FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex wife

Ex wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueyes84 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballygawley

I co parent with my ex wife. I had dropped the kids off at her house after I had them for the weekend. Although we don't get on I still am physically attracted to her.

Anyway the kids were out the back garden on the bikes and I asked to use the loo real quick as I was in need of a tinkle... I just ran in real quick and didn't close the door.. I had a semi as I was badly in need of a piss so I was looking big and proud lol..

I heard my ex coming down the hall to go to the bedroom so I strategically waited until she passed the open door as I turned around with my semi out.. she looked in at me and then down then was like oh sorry and I was like oh my god and tucked it away quick... She walked on down to the bedroom ..

I flushed the toilet sorted myself out and walked out the bathroom.. she then said sorry again to me and I said it's ok sure she seen it before..... It's been a while though she said and it looked good, can I see it? Sure as I opened my belt and took out my now fully erect throbbing cock...

We then had the best 90 seconds I had in a long time , as she took my cock on her hand and then turned around and bent over... I entered her from behind and then pulled out and came all over her back .... Wow. I have had 3 wanks about it since... We still hate each other though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nothing like an 'angry' fuck...lol

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham