FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sugars Sweet Dream...

Sugars Sweet Dream...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea and Sugar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

This is a fantasy that Sugar would love to try, the thought drives her wild, but we'll hopefully see if the reality is as good one day!!

Hubby has booked a hotel room in the centre of town (hopefully The Lowry lol). We arrive early in the evening and have a couple of drinks in the bar, during which I scan the room to see if he's here or not, although, as per instruction, hubby has arranged it and not told me who I'm meeting..

There's a few guys who've caught my eye, including a couple with short dark hair and in good shape (my type), hopefully it's one of them. Hubby says it's time to head up to the room, we go upstairs and I slip into something sexy, a nice black lace number with black fishnet stockings and high heels.

As per my instructions, hubby applies my blindfold, tells me how sexy I look and then lies me on the bed. I'm feeling nervous yet excited. and just as I feel my heart rate increase, there is a knock at the door. Hubby opens it, says hello to my mystery man and invites him in. My legs are turning to jelly as I eagerly await his touch...

Just then I feel a hand brush down my arm, then a kiss on my shoulder to help me relax, I feel his hands start to caress my body, stroking my arms and stocking clad legs before reaching up and touching my breasts through my lace top. He starts to kiss my neck and moves up to my soft lips, gently easing his tongue between them as his hands reach inside my basque and he starts to tease my nipples with his fingers. I'm usually wet most of the time but already I can almost feel myself dripping with the excitement, and it's not long before he feels it too as he slips his hands down to my thighs and inside my black lace panties, parting my juicy wet lips with his fingers.

I'm enjoying the touch so much, whilst we kiss, but want more so push his face away. He takes the hint and within seconds he buries his head between my legs and sinks his tongue inside my smooth shaved pussy, he feels me writhe with pleasure as his tongue searches inside me, then I start to moan as he laps at my clitoris, faster I tell him, harder I say, he responds and within seconds my pussy explodes, my juices oozing out on to his eager tongue as he laps me clean

He began to kiss me again and I could taste my juices on his tongue, I started to run my hands down his chest, until I reached his big hard cock. I started to stroke it gently, teasing his balls with my fingertips, I could feel it throbbing and getting harder and harder. I told him to lie down and I got on all fours between his legs before teasing his cock with my tongue and sliding it gently into my mouth. He let out a gasp as I took his length and began sucking harder and faster, wrapping my tongue around the tip and teasing it, as he held my head onto him, running his fingers through my hair. Just then, I felt another pair of hands start to caress my thighs, I knew hubby wouldn't be able to resist joining us!! ......

There's a lot more to come if anyone enjoys it enough lol (first time writing on here)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More .. More ..

Definitely need more. I was once and several times after the mystery guy for a couple in London xx

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes more please

Mmmmm yes more please!

By *ea and Sugar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Ok, thanks guys, here's the rest...

As I continued to tease my secret admirers cock, I felt hubby stroking my soaking wet pussy with his fingers, feeling how hot and sticky my sexy stranger had made me, he thrust his fingers inside me, one by one, gently until my pussy was stretched around his hand! Just then, my mobile phone began to ring on the bedside table, I had no interest in stopping to answer it, but my sexy stranger picked it up and answered it without speaking... It's for you he said and placed the phone to my ear, 'hello' I said, 'Hi darling' said the voice on the other end 'are you enjoying yourself?' he asked - Oh my god, it was my hubby!!!! So who was stretching my aching pussy???? I thought, 'Where are you?' I asked, 'I'm in the bar, relaxing, just thought I'd check you were ok, have a nice time and pop the phone on the side so i can hear you enjoying all the attention' said hubby....

I did as he said, and got back to it with renewed vigour, knowing I had 2 sexy strangers to impress now!! As I began sucking and teasing that throbbing cock again, I suddenly felt another huge cock, teasing my pussy lips briefly, before easing inside me. As he began pounding his big cock inside me it forced the other cock deeper into my mouth touching onto the back of my throat, I wanted to gag but somehow managed to take it all and found a rhythm that we all enjoyed, It wasn’t long before my first mystery man exploded his load into my mouth and straight down my throat.

He pulled out and I licked and teased him clean, before concentrating on the pounding I was getting from behind, I began to gasp and moan as I felt his length deeper inside me, hubby would be listening, knowing I was in the throws of another orgasm, 'Oh god’ I said, ‘fuck me deeper and harder' hubby would know what that meant!! 'Fill my dirty pussy with cum' I screamed as I began to shake uncontrollably, wave after wave of orgasm making my pussy shudder as I felt another load explode, this time into my pussy.

I collapsed on the bed with my sexy stranger still inside me and I waited for hubby, who I knew would be on his way back up to the room by now. He came in, lifted me off the bed, removed my blindfold and introduced me to my two favourite Fab guys.

I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I did !!!

I know I was going to enjoy hubby's attention even more!!

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Very good x

Divine!!!! Love it

Very good story thanks for sharing x

Loved the story. Being either the husband or one of the two guys would turn me on so much

nice story mmmmm

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

That is definitely on my to do list now x

» Add a new message to this topic