FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mother inlaw part2

The mother inlaw part2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny1-4u OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

It was a week after the shopping trip with fiona and what followed Steven had come home and had gone again we had some good sex when he was back but I was looking forward till later when I could have a lovely bubble bath and play with the toys fiona had bought me and even contemplating shaving my pussy like fiona's .

I was in the kitchen emptying the dish washer when my phone rang I looked it was fiona on the screen ID answering "Hello" the response was a stern " Dress accordingly and be at mine 7 sharp" and the phone went dead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm I wonder what she wants you to do

newcastle

My knickers were damp with excitement and I flustered thinking what was instore for me. Finishing up my cleaning of the kitchen I went to the bathroom stripped off and stepped into the shower the water blasting off my hard nipples I lifted the shower head off the cradle and aimed it at my pussy "Oh fuck oh fuck" no I better not cum fiona will be annoyed I washed and towelled off. Walking naked to the bedroom I sat at the dresser then looking at my crotch realised I had not shaved so picking up my scissors I trimmed my pubes I loitioned up and put some light make up on now what to wear it was still warm so I picked out a nice underwear set and a skirt and thin top after dressing and looking in the mirror I thought yes sexy and not too slutty the thought sent a signal to my pussy no no no don't think naughty thoughts I'll have to change my knicks.

Looking at the clock it was quarter past six collecting my keys u set off to the inlaws I pulled on to the drive at 6.55 and made my way to the door do I let myself in or will I knock I played safe and knocked.

Fiona opened the door with a smile " very good and punctual too" I stepped in my pussy pulsing with desire fiona shut the door I stood when the door was shut fiona turned to me "strip to your underwear" so standing in her passage way I took my clothes of and left them on the floor folded she stepped towards me pulling my head in for a kiss and one of her hands slipping into the waistband of my knicks and felt my pussy " your wet what have you been thinking about my pet" all I could come back with was "you" she took me by my hand into her large kitchen and told me to have a seat and she would pour us both a wine I felt naked and nervous sitting there looking at her walking to the wine rack in a short sleeve dress barefooted I had the mental image of her with that strap-on on.

Fiona poured the wine and turned to me "did you enjoy last week" answering immediately " yes I did " well we are going to continue your training and you are going to have a great sex life and a orgasmic woman who will do anything for her man means a happy husband and wonderful marriage. Fiona sauntered over to me with the wine let's take this upstairs.

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

This is amazing

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

more please

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more!!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Loving it

By *unningtongueMan  over a year ago

Seahouses

Fabulous, well written story. Can’t wait to hear the next instalment.

leeds

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

leeds

Hope there's more.

Continues to excite

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

cheshire/Preston

Love this keep going

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

carry on

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Excellent, more please

By *illygirlWoman  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Lucky guy!

Love to fuck my MIL

newcastle

As I followed fiona up the stairs I noticed she had hold ups on sheer we turned into one of the rooms at the top fiona turned to me and said this is my red room the look of puzzlement but also excitement at the same time "have you not read a fifty shades of grey book" no buy I have heard about them and the movies " fiona give a little giggle and said " I'll lend you mine"

"Now on your knees pet"

I did as requested "keep your hands on your thighs and do not touch your CUNT" fiona stood in front of me and raised her dress she was not wearing underwear her mons were like a peach she lent forward and I placed my mouth on it and give it a suck then a lick the nectar was devine she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in further "oh yes right there slut" fuck this was weird to hear from my mother in law but I was getting really horny and turned on and in doing so moved to rub my pussy. "OUCH" the sudden tug of my hair away from her pussy "bad pet get up" fiona said I quickly got to my feet "turn around" my bra was quickly removed forcibly no tenderness "now turn back around"i did and fiona grabbed a nipple and pulled me over to a set of draws opening the top one she pulled out a chain she took one end and clipped it to my nipple and then the other end did the same to my other nipple the pain was excruciating but had my pussy dripping at the same time " now sit on the floor at the bottom of the bed with your back against the bed" i did as told she then straddled me backwards so she was sitting on the bed with my head underneath her "now lick my pussy" which I did fiona reached down and tugged the chain "fuck" I muffled into her cunt which was dripping with her honey I heard a a buzzing and fiona telling me to splay my knees apart there was a vibration on my pussy "keep licking slut and no cumming" fiona was tugging the chain and rubbing my pantie covered pussy I was bucking up to put more pressure on my clit but she stopped and got off me . What's that I asked looking at what was in her hand " it's called a wand" "I want you to lie on the bed and bring legs up so knees are about to touch your tits but take them knickers off 1st " they were soaked I handed them to her and she smelt them and then pushed them into my mouth.

