FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fab flirting live with hottie 3 sunbeds away

Fab flirting live with hottie 3 sunbeds away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouble Scotch OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Whilst on another holiday on Gran Canaria recently I (Mrs S) had another naughty little encounter on the sun terrace.

It had not taken me long to spot him.

It’s was a quiet day on the naturist roof terrace and a couple were lying a few beds away on our first day. She was a little older than him, gorgeous with a great body. He was super fit with a great athletic physique and lush cock.

As there are so many swingers holiday in GC we wondered.

I noticed him look at at me a few times over the next couple of visits to the terrace but we were busy setting other things up and didn’t really know if they’d be up for any fun. In truth, I couldn’t help sneaking a look at his lovely cock now and again.

We were relaxing in the jacuzzi the next day after a particularly naughty afternoon in the dunes and I noticed him looking at me.

I smiled back and again wondered.

The next day off we went to the swingers beach and just as we walked over to the sunbeds Mr S noticed them and struck up an introduction and chat. They were wearing swimwear when everyone else wasn’t so again we wondered.

We said our goodbyes and wandered off to find a good spot. Clothes off and cold beers opened we again speculated on whether or not they swing. They were going home the next day at 1pm and told us they’d be enjoying their last early evening in the jacuzzi later before dinner. Was than an invite?

On the way back out of the sea we spotted Gino, the sexy man we’ve had some filthy fun with in the dunes. We were laughing about the video Mr S took of our fun the day before which had been on the top videos that day with a thousand Fabs and I was sending it to him on WhatsApp. The couple could see us flirting and touching. I’m sure they wondered what I was up to which was probably obvious to most.

When they were leaving the beach they waved and looked back at us quite a bit but again no signals.

When we got back to the hotel I headed straight up to the roof on my own. I was curious. They were in one jacuzzi and there was a women lying back, eyes closed and relaxing in the other. Perfect excuse to ask if it was ok to join them. We chatted a little and I was remarking on the ‘shopping centres’ in PDI. Lots of the swingers clubs and bars are in the strange shopping centres so it was my way in to see if they were going to clubs. His girlfriend made two very obvious negative comments but he wanted to chat about it. Her line was drawn so I changed the subject and then got out. I got the sense she was the one in charge in their relationship as she had very much talked over him.

After I dinner and a nap we were getting ready to go out, checking Fab before leaving when the message came.

Same hotel?

It was from a single male account but it was easy to recognise his body. His cock looked so good when hard in the pictures.

As a little tease, I sent a link to a hot sexy story I’d put on the stories and fantasies forum about being very naughty on that roof terrace a few months ago thinking he would recognise the setting.

I also sent a pic of the fun in the dunes the day before.

‘Very horny’ came the reply.

We went out to a club and left it there.

The next morning we headed to the roof terrace and said Hi. He smiled and looked over when I was getting in and out the jacuzzi. I looked over at him a few times and then sent another message. This time a pic. He was looking at his phone and glanced over.

You’re making me hard was the reply.

It was a video of me being fingered on the dunes by Gino whilst playing with my clit.

He kept checking his phone while his girlfriend was clearly completely unaware.

This was flirting on another level and I was so horny. It was very funny sitting a few sunbeds away from him with Mr S knowing exactly what I was up to. I was able to watch this sexy man, live and in public, being turned on by my messaging. All the time just three of us knew what was going on.

Mr S had already said I should send him our room number. I asked him again and he said, ‘Do it’. So I did.

‘When?’ came the swift reply.

‘Now! I want you to fuck me hard.’

I got up and put on my swimmers and put my goggles round my neck making sure that his girlfriend had seen me. As we’d previously talked out the great hotel pool and the fact I loved to swim made a great opportunity.

Mr S would stay and if she left the terrace he would call me.

I left and got the lift downstairs, quickly got out of my swimmers and headed to the shower.

The knock. Not even time for me to play with myself in the shower.

I opened the door, naked and dripping wet with a condom in my hand. We didn’t even make it to the bed. He had 20 minutes to make a call. I bent over the bathroom sink and he slipped on the condom and entered me from behind slowly. Both of us were breathing heavily and I wanted his cock so badly. He fucked me slowly with long strokes, looking at me in the mirror. I was very wet and on the edge of an orgasm already. He held my hips firmly and pulled me back onto his cock, harder and a little faster. I was looking in the mirror holding onto the double sink watching him behind me. This was not going to last long but we didn’t have much time anyway. But it was sensational.

I asked him how close he was and he slowed a little. Very close.

‘Let’s edge a little then’ I suggested. ‘We’ve got 5 more minutes at least’.

So we made the most of getting each other right to the edge and stopping. I felt like I was going to explode! This was incredibly hot and his cock was so big and hard.

His pace started to quicken and we knew we had to finish. I pushed back hard as he fucked me fast and rough.

I felt amazing and could feel my orgasm seconds away. He let out a low moan and I love to hear a man cum which sent me over the edge. I came all over him and he continued fucking me hard. I gushed over him and down my legs whilst we looked at each others reflections in the mirror.

What an intense feeling washing over me and then he slowed a little so I knew he was about to cum. I felt ultra sensitive and his cock felt so good inside me. He continued fucking me and moaned again. He came hard and loudly, for the first time taking his eyes off me in the mirror.

Back up to the terrace, slipped off my swimmers and into the jacuzzi with Mr S. I looked down and noticed the red marks on my hips where his fingers had been digging in and hoped she hadn’t noticed.

Another story here in 2 parts. Search in the forums for:

Gran Canaria fun- a true story

Gran Canaria fun- a true story 2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic