FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > idea/does anyone do this?

idea/does anyone do this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have an idea/fantasy and im looking to see if anyone has done it or if there is a group that does this lol. I want to be blindfolded and drove to a secret location by my husband. I will already be wearing my slut wear under a long coat ready for some action lol. When the vehicle stops my husband gets me out and there is a van with a group of guys waiting to collect me. Im still blindfolded so cant see, and my husband will hand me over to them. Suppose they could be masked as well lol. The guys will buddle me into the back of the van and drive off with me leaving my husband behind. The guys maybe having a little inspection of me, and maybe a feel of stroke or something while the vehicle is moving but nothing to much. Then when the vehicle stops we could either have the fun in the van or I could get taken into a storage unit or something. There will be more guys waiting at our destination anf once there I want my coat ripping off and I want my holes used. The faster they cum up/on me the better as I love guys cuming lol. After all the guys have had enough and im limp and lifless from getting ruined by a gang of men they will barrel me back in the van and take me back to my husband, covered in cum, my make up running and my hair matted up with cum and sweat and totally used.

Is this something that happens or can lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

suppose anything can happen if you find the right people.

Lovely fantasy, maybe realisitcally it would have to be just a few men who some had alrady been met as trust is needed.

Also i would have to be present as could not resist watching my wife being fucked by the men.

Wow sounds hot

» Add a new message to this topic