When I was in position she stood on the bed and lowered herself so we were Clit to clit and start rubbing my puss with hers it was intense I was getting very close to orgasm when suddenly she applied the wand to both our cunts and with my eyes rolling to the back of my head and the universe in my brain doing a multiple explosion I came with such a velocity that I sprayed pussy cum all over as did fiona. Fiona told me what happened as I had blacked out for five mins I was shaken has if I had had a fit when I had come down from it fiona was lying cuddling me and had removed my underwear from my mouth.

leeds

cheshire/Preston

Love this

Blackburn

cambridge

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

cardiff

mullingar

burgess hill

burgess hill

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sweet jayus mother in laws should come with a warning

all over Ireland

newcastle

As I laid there content I rolled to my side looking at fiona " can I ask you something? And I understand if you don't answer" fiona looking back at me "ask away".

"Well we have certainly come a long way in a short time and I still cannot believe what we have done by the way you have given me some of the best orgasms in my life but have you ever thought what it might do to your son if he ever found out ".

Fiona said "let me tell you a family secret when I married his father my mother in law helped me you see she was a dom and her hubbie a sub and she taught me things like I'm teaching you and during our relationship we attended adult themed parties where carkeys were swapped nowadays they are called swinger parties and there are communities out there on the www me and my husband agreed to fulfil all our fantasies and when he was in the late stages of his illness he told me to look after you and to make you and my son happy ". " I also think hubby would have liked to play with you."

I was blushing again fiona followed with a question back to me " if a real cock was offered to you not my sons would you have it if I were to set it up"

"Fiona how can I answer that what you have told me seems exciting but to take another man I don't know " well have a think about it and you and Steve should try swinging and I will help you along the path to fulfilment.

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

mullingar

all over Ireland

leeds

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Amazing

Blackburn

cheshire/Preston

This gets better more please x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story keep it coming

newcastle

We played some more that night. It was Saturday night Steve had took me out for dinner and we hit a club afterwards I was dressed very sexy with the purple outfit from vitoria and expensive stockings and a black dress we were dancing in the club and Steve was running his hands on down my sides and then he froze "is that a suspender belt I've just felt" yes it is do you like and saying that I placed my hand on his crotch feeling him getting hard "I want to blow you" "you may let's go " taken my hand he headed for the exit until I stopped him he looked confused "follow me" I said making my way to the toilets he tried to get to me but I kept walking once at the door I turned he was about 5ft away " get your ass in there ' he looked like a rabbit in the headlights I slowly lifted the hem of my dress revealing the stocking tops and a slight view of the crotchless knickers I was wearing he all but grabbed for me but I quickly nipped into the loo he was hot on my toes straight past the perfume attendant who smirked I pulled him into a stall and quickly started undoing his trousers letting them fall to his ankles followed swiftly with his boxers I then got down in crouch position head level with his cock and slowly wanked him" would you like me to suck this lovely hard cock of yours " as sexy as I could before he could answer I had the head in my mouth "Oh baby that's so hot" he managed to get out then I sank further down his cock until it reached the back of my throat there was about an inch to two left and placing my hands on his buttocks I pulled him into my throat causing a slight gag he was loving it and started to fuck my mouth placing his hands on my head to further pull me onto his cock within a few mins of this and I was swallowing his cum.

He quickly pulled his pants up an i looked at him "what are you doing " " I'm taken you home to fuck you" your not was my reply. He had another look of confusion "your going to fuck me here right now" " but I can't get it back up so quickly we've been drinking".

