FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night away (part 2)

A night away (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple  over a year ago

saltburn

This is part 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1440098#last

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *un in bedsCouple  over a year ago

not far from Dunstable

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Yes getting good keep it going

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Loving this story

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous story so far.

By *iguyVersMan  over a year ago

shropshire

Fabulous story, can’t wait for the next instalment!

By *eatherandstrapCouple  over a year ago

Near Keswick

Really excellent

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Great story can’t wait for more

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

saltburn

As soon as the words left mistresses mouth we knew what was coming next, we just didn't know who would get the job. Mistress looked at you, 'clean up boys mess now', and pushed your face into her hairy cum covered pussy, you did as instructed and licked and sucked my cum from mistresses pussy. When you stood up, you had cum on your face from where mistress had forced your head into her hairy bush. Mistress looked at me, 'boy, clean girls face now,' there was a slight hesitation on my part, but I did as I was told, making sure your face was clean.

Mistress seemed happy, until she pushed her hand into her pubes, she wasn't happy with the clean up job. 'I need this mess gone,' and she stormed out of the room, leaving us both a little startled and confused, but not daring to speak to each other. After two minutes mistress appears with a bowl of hot water, a razor and some shaving foam. 'I want all of his mess gone, take it all off,'

She sat on the bed with her legs spread waiting for us to do as we were told. 'shave my pussy, now' the command wasn't directed at either of us in particular, so we weren't sure who should be doing it, but mistress was clearly annoyed so we both got on with it. I wet mistresses pussy, you applied some foam and then I got to work shaving it. My hand was shaking a little, as I didn't want to cut mistresses, but I was pleased with my efforts. You rinsed mistresses pussy, to check it was hair free. You then patted it dry with a towel. Mistress got up, and walked to a mirror on the wall, admiring her freshly shaved pussy.

Mistress smiled at us both, 'boy, girl, thank you, please make yourself comfortable downstairs, Cath will be down shortly to join you,'

We hurried downstairs, took the collars off, and looked around for our clothes. We realised we didn't have any, so we sat down on the sofa, naked, and give each other a big cuddle and kiss. About 3 minutes later Cath came downstairs, also naked, she had a huge grin on her face. She knew we would be naked so thought she would join us. She walked over to us, and waited for us to stand. She cuddled us both and said how much she'd loved it, and hoped we had too. Then she started laughing, she was laughing at you, 'i really thought you'd cave when I asked you to clean my feet, I know your hatred of feet,' You gave Cath a mock slap, and called her a bitch!

I then complained about my sore arse, but Cath was having none of it, 'you can't claim to have a sore arse when you loved it!'

We sat, chatted and drank some wine, while having some food. Cath then showed us round the cottage and the surroundings and telling us her plans for the place. The back garden was large and perfect for a hot tub and naked sunbathing. My mind was wandering about the fun that we could have here.

Cath explained the plan for the rest of the weekend. The rest of tonight would be relaxing together. Tomorrow morning, we could go for a walk or a run or just chill, then tomorrow afternoon Mistress would be back, and depending on how that went would determine whether that carried on until the evening.

After a few bottles of wine and some snacks it was time to head to bed. As we went up the stairs, Cath pointed at the room we'd been in earlier, you can stay in there together or you can both join me in here, she opened the door to the master suite, she had clearly made some improvements here, a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room, and a door at the back which let to a recently refurbished ensuite, complete with large double shower. We followed Cath into the master bedroom

Cumbria

huddersfield/manchester

shropshire

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

East Yorkshire

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

:

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Most excellent

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Whitehaven

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

saltburn

Cath led us straight to the ensuite, and into the walk in shower. The water felt amazing on our tidy bodies, as did the hands as we soaped up and explored each others bodies, all 3 of us with hands everywhere. My cock was rock hard as I had my hands on two pussies and the pleasure of two hands on my cock. A 3way kiss under the water was more pleasurable than it sounds, our heads diverting the water away from our mouths so that our tongues could connect. We all explored every part of each others bodies under shower.

From the shower we dried off and went to the bed. The action slowed now, a 3way cuddle, me in the middle and girl on each side, cuddling into my chest. We lay like this for a while, just chatting and relaxing, then I felt a hand on my cock, then a 2nd hand, you were taking it in turns to play with my cock, then together you began kissing down my body until both of your mouths were at my cock. What followed was the most amazing double blowjob. I could feel your tongues connecting on my cock and hear you kiss with my cock between you. You both had your hands playing with each others pussies while you both, with out sounding over the top, worshipped my cock. I had never experienced anything like it. You both then came up and kissed me.

