FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotub night with J & T

Hotub night with J & T

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We always enjoyed our evenings over at J and T’s, they were great friends and we all got on like a house on fire. J and I were lucky really, we’d been best of friends for 20 years and as luck would have it our wives just instantly clicked. I loved T to bits, she was a wonderfully flirty woman with a wicked sense of humour, she didn’t suffer fools and could take a joke.

They’d moved to their new house and really gone all out, their pride and joy was the new hot tub, we knew before we went that we’d all end up in there pissed as farts so swimwear was packed along with the bottles of spiced rum and Prosecco

I must admit, I’d dedicated more that a few wanks to T at the thought of finally getting to see her huge tits spilling out of her bikini top, don’t get me wrong, I’m a very very lucky guy and my wife is stunning with a very tight body and gorgeous perky tits but I’d always fancied playing with a really large pair so T played right into my wank fantasy.

I’d also known that J was a bit bi-curious for some time, little hints like “It’s not gay if you’re the one being sucked off” etc. I’d shown him a pic of my erect cock once on my phone and he wasn’t shocked or anything, he just commented on how thick it was and looked a lot stiffer than his tends to get.

At this point I was still trying to work out why I occasionally fantasised about playing with another guys hard cock but I’d certainly not explored that side of my sexuality, it was straight all the way for me, anal being a fantastic treat but only one to be enjoyed with the wife.

I knew in my mind what I wanted to happen before we’d even left our house to head over there but these things never quite go the way you expect them to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We weren’t the only ones there when we arrived, some old friends and plenty of their friends from the village that we’d never met before. The party was in full swing and most people were already well on their way so the wife and I were keen to catchup - spiced rums lined up and we were off!

Most of the evening was spent in the back garden, the hot tub lid was on and apparently the water was heating up, it was mid Jan so nobody was too keen to get into a tepid hot tub, it wasn’t the theme of the night so nobody was too bothered. To be fair I was a bit gutted, was I ever going to get to see T’s big titties bouncing around in that hot steamy water!

The laughs and cries of pissed friends only got louder as the evening progressed, by now J and I were definitely well passed normal d*unk and on our way to silly d*unk. One by one most people made their way into the house and we all gathered in the living room and kitchen for more drinks. The back door was closed and all were in for the night, my hot tub fantasies were disappearing quicker than the bottles of Prosecco!

We’d only been in for about half an hour when J nodded to the door and suggested him and I crept out with a bottle of rum and head to the tub, “why not” I exclaimed with excitement “I’ve got my swims in the bag”. He suggested we just zip out in robes and jump in naked, I wasn’t surprised so just agreed immediately.

I grabbed the rum, two glasses and followed J out to the tub, his bare bum disappearing under the water as he got in ahead of me. I suddenly felt a little self conscious as I realised I was going to have to strip off and climb in front first whilst he was watching although the thought kind of excited me. As I undressed I could tell he was trying not to look, I turned to the side as I took off my trousers and pants and gave myself a little flick to get some blood into my cock before turning around for everything to be seen in it’s glory.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

My cock caught his eye as I descended into the water, I wasn’t too concerned as it was looking ok. Just being naked around someone other than my wife was pretty exciting.

We circled around in the water which was pretty hot by now, the steam rising into the cold January evening.

After a few minutes I relaxed into my drink and forgot any inhibitions I may have had. “We should have got the girls out here!” J exclaimed. I knew he was dying to see my mrs in a bikini and no doubt he’s knocked out a few tributes to her in his time but my mind was on getting T in the tub. I was in full agreement. We both jumped for the steps together and before I knew it I was in front of him and felt his naked body lean against mine. We paused for no more than a few seconds but in that time I felt his cock grow a little as it pressed against my thigh. I was tempted to linger and go for a sneaky touch but the moment passed and we were both out, butt naked and cold within seconds.