I had an idea " well stay there for 2 mins and i"ll be right back" and unbolted the door slipping out true to my wordish it was more like 5 mins I knocked on the door and he opened it I grabbed him and pulled him into the communal area his eyes like saucers infront of him was the attendant but minus some of her clothing "this is zardee my new special friend "what if anyone else comes in " "don't worry babe the toilets out of action due to a mess " wink wink "so zardee where were we up too before I pulled this stud out oh yes I remember" giving her a French kiss whilst looking at Steve. Stopping kissing her for a few seconds I told Steve to make good use of that tongue of his slipping her panties to one side revealing a full haired pussy he got down and started to lick her out I commenced kissing her again but with one hand on her pussy playing with her clit feeling Steve's tongue on my fingers a couple of times.

Steve starting to grow a pair ran his hand up my leg and was starting to finger me too zardee who was moaning sweetly had placed her fingers between my butt cheeks and was rubbing my rosebud I was getting hot and very wet I looked down at Steve's cock yes it had the desired effect hard as rock I want you to fuck us both now steve stood up his cock poking out through the zipper me and zardee lent against the sink area zardee spoke " please wear a condom whilst you fuck me I'm not on any berth control" and handed Steve a condom I took it unwrapped it and placed it in my mouth crouched down and put it on his cock getting back up "fuck us stud" he entered zardee 1st give her a little pounding then pulled out and entered me for a few strokes alternating between us he was gonna cum I told him to pull the condom off and come in me which he did I could feel every pulse of his cock has he pumped me full of spunk. Zardee was quick to get down behind me and started sucking the spunk out and rubbing my clit I came too as a result we all sorted our self's in to some sort of order zardee give Steve a kiss and thanked him for a enjoyable evening and then give me a kiss and said pop in if yous ever visit again and give me free squirt of perfume. We left the bar and went home where Steve and I fucked best part of the night going to sleep at sunrise.

leeds

Blackburn

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm very good night then

Whitehaven

Fabulous

cambridge

Doncaster

love it hope to hear more

cardiff

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Newtownards

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

newcastle

Monday morning and steve away for the week after what we did on Saturday and not getting up till late afternoon on Sunday out for bite to eat and an early night we spoke about what happened in the toilets of the club steve was willing to try other things.

Ding dong who could this be at 8:30 I cautiously opened the door and stuck my head around it was fiona looking ravishing in a above the knee blue summer dress holding a small paper bag "breakfast darling" opening the door abit wider fiona entered and as I shut the door she kissed me and headed for the kitchen "coffee" fiona asked yes please I'll go an get dressed since I was still my nightie and dressing gown "have breakfast 1st and we will get you ready " I sat down at the breakfast bar whilst fiona served up croissants and coffee she sat down next to me our bare knees touching there was a tingle in my pussy I told fiona all about what happened on our night out on Saturday. Fiona had a look about her and finally spoke "that's sounds hot and how did Steve like it?". He throughly enjoyed it and also admitted that I would like to take another cock Fiona smiled "I thought you might so I've already arranged it for today".

"What do you mean you have arranged it " gob smacked she would do that before I had told her fiona put her hand up my nightie and touched my pussy "as I thought you are wet my pet".

Fiona withdrew her hand and sucked her fingers Mmm I'll never forget my 1st time with another cock and yes hubbie was there to watch he also participated and I had my 1st dp and dvp I was blown away and yes I did ask what dp dvp were my pussy was starting to pulse just thinking about it. We finished and fiona took me by the hand and led me upstairs once in my bedroom she pulled the belt keeping my dressing gown together and peeled it off me and throw it in the corner she then placed her hands at the hem of my nightie and pulled it up over my body and head and discarded it bent down and took a nipple in her mouth oh yes nip my nipple which she duly did and pushed a finger up my cunt "fuck" I was in heaven getting close to Cumming she stopped and said get a quick shower and I'll pick out your outfit oh and where is your stash of toys ? "They are at the back of my knicker draw " pointing to the draw.

After a brief shower I was back in the bedroom on the bed was an outfit one I thought was abit strange fiona noticing my look said "go with it" OK fiona had me stand legs apart and placed the egg inside my pussy then picking up some panties which I stepped into she pulled them up nice and tight against my pussy the front panel a silk with the sides and back lace then she put the lycra pants on me pulling them up tight against my waist and finally a cotton t shirt but no bra (as I said earlier I'm not blessed with big boobs).

All done finally did one more thing and pressed the remote I started to feel the egg come to life Mmm that's nice I said enough slut and switching it off "you will refer to me as mistress at all times today" "yes mistress I understand" "now I'm going to start it off low but you will tell me if you are about to cum " "yes mistress" of we went in fionas car where to I had no idea but the egg was doing its job "mistress I'm about to cum" fiona without looking at me pressed the remote and it stopped after several mins she started it again we had been driving a while I was looking out the window as we left the town and were now in the countryside the bumpy road and the egg had me on the edge again to which I notified mistress again resulting in the egg being switched off .

We turned through a set of gates and drove up a driveway to a bungalow which was large looking there were two cars parked up and we pulled in next to them after exiting the car finally went to the boot and took out a dog collar come here pet " do not be frightened I'm going to put this on you and attach a lead so those inside know you belong to someone and will ask my permission to play with you " "yes mistress " fiona then led me upto the front door and rang the bell after a few moments the door was opened by a naked man who had a cage around his willy "welcome mistress F " we entered entering a room there was a woman around the same age as fiona alittle more curvy wearing a nice red lingerie set mistress kissed the lady on both cheeks before speaking "is everything set pet" "yes mistress F" the lady said. Master" G will be here soon sure enough the bell rang again and the lady's hubby (who I found out later ) went an answered in walked a man in a nice suit with a lead and a familiar looking lady with a collar on with the words SLUT on it what was also of interest she was dressed in lingerie and stockings the man kissed mistress cheek to cheek then I remembered who the woman was it was her from that sex shop whilst I was looking at her Fiona set the egg away again I involuntary put my hands to my pussy Fiona spoke up" we are all here so the party can begin this pet (tugging at my lead" is new to this and will not be touched until I say" there was a universal "yes mistress" we headed to another room where there was a kinsize bed covered with a sheet fiona placed my lead on a hook on the wall the lady who's home it was put my hands in chains attached to the wall and asked fiona if she could touch me "go a head pet but briefly I want my pussy ready" she rubbed my through my pants the egg buzzing away my hips pushed towards her to try and get maximum pressure but she pulled her hand away I looked over to the others idea of the room and that other woman was put in similar chains to me I also noticed she had a wet stain on her panties too the lady approached fiona and undid her dress and hung it on a hanger then removed her bra and underwear placing them neatly on the drawers she call her man in who came in to the room and told him to get mistress ready fiona had got on the bed and splayed her legs her pussy was glistening the man got between her legs and started licking the woman then proceeded to strip the man out of his suit and when he was naked he laid on the bed and the woman started to suck his cock it was big I was getting extremely horny and started to squirm with arousal I looked over at shopgirl she was in a high state of arousal too looking at her I then noticed the man had a remote she must have an egg in her too.

After about 20mins the man pulled the woman off his cock and asked permission from fiona if he could play with me "sure but she's not allowed to cum" he stood up and came over to me reaching for my pants he pulled them down exposing my panties he touched the front panel these are wet and yanked them down placing his hand on my pussy which I knew would be dripping played with my clit you taste devine pet having licked his fingers fiona stopped the man licking her pussy and stood up"i want to see the new pet and shut play" my shackles were released like wise shop girls was too the lady in red removed the girls panties and the man stripped me naked we got onto the bed sitting facing each other fiona was behind me and lent in and whispered in my ear " just go with the flow and if you want out at anytime say stop"

mullingar

Whitehaven

Newtownards

turriff

leeds

all over Ireland

cambridge

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

So hard n horny now

Had a thing with an exes mum when I was in my early twenties.was a one off but very hot

newcastle

To which I nodded to fiona shop girl was facing me and I knelt forward and so did she and began kissing slowly at first then with about more eagerness my hands strayed down her body playing with her breasts her nipples hard I reached between her tits and unclaimed her bra leaving it hanging from her shoulders and lent in and sacked a nipple into my mouth I felt her arm go around my head pulling me in her other hand taking hold of one of my nipples rolling it and tugging it moaning into breasts out the corner of my eye and movement on the bed the lady in red now sans her panties was crouching on the bed and the master was behind her with what must have been the biggest cock I'd ever seen 10"i later found out was pushing it in her her gasping as it entered i caught his eye and he said " you might get a chance to play with this if your a good girl" .