Cath looked at you, and asked could I fuck her. 'Of course, but only like this.' You positioned yourself on the bed and told Cath to 69 you, then I would fuck Cath from behind and you would be able to lick my cock as I entered Cath. Your last comment surprised me though. 'cum in her, and let me taste it all,' You usually like me to finish in you, but I wasn't going to argue. I watched as you got to work on each other, licking each other, before I positioned myself behind Cath and eased myself into her waiting pussy. As I thrust into her I could feel your tongue licking my shaft and Cath's pussy at the same time. I knew I wouldn't last long with this much attention, but just long enough for Cath to orgasm first, then I blew my load deep inside her pussy and allowed some to drip out into your waiting mouth. This was your second clean up of the day, but this time it was out of choice. As my cock came out of Cath's pussy you made sure that was clean, before tonguing Cath again to clean every drop of my cum. This time cleanup was easier as Cath was now completely bald.

We were all exhausted now and it didn't take long before sleep took over. I'm guessing we all dreamt about what had gone on, and what tomorrow could bring.

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

shropshire

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *ettriano 6969Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Such a horny story.

saltburn

When I woke, I was the only one in bed, I could hear the ladies talking downstairs, I went down to join them. As I walked downstairs I realised I was the only one still naked, they both had dressing gowns on, I'm guessing I didn't notice the dressing gown laid out in the bed for me.

We had breakfast, I didn't bother to cover up!, then decided on a plan for the morning.

The weather was looking decent, so we all decided a morning run, followed by some sun bathing would be good. Then see what mistress had planned for the afternoon.

Although Cath told us we didn't need to bring anything with us, she did say bring some running gear and walking boots, just in case. Now came the interesting part. We were in the middle of nowhere, did we want to try a naked run? Cath assured us that there was a 5k circular route around the property that no one would see us on. She said she had ran it many times - not naked! - but she had never seen anyone on her runs. The thought of naked running was appealing but also not, did I want my cock swinging about while running, would the ladies want their tits bouncing all over. But I think intrigue got the better of us all. If it was shit, we'd come back! It didn't take long to get changed for the run. Socks and running shoes on, and a bottle of water in hand and we were ready.

As I was the perfect gentleman I insisted I ran at the back, ladies first, it obviously had nothing to do with the view of the two bums in front of me. But what a view I had. It was a proper trail run, but it was great fun, definitely recommend naked running if you ever get the chance, especially if you get the view I had. As we had to cross a couple of stiles I got the perfect view of pussy as you and Cath lifted your legs over the fences, obviously in return you got to see my cock swinging over the stile. I know if it was just me and you, we would have stopped for some fun, but Cath was in the lead and obviously had thoughts of fun later, rather than fun now.

We got back to the cottage, after our 5k, we discussed a 2nd lap, but to be honest the weather was heating up, and a spot of sunbathing seemed like an appropriate thing to do.

First another shower together, again, soaping and cleaning each other, but it didn't lead any further, it just ensured we were all at a heightened state of arousal, but none of us got the release we wanted. We were all seemingly waiting for later in the afternoon.

While sunbathing Cath's phone rang, she was very secretive on the phone, and walked away from us as she talked, so that we couldn't hear any of the conversation. When she came back, she told us, mistress would like you ready for 2:30. I will put out the clothes mistress wants you to wear on the bed. Mistress also stressed, do not be late.

It was only 12pm so we had time for some lunch and more sunbathing, then we would have to get ready for the afternoon.

Cumbria

Eager to read more x

huddersfield/manchester

East Yorkshire

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

saltburn

As the time moved on we thought we better get ready, neither of us wanted to be late for mistress.

We headed upstairs to find clothes waiting for us, normal clothes. Summer dress for you, no underwear, shorts and t-shirt for me, no underwear. There was a note left for us. Mistress will join you in the van, go to this location - just a postcode - when we get there follow mistress to our final destination. There will be no talking on the journey.

We had a quick shower then got changed and went downstairs, mistress was waiting for us, she was dressed similar to you, summer dress, and presumably no underwear, as her hard nipples were visible in the light material. I was struggling to contain myself, I love nothing more than seeing hard nipples poking to be free. I often ask you to go braless for my pleasure, and sometimes (only sometimes) you go with it. But you are also very good at pointing out nipples in the street for me!

We headed to the van, I typed in the postcode into sat nav, 20 minute drive. It was a long 20 minutes in compete silence. The postcode took us to a car park in a close by town. I pulled into a space and mistress got out, she didn't wait for us to follow, she just expected us to follow. I faffed on my phone to get parking paid for, but had no idea for how long, I thought 4 hours would be enough.