We peeked through the kitchen window and could see T, she was grabbing more booze for guests and looked really d*unk. J gestured to her to come to the door. She was surprised to see us but instantly knew what was happening. She peered out to see us both naked and nursing shrivelled penises in the cold, “well I was hoping you’d be more impressive than that!” She laughed as she looked directly at my cock and smiled a gorgeous flirty smile. “I’ll be out in a moment boys”, she then did a dramatic spin and was gone.

I must admit, my head was spinning a little as we zipped back towards the tub, I was feeling horny and the thought of T finally seeing my cock, even in it’s tiny state, was exciting to say the least.

J and I jumped back in, this time not so wary of the odd leg touching or hand brushing a thigh. We were both excited at the thought of being naked and expecting guests!

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Great start x

"Great start x"

Thanks, true story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

T was soon out, sunglasses on and white robe tied up, she was a glamorous woman, a nice full figure with gorgeous tits that nobody could ignore. I felt a surge of excitement as she approached and winked, “do you boys mind if I join you?” Nooo, jump in we exclaimed.

T opened her robe, I tried to look away and give her some privacy but I was d*unk and could not. As I looked up the first thing I saw was her shaved pussy, wow! I wasn’t expecting that at all. It was as neat as any I had ever seen. Small lips that sat tightly together and a nice little thigh gap that exposed her full glory as she stepped up to get in. I could feel my cock getting stiff already, oh no, I hope I’ve not got this wrong I thought but I don’t think we’re getting out of here without some cum being spilt.

As she lowered herself into the hot steamy water she looked me directly in the eye and just gave me a knowing smile. She arched he back slightly to pronounce her amazing tits, they were even better than I’d imagined. Big but firm, they held their weight with no issue and he nipples were hard a bullets. I could tell she was aroused at the thought of J and I naked. I just smiled and said “wow”, it just slipped out but both of them laughed, she knew I liked what I saw.

I asked where L (my wife) was, without even a blink T responded with “ I thought I’d pop out and enjoy having you both to myself for a while” - wow I thought, surely there is only one way to take that! She glided through the water and moved towards J, sat next to him and swung her legs over his thighs. Hmm, this could be awkward I thought but no, J was smiling and wrapped his arms around her and jiggled her boobs, she cried out in laughter and gave him a light slap.

I was aware of his hand on her thigh and was watching it like a hawk as we giggled and made small talk, I think he saw me watching as he moved it further up and towards he inner thigh, I saw her thighs open just slightly but enough to cause my cock to get very hard, very quickly. I wanted him to stroke her smooth pussy so much.

She made a little gasp as he slowly moved one hand onto her left breast and his other hand moved into slowly stroke her thigh whilst brushing the very top of her mound, I could see he was as stiff as a board as she moved slightly and took his cock in her hand, “hmmm, what’s this” she said quietly. They began to giggle and rub each other as I awkwardly sat there watching with as stiff a cock as I think is possible.

With each stroke of his hand her legs opened a little more, I coughed a little and she turned and apologised, “no please don’t say sorry” I said quietly, it’s a huge turn on to watch…. “Just watch?” She questioned

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Anyone want more?

By *ikey2008Man  over a year ago

hull

Definetly keep going

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Got me well hard reading this so please carry on

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Keep it cumming

Fuck I thought, this is actually going to happen.

She turned to face J and straddled him for a moment, all I heard her whisper seductively in his ear was “menage a trois?” He shrugged and implied he was ok with it.

With permission granted she reached backwards and pulled me closer, my heart was racing and my head thumping. Shit, my wife is indoors, what if she comes out. I was too d*unk to really resist and found myself moving forward through the water until I was behind her. I felt my hard cock press against her bum cheek, honestly I could have shot my load in that moment but a deep breath and taking some composure avoided an embarrassing moment.

She was kissing J full on the mouth now and grinding her mound on his hard cock. I could feel every move against me and my urge to push her forward and take her from behind was almost too much. I moved in fully and put both hands on her tits, they felt amazing, she moaned as I rubbed them and played with her hard nipples. Her hips rotated as she pushed harder onto J’s cock. At this point I wasn’t even sure if he was in her on not. She took one of my hands and gestured to move it down, I did not resist and was soon stroking her inner thigh.