Showgirl had managed to reach my pussy and was playing with my mons I returned to kissing her and ran my hand down to her pussy feeling her wetness and moving my hand to her clit I felt a strange metallic object something like an ear stud shopgirl said "Mmm that's it pet play with my peircing " I was pinching and pulling slightly shop girl was getting verbal mistress told the man with the caged Willie to extract the eggs from us I sat back with my legs apart and he placed his hand at cunt and putting 2 fingers inside gripped the egg and pulled it out mistress took it and locked it clean placing it on the drawers now the other one showgirl opposite me took up the same position and he did the same and about hand it to mistress her stopping him let the new pet clean it he passed it to me it was slimy and wet and the taste well it was tangy with abit of saltiness master chuckled "can you taste my spunk on it I came inside slut before putting the egg in". Mistress f said I want you two to trib shop girl knew what to do and placed one leg under mine and the other over the top and said "scoot up to me until our pussies meet which I did it was intense as we rubbed pussy to pussy Clit to clit mistress stood between us and ordered cageman to lock her bum and she reached over and tugged our nipples I was getting close the pressure on my pussy the tugging of my nips I was bucking hard against showgirls cunt "please may I cum mistress " "NO" pleaseeeeeeeee" my eyes were rolling "you may now " that's all it took and I sprayed showgirl.

leeds

all over Ireland

cambridge

so hot hearing how they are controlling you

By *hris_54Man  over a year ago

Hastings

I love this

cheshire/Preston

cambridge

mullingar

newcastle

Shopgirl was right behind me and came our legs like jelly eels shaken mistress pushed me down on my back and straddled me facing towards my legs lowering her pussy on my face and leaning forward to lick my cunt I nipped at her clit sucking it between my teeth a moan against my pussy I knew I was doing a good job I stuck a finger in her by god she was wet I also felt a finger enter my pussy a movement from mistress as she half sat up pulling my legs up by my thighs I felt something being placed underneath my lower back a cushion/pillow mistress resumed her attack on my pussy and another sensation transpired I felt my buttoxs being gently pulled apart and a tongue on my rosebud swirling around it then gently pushing inside the lady in red was bouncing around near us and started being vocal "I'm Cumming fuck me harder harder" this was just abit annoying even though it was exhilarating but I wanted fiona to cum so I could swallow her nectar I moved from her pussy to her bottom and as I felt what was being done to my rosebud I copied and did the same to fiona mistress f stopped licking my pussy and said " that's it you dirty pet lick and stick a finger up my arse" I put a finger in her cunt then pushed it into her bum it give a little resistance then entered all the way so with a finger in her arse I resorted to locking her pussy " that's it pet I'm going to cum " she was nearly smothering me pushing her pussy on my face seconds later I was treated to a pussy face wash mistress got off me and bent down and kissed me "thankyou pet that was very nice " I looked down it was shop girl who was licking my bum hole mistress told shop girl to stop and clean my face I moved my eyes to the left and master had pulled his cock out and was shooting his spunk on the lady in reds back. Feeling shop girls tongue on my cheek I turned to her and French kissed and she continued to clean my face.

Mistress and the lady in red were now standing and mistress turned her around I could see the spunk running down her back but mistress swiped it up in her hand and shoved it into shop girls mouth which she excepted with glee mistress then whispered into her ear a smile broke across her face "come here paul" cage man moved in front of mistress who released the cage shopgirl got on her knees and proceeded to suck the cock I was watching in pure disbelief has his cock grew and grew it was a monster mistress looked at me smiled wryly and said "now that's 11"s of heaven".

Mistress f told me to get on my hands ands knees which I did I felt movement behind me on the bed and mistress f moved closer and said to Paul "I will guide you in and go steady this is only her second cock to have entered her little pussy' he placed his hands on my hips and I could feel that monster nudging my mons mistress f spoke to me " try and relax and remember we can stop at anytime".

The feeling has mistress rubbed the head all around my pussy the head alone felt huge the lady in red got on the other side of me and placed her hands on either side of my pussy opening it up then I felt that cock placed at my hole I could feel my pussy stretching with the girth of it it entered slowly "FUCKING HELLLLL" was all I could say mistress with one hand on stroking my back "that's about 3"in now I said "he's going to destroy my pussy"mistress slapped my bottom "enough it will be alright in a day or two but I'm sick of you twisting on " and told the man who wore the suit to stick his cock in my mouth which he did I sacked and slerped whilst the monster slowly entered my cunt sometimes he pulled back then proceeded until finally he was all inside of me I'm sure if I timed it right both mens snakes would meet head to head they both built up a great rhythm I was drooling from both ends and to top it off mistress put a finger in my ass I came spasming and pussy or piss spray all over monster cock clenched my hips and unloaded what felt like a bucket load of cum inside me which was a weird sensation feeling it shoot inside causing me to orgasm again and then the cock in my mouth erupted and trying to swallow was futile and it was running down my chin dripping onto the bed. The men withdraw and lady in red kissed me sucking and locking the cum up and shopgirl was behind me sucking and licking my gaping pussy.

Mistress just stood there watching I eventually turned over laying on my back content and stared up at the ceiling.

cambridge

turriff

By *unlovers769Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

Outstanding story please keep going

leeds

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow....I'm absolutely rock hard reading this. What a story more please

leeds

Hope there is more.

Blackburn

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Doncaster

So hot more to cum i hope

cardiff

newcastle

The last part is being processed and should be up soon. If anyone would like a story done on their behalf get intouch I'm also considering a follow up from a previous story I put on here a while ago

cambridge

all over Ireland

cheshire/Preston

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Newtownards

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So sexy

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

So hot

newcastle

As I laid there in my euphoria moment mistress f was caressing my stomach she lent over and said in a low voice "I'm going to take your anal cherry today" this shook me from the dream and I stuttered "you can't" " I can and I will " she looked at shopgirl " get me a strap on and you two men make yourselfs useful and get her in position" the men were on either side of me in a split second and each took hold of a lower leg and pulled them up to either side of boobs opening up the crease of my ass fiona then rubbed some lube around my hole and pushed a finger in "oooh fuck fuck fuck " was all I could say fiona adorned the strap on and shopgirl lubed the cock which was about 6" the lady in red got on the bed and squeezed in to gain access to my nipple shortly followed by shopgirl on the other side fiona presented the cock to my anus I gulped and took a deep breath she slowly pushed it in. It fucking hurt bigtime the ladies were playing with my nipples and one of the men were pinching and rubbing my clit I felt the leather of the harness touch my skin and mistress saying "its all in pet" I was breathing hard the pain was disapating and a new feeling was taken over she started pulling out then pushing in hard a couple of mins and I experienced my 1st anal orgasm. Fiona retracted from my bottom the cock covered in a brown sludge she said "the next time you will have a enema 1st the sludge is just lube and what was up your bottom " I really needed to pee but mistress just told lady in red to pass a bowl over the men got off the bed and with one on either side of me lifted me up and finally held the bowl under my pussy embarrassment showed all over my face even though I was desperate I struggled at 1st then a psssst and hiss and I was filling the bowl and yes I did let some wind out my backside to add humiliation to it they give me a little shake at the end and placed me on the bed mistress f looked into the bowl "mmmm there's some sperm in it "and put a finger in and pulled out a blob of cum and fed it to the lady in red.

After that day I had few more group get togethers. Then with his mother's help I managed to get steve into the swinging scene where we have done alot of things we were blessed with kids too and stopped whilst pregnant apart from me playing with his mum we are active now on here and had some great meets.

I would like to thank all those who have responded to my story and a big thank you to Horny14u for getting my story out there.

If you would like your story told get intouch.

Doncaster

amazing

Newtownards

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Fantastic

burgess hill

Blackburn

cheshire/Preston

all over Ireland

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *inky adventureMan  over a year ago

Hull

Would love to talk and have a story told from your point of veiw your a great writer but you have blocked men from messaging please pm me

» Add a new message to this topic