We followed mistress through the streets and crowds of people, a Saturday in the summer, in a lovely tourist town was never going to be quiet. We reached a b&b, with a no vacancy sign in the window.

We followed mistress up the steps into the entrance hall. We were greeted by a friendly looking man, mid to late 40s, who smiled and said please go through, we ended up in the small bar area. About a minute later the man appeared, but he looked different, he entered the room wearing a big hat and a red jacket. He looked like a ring master from the greatest showman. He walked over to mistress, kissed her full on the lips, then did the same to you, then he did exactly the same to me. Mistress spoke first, 'hi sir, have I done well? This is boy and girl.' Sir nodded, 'yes, my slut, you have done well'

This was not what we were expecting, not only had mistress handed control of us over to someone else, she had also handed over control of herself.

Whitehaven

Great twist

saltburn

Sir, motioned for us to get changed. By get changed, he meant get naked. Mistress/Cath/slut, I wasn't sure what to call her now, threw us our dog collars and she got one out for herself, we all proceeded to get naked and put on the dog collars. Sir began to walk out of the room, we followed him. He headed into a room named the ballroom, but it certainly wasn't a large ballroom as I was expecting, it was a large lounge area, chairs around the outside and a wooden dance floor in the middle, with a pole in the middle of the dance floor. To the side of the room was a table, the table was full with sex toys, whips, ropes, gags, paddles, I had never seen as many sex implements in my life. Sir walked to the centre of the room, attached to the pole were 3 leads. He clipped one to each one of our collars, the leads were long, long enough to move around, but we were fixed to the centre of the room.

'boy, girl, slut, I hope you are all ready for this. Sir went to the door and opened, in flowed a group of people, I counted at least 15 people, it was a bit of a blur. Mainly men, but a couple of females, who may have been single females or part of a couple, it was difficult to tell. They sat around the room, waiting for sir to speak.

'ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming, as you can see we have 3 very willing specimens, here for your pleasure. Do as you please with them, they will do exactly as you tell them, or I will punish them, and punish them hard. Please take a token from the box as it is passed round, the number on it decides the order in which you can play. A few house rules, no more than 3 can play at a time. When you are done, you are free to leave. Due to the numbers we have, please limit your play to 30 mins max. When you are not playing, you can watch, or go through to the bar area and come in later, you are free to do as you please. You may use any of the equipment/toys etc that are available in the room. They are here for your pleasure. Enjoy.

As sir stepped back from the centre of the room, number 1 stepped forward. Followed by number 2, and then finally number 3. All men, they stepped forward to admire us, each walking round us, before they all walked over to the table. It reminded me of a scene from hostel, where they select the tools they are going to use for punishment.

bradford

Wow this is great

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Excellent development

huddersfield/manchester

Heckmondwike

Cumbria

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn. I would definitely like to be boy

East Yorkshire

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

"Damn. I would definitely like to be boy "

Whys that than

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

loving this

Kettrin

Wow so horny

saltburn

Number 1 clearly had a lot of pressure on him, being first up, he came back from the table empty handed. He then walked around each of us again, I'm guessing selecting who he wanted to play with first. He then asked us all to get on all fours, and he walked around again, slapping each of us hard on the arse, and I mean proper hard. He then stripped, showing off a decent sized cock. He walked over to Cath and told her to suck him. We could hear her gagging on his cock as number 2 walked up, he ignored Cath, for now, as she was clearly otherwise engaged, he'd brought, 2 sets of nipple clamps from the table, he attached one set to you, and then the 2nd set to me. I don't think he knew who to pick between us, he seemed to ponder for a while. He then looked straight at me, 'suck my cock, I've never been sucked by a sissy boy, let's see if you are better than a women,' I'd never been called a sissy boy before and I certainly didn't feel I looked like one, but I did exactly as I was told, he began throat fucking me, pushing his cock in my mouth as far as it would go.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see number 3 head towards you, he didn't seem to want to do anything other than fuck you. He moved a stool over towards you and told you to bend over it, there was no foreplay or touching you, he just forced his cock into your pussy. He looked like he was in a hurry as he gave you it hard and fast.

I was no struggling to see what was going on as I had a mouthful of cock getting rammed in and out of my mouth, so forceful it was making my eyes water. My hearing seemed to be more heightened now, as I could hear number 1 painting Cath with his thick cum, 'go on, take it bitch, have my cum all over your face,'

Once Cath was free, number 2 took his cock out of my mouth and moved over to Cath, he put her on all fours and took her from behind.