I could feel her and his hard cock at all times. I wasn’t sure which I was enjoying most, feeling her lips parting with each touch of my fingers or feeling J’s hard cock constantly touching my hand.

T turned her head and began kissing me open mouthed and fully, I rubbed her clitoris as she did so and she gasped, I knew she was close to cumming already as she gently bit my lip and kissed me hard again. This time I moved forward further than put a finger in, she was trapped between the two of us and loving every moment.

She pulled away slightly from kissing me and whispered, I want you both. I just didn’t know what to do, I’d not expected this and I wasn’t sure what the etiquette was. Without thinking I pulled her back slightly so’s to expose her from behind, pushed her forward onto J and without any resistance my cock slid straight in. Wow, it felt amazing, I thrust into her with confidence, the booze was taking over and I wasn’t even close to summing, I felt amazing knowing that I could take this opportunity and make the most of it. Thrusting again and again, she was losing both grip of J and the ability to completely co-ordinate her kissing and fumbling, she finally gave into it and just leant into J and I fucked her. I could feel J’s hand rubbing her from the front, his hand occasionally and purposely rubbing the shaft of my cock, it felt amazing. I made a purposeful gasp of enjoyment as he touched me to indicate that I was open to it.

horsham

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Without hesitation he cupped my balls in his hand and gently played with me as I repeatedly pulled out and pushed back into his wife. I could feel that familiar feeling of excitement welling up in my groin, this was becoming too much, I could tell T was close to orgasm so I reached around and rubbed her firmly to hurry it up before I gave up mine. Within seconds I could feel her going, at first it was a gasp and a small jerk as the body stiffened but with a few more hard pumps she completely submitted to it and just arched and thrust as she muffled her noise on J’s shoulder, she was cumming so hard. I wrapped my arm around her from the back and gave a few more deep hard thrusts to ensure she really hit the spot and then had to pull out.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Kettrin

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

As soon as my cock was out of her I wanted to flip her onto her back and fuck her hard again instantly but I held back and gestured to J that he should take over.

J could hardly wait, his patient hard cock sliding into replace mine within seconds. T was still sensitive and twitching from my thrusting and J was straight in and pushing her further within moments. It was like she moved from one orgasm and into the next within moments.

J was grinning, he was loving life. He grinned even further as I stood up to take a sip of drink and my still rigid cock was head height for them both. Of course, I knew what I was doing, I wanted my cock sucking by one or both of them, I did not care by now. I was so horny that anyone could have done anything to me.

By *ikeitsuffolkMan  over a year ago

Sudbury

Kettrin

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

cambridge

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *unningtongueMan  over a year ago

Seahouses

Wow! Now that’s what I call a Hot tub Perry! Can’t wait to hear the next instalment…

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Wow, I need more of this

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

This is a great story

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

So very hot

By *uncouplerk40Couple  over a year ago

TD

Great so far

Great story

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Amazing hot story. Im Hard reading it

By *ursendr1Couple  over a year ago

countryside

Great read,

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm amazing

By *uckrutCouple  over a year ago

Dallas

Oh My good it’s so on spot hot

By *uckrutCouple  over a year ago

Dallas

Oh My Gooder This is so on spot hot

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

More to cum

By *hostfacialMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Great story

It was T that took the mantle, she turned and wrapped her gorgeous lips around my throbbing head. I was in heaven and she worked my cock in and out of her mouth with far more professionalism that I’d have expected. I gently wrapped my hand around the back of her head to pull myself in deeper, she accepted with eagerness and I was soon feeling the head of my cock pushing into her throat, not enough to make her gag but enough for me to feel enclosed and deep. After a few minutes, I felt myself being pulled out from her gorgeous mouth. Pulling me back down to her level she took my cock in her hand and started to kiss me deeply again. I now had one hand on her copious tits and one on her lovely pert ass, grabbing it with vigour as she stroked my cock and balls.

