the same time raw with sensuality, sexuality and sinful desires (wink)

wirral

"So very hot awesome profile and great story x"

Thank you xx

cheshire/Preston

Love this story

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Blackburn

Porthcawl

Nr Cheltenham

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Absolutely solid gold horn inspiring, oh my mmmmmm

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Absolutely amazing

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Fabulous story OP and told extremely well

By *ub and master in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Love this so much x

"Love this so much x"

Thank you xx

This left me alone laying on the silver foxes bed. Completely naked with a man I had only known for no more than six hours. By the sight of is cock he was ready for more action.

I explained to him that my pussy was very sore and swollen to allow him to fuck me again. But I would wank and suck him off to completion. This he was more than happy with. So was I to have one last play with this very impressive cock. He came again with a very big amount of cum. Which I cleaned up and swallowed every last drop. Savouring the taste as I licked it clean.

I told my silver stud that I needed to get back to my room, and my own bed. Whilst getting dressed , he wrote is number told me to keep intouch. That anytime we were in the same area we should me up, mmmmmmm I thought.

I kissed the silver fox before I left. With a look in the mirror at this rather disheveled lady. Doing the walk of shame back to my room. But this lady didn't car as she had certainly got her cream tonight. On walking back to my room with my swollen pussy rubbing against my knickers. This was making me horny again.

On entering my room hubby had showered and run a bath for me. I soaked while hubby sat on the toilet taking about what had just happened.

I dried myself off and told hubby to get my wand out of my bag. We both layed naked on the bed reliving the night. The wand was soothing in a way on my sore and swollen pussy. I came in a mater of minutes. Then turned my attention to my husband Who willingly filled my mouth with another good amount of spunk. The cat had certainly got her cream tonight. This was my sexual awakening. I do hope you all enjoyed as much as I did.

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

A superb read. It makes a real difference when the text is so descriptive and well written.

I hope to get to read more of your adventures.

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wonderful adventure and erotic storytelling. More from your pen and fingers please

So after we returned home. All I could think about was. What had happened and how it had changed my outlook on love and sex. That you can separate the two.

I love my husband more than ever. But after this adventure I realised that I loved being shared and

We have had a many more encounters since which I hope to share. Thanks again for reading and all your nice comments xx

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

great story thanks for sharing

wirral

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant, I can't wait for the next adventure

Great story, thanks

cheshire/Preston

mullingar

Blackburn

hayes

Love it.hope the fox gets to use you again.

Porthcawl

Telford

"Love it.hope the fox gets to use you again."

No but plenty of others have xx

By *smith1397Man  over a year ago

norwich

Wow, amazing again, you guys certainly know how to have fun x

"Wow, amazing again, you guys certainly know how to have fun x "
thank you xx

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

One of the hottest stories ive read…..sure more to come…I hope xx

By *annyboy6969Man  over a year ago

staffordshire

Brilliant story x.

Loved it

weston super mare

manchester

A stunning read from a stunning lady - your photo from April 3rd is superb - such an amazing smile and great view

Would gladly read your recollection of other experiences xx

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Love your stories, thank you.

"A stunning read from a stunning lady - your photo from April 3rd is superb - such an amazing smile and great view

Would gladly read your

recollection of other experiences xx "

Thank you there's another two accounts of my journey in the forum first bukkaka and taken by 3

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story

"Great story"

Thank you xx

Kingston upon Thames

"I dried myself off and told hubby to get my wand out of my bag. We both layed naked on the bed reliving the night. The wand was soothing in a way on my sore and swollen pussy. I came in a mater of minutes. Then turned my attention to my husband Who willingly filled my mouth with another good amount of spunk. The cat had certainly got her cream tonight. This was my sexual awakening. I do hope you all enjoyed as much as I did."

Yes we did x Anne & George

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

cheshire/Preston

By *ticky fun2TV/TS  over a year ago

woking

I had something very similar with my ex a few years ago and I still can visualise his big thick cock in her pussy which I still wank over

wirral

Absolutely fantastic story and well written, very horny indeed !

By *hyguyDublinMan  over a year ago

Wexford, Waterford, wicklow

Amazing!!! Great relation you guys!

""I dried myself off and told hubby to get my wand out of my bag. We both layed naked on the bed reliving the night. The wand was soothing in a way on my sore and swollen pussy. I came in a mater of minutes. Then turned my attention to my husband Who willingly filled my mouth with another good amount of spunk. The cat had certainly got her cream tonight. This was my sexual awakening. I do hope you all enjoyed as much as I did."

Yes we did x Anne & George "

Thank you xx

"Absolutely fantastic story and well written, very horny indeed ! "

Thank you xx

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"Me and mr are going away soon and I hope this happens to us. "

Shouldn’t be too difficult to attract attention…

If it’s wanted

weston super mare

» Add a new message to this topic