My rest was short lived as I heard the 4th and 5th, a couple apparently, head over towards me. When they walked over to me, the guy spoke in my ear, we are glad you are free, we wanted you, as soon as we saw you, my wife wants to see my with a man, and she wants to be pleasured by two men. I felt like I might have hit lucky with this, but I soon discovered how wrong I was.

You and Cath were still getting fucked hard, yours clearly had some stamina, as he was still going like a steam train. The two guys were clearly getting close as they seemed to agree a plan together, they both pulled out and had you and Cath sit up together, Cath was covered in her 2nd and 3rd loads and you had loads 1 and 2 in your face and over your tits.

I was too busy watching the two guys cum over you both, to realise that the couple were ready for me

bradford

Whitehaven

Fabulous

East Yorkshire

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, please carry on

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fab

saltburn

As I turned I see the couple ready for me, they are both on their knees, waiting for my cock, now this is more like it. They took turns licking and sucking my cock, and also did this together. I could see you and Cath watching, maybe a little jealous as I was getting some fun.

I also noticed that 6 and 7 had joined the action. Your guy had some rope with him, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing, as he bound you hands together, and tied you tits, very impressive work. Cath's guy, just wanted to cum, he looked nervous and looked like he couldn't wait to leave, but he was going to cum before he did.

After sharing my cock for a while they both stood up and pushed me down to my knees, he put his cock in my mouth, then she added her strap-on to my mouth, forcing my mouth wide open to try to accommodate 2 cocks. They then put me on all fours, he stood in front of me, continuing to push his cock down my throat, she went behind me, I felt the cold of the lube as she rubbed and penetrated my arse hole with her fingers, then I felt her cock being pushed into me, the further she pushed, the further I gagged on cock. At this point I have no idea what else is going on in the room, I can hear sex noises, so I know you and Cath are still there, but I am getting a proper spit roasting. After a while he takes his cock from my mouth and she pulls out of my arse, they then swap sides, I feel his cock, pushing against my hole, now it's one thing getting pegged by a women with a strap-on but getting fucked by a bloke is altogether different, I want to protest, but I know it won't matter, and before I even have chance to complain his cock is deep inside my arse, and then her cock that has just come out of my arse is forced into my mouth. I'm not finding any pleasure in this at all, just pain, but my body is fighting against me, as my cock is rock hard. I feel rather spaced out, as my arse takes a hammering.

What feels like noise miles away in the distance, but is actually only a few feet away, brings me back to the present, I hear the unmistakable noise of a guy cumming, I have no idea whether it is you or Cath that's just taken another load.

My pleasure/pain is quickly coming to an end, the guy in me informs his wife that he's going to cum, he tells him to cum in my arse, I feel his cock spurt inside me, filling my arse, he pulls out, then I feel his cum dribbling out of me, she then shocks me by fingering my arse to scoop out his cum, before licking her fingers clean, she then tells him to clean my arse. There's no denying who is the dominant in their relationship.

As I sit up, I see that different guys have joined the action. You and Cath are both covered in cum, and are taking another pounding. As the couple move away another guy joins us, but I guess he must feel sorry for me, as he doesn't come to me, he goes over to you, and asks the other guy whether he can use your mouth, the other guy nods as he continues to pound you.

This gives me a little break to watch the action

Gloucester

Wrexham

Brilliant story, please continue

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

shropshire

This just gets better! The way that couple used you makes me so horny, I’d love to be in that position!

Cumbria

So very hot loving this

bradford

Heckmondwike

East Yorkshire

huddersfield/manchester

Kettrin

saltburn

I enjoy my time watching you and Cath take a pounding, and it doesn't take long before the guys are releasing their cum all over our both. I've lost count of how many loads you and Cath have taken over your faces and tits.

The next guys are about to join the fray, when Sir stands up. Right everyone, we will take a 5 minute break now, before we start again. The 3 of us have a look of relief on our faces, 5 minutes to get freshened up, but sir, notices our look of delight, and soon ruins it for us. We have all stood up, expecting to be released from our leashes, but sir just laughs at us, 'did you think I meant you 3? No you are staying exactly where you are, get back down on your knees, the break is for us, not you'

The only thing sir did allow was you to be released from your ropes, your tits looked swollen and bruised from being tied.

Clearly sir either wanted a drink, or a wee, but didn't want to miss anything, so took control to stop everything.

As everyone came back together there were only 5 people left, I'm guessing those that had, had their fun left afterwards.

Sir addressed everyone in the room again. 'as there are only 5 of you left, let's make it a free for all, no, 3 people only, no 30 minute limit, this is your opport_nity to take advantage of these 3 things in front of you. I couldn't decide whether this was a good thing or not, hopefully it meant this ordeal would be over sooner, but then 5 people using 3 people suggested that more than one hole would be filled at once for some of us.