I moved my fingers towards her asshole and stroked it playfully, she reacted with an instant gasp of pleasure and pulled J in deeper. Hmm she moaned as she kissed me. I stroked a few more times before daring to try and push a finger inside, my cock was throbbing and combined with the booze my head was spinning. I didn’t really know what was going on around me, all I knew is that I needed to be insider her again and feel her body react to every movement I made within her. The movement of my finger in and out of her arse was pushing her towards another orgasm, her back arching further with each push and her amazing breasts rising and falling more. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard.

My other hand moved down her stomach and made contact with her clitoris, one finger, one cock and her clit being rubbed was too much again and she allowed herself to give in once more to her pleasure. This time she came harder than on the previous occasions, it was quicker but far more intense. The sudden increase in passion had J right on the edge, I could see his head arching back and eyes rolling as he tried to control the inevitable ending, I pulled T off of him before he gave up his load, he reacted surprised but knew that I wanted him to last so we could play for longer.

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story

manchester

mullingar

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

I'm waiting for the wife to turn up and join in!

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

Hope she does

dungannon

Fabulous

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Kettrin

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

T was gaining composure now that she was minus one cock, I kissed her deeply again and moved slowly behind her. I rubbed my cock against her as I moved around, fondling her breasts and allowing her to sink into a deep kiss with J I moved behind her fully, my cock was now pressed against her warm arse as she rubbed herself on J’s lap. I pulled her back a little to allow my cock to find the crack of her arse, she knew what was coming and did not resist. T arched her back a little and raised her pert arse to open the crack a little more. I could now feel the tip of my cock right on the entrance to that amazing tight arse, it was a dangerous game to play, surely I’d cum moments after pushing myself into that arse of hers?

The temptation was too much, I applied a little pressure but nothing, I pushed a bit hard and she pushed back on me. Suddenly the head of my cock was in her arse, so tight. There was some resistance as I tried to push in a little more. T gasped as I pulled back and pushed in again, this time maybe an inch or two, I could feel my balls tightening but I didn’t care, if I cum I cum I thought, I’m going to make the most of this. I pulled back and slowly pushed forward again, this time she’d opened up enough and I was in to the hilt. T pulled back from J towards me as I gripped her tight and thrust again, my god it felt amazing. I reached around and rubbed her clit vigourously as I thrust again and again each time she winced with that familiar pleasure/pain mixture. I could tell that my thick cock was testing her but she took it all and now started to push back on me as I rubbed her with one hand and caressed her neck.

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

dartford

horsham

Kettrin

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

manchester

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

cambridge

Loving it

What I wanted to do was fuck her so hard she screamed out but I continued to thrust at a good pace that respected the hole I was in. J was asking for his cock to see more action again and pulled us both forward. I stopped thrusting for the time being as he positioned himself, another smidge forward and I could feel his stiff cock poking around near the entrance to her pussy, touching my balls from time to time. It was awkward but with a little more messing about he was in. I felt his cock slide in, it was glorious. I could feel him moving in and out of her. I felt his cadence and began to move my cock again. At first it was just an inch out and an inch back in but as we all found our feet and got the hang of it both J and I were moving in motion so she was receiving two cocks in and out at the same time.

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Excellent, I love hot tub sex

mullingar

dungannon

I felt the now familiar body movements of T as she began to reach yet another climax, two cock was too much for her. As she cried out and jerked I felt myself reaching the point of no return and decided this time I would let myself go over the edge. I pushed one foot against the edge of the hot tub for grip and I pulled out as far as I dare before thrusting back into that tight arse again, and again, and again, and oh my god, I’d never cum so hard in my lift. Her arse was so tight that the pulsing of my cock muscles almost felt painful but I kept cuming and thrusting. I was so turned on that I kept going until she could take no more. Her anal orgasm overcoming, she slumped forward onto Jamie as he continued to thrust his hard cock in and out of her.

By *unningtongueMan  over a year ago

Seahouses

Wow!

mullingar

By *ildpassion87Man  over a year ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Hot