The 5 (4 men and a women) seemed to have some sort of agreed plan. They had us line up, on all fours, arse in the air and took it in turns, slapping our arses, with, bare hands, paddles and whips, all 3 of us were showing red glowing arse cheeks.

We were forced on to our knees ready to give some oral, the guys were all showing their hard cocks and moving between us, forcing their cocks into our mouths, making us suck each one, before moving on to the next. The lady wanted her pussy licking, and she joined the guys, moving between us, clamping our faces to her pussy, giving her the pleasure than she wanted. Once she was satisfied, she pulled in a strap-on, she was going to join the guys for this part, in helping to fuck us all.

I hoped that she would be fucking me (did I really hope that? I think I just preferred that thought, than being pummelled by another bloke) I didn't get to find out, none of us did, a blind fold was placed over each of us, taking away the visual aspect. We knew we were going to get rammed hard, but now we would not have a clue who would be doing it. All we would feel is being penetrated, or forced to suck cock. Was it better not knowing what was going to happen next, or who was going to be fucking you, I'm not really sure. At least you could anticipate what was to come when you could see.

Cumbria

Loving this

Whitehaven

Loving it

Kettrin

Wrexham

Wow, this story is so good

huddersfield/manchester

Heckmondwike

East Yorkshire

saltburn

How do you describe what is going on when you can't see? The noise was incredible, the grunting from the guys fucking and the moaning from us as we are getting fucked. I had no idea who was violating me, I just knew it was coming, the spit on my arse and then the finger inserted told me to get ready, again there was no slow build up, just fucked hard. I lost count of how many of them used me, but the pain (and dare I say pleasure) didn't stop for what felt like a life time.

Eventually we were all lifted to our knees, blindfolds removed and then four guys took turns in wanking over our faces, spraying us all with their cum. The women was now just watching, fingering herself to orgasm as she watched the guys add what we thought would be the final humiliation for us. We were wrong.

The guys and women left us, so there was just the 3 of us, still leashed to the pole and covered in cum. Sir walked out of the room, leaving us naked and a mess. About a minute later he walked back in with our clothes. He walked over to us and released us from our collars, 'get dressed and fuck off,'

No shower, no towel, nothing to clean ourselves up. We did as we were told, we put our clothes on and walked out of the b&b, heading out into the early evening, exhausted, humiliated and covered in cum. We didn't speak at all as we walked through the tourist town towards the van, trying not to look up and desperately trying not to make eye contact with anyone. There was no doubting that anyone who saw us would be able to tell what we were all covered in.

We got in the van and headed back to the cottage, again none of us spoke.

As soon as we arrived at the cottage we all headed upstairs to the shower, still nothing had been said, but there was a distinct atmosphere, we were all incredibly horny from our experience, we needed to relieve our own sexual tension and we were going to use each other to do it.

huddersfield/manchester

Gloucester

By *nityCouple  over a year ago

stowmarket

. Just caught up with this, then gently woke the wife with my hard on and sent her to dance with unicorns

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

bradford

shropshire

saltburn

We all began stripping off our cum covered clothes, we were all naked in seconds, then there was a look between us all, and we moved together, we began kissing each other and hands all over, tongues in each others mouth, proper snogging, 3way kisses, you and Cath kissing, me and you, me and Cath, all kissing and touching each other. We all needed a shower but the need for pleasure took over, the kisses and touches led us away from the shower and into the bedroom. We all ended up on the bed, and began to explore each others bodies. We began to lick and suck every part of each other, but all 3 of us were always connected in some way.

I was licking and sucking on your rock hard nipples, and Cath had my cock in her mouth, and you had your fingers in her pussy. Every time we moved, we kept in contact with the other two. This was quite an experience, a got to have you now (got to have you both) type of thing. Once the fucking began I knew it wouldn't be long until we were all orgasming. Cath had my cock first, with you sitting on my face, and kissing Cath as she rode me. You both had an orgasm fairly quickly. Quite an intense orgasm by both your reactions.

You then wanted my cock, taking over from Cath, bouncing on me as Cath lowered herself into my tongue. More orgasms followed, before I knew I was getting close to cumming, you both wanted my cum, so on your knees was the perfect position, a couple of strokes and I fired my cum across your faces adding to the remains of the sticking mess from earlier.

Now it was time for a shower, we spent a while, soaping and cleaning every part of each other. Once we were clean we headed downstairs naked for a well earned drink

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

huddersfield/manchester

Wrexham

Fantastic story