FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded meet

Blindfolded meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Okay I like to give my view of a night we had a year before lockdown.

As we been swinging for long time and had a naughty dream and told hubby about it and said would like it to come true as turns me on and it’s so naughty

Told him that it was me being delivered to complete strangers blindfolded and have it on all throughout and not knowing who or how many will be there.

More xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

Go for it xx

Manchester

Felt naughty as telling work colleagues that we out for meal that night, but really I was going home getting ready and dress in a my tartan skirt and boob tube and heels and hubby watched me dress and was receiving texts and told me it’s time to leave so he put my new neck band on and big coat on.

Not long we parked up and he put on blindfold on and said wait as he open my car door and I felt the feeling of control go. Hubby said enjoy it as look slutty and put lead on me and he walked me and my senses where high and my body tingling

Heard voices and hubby passed me over as I had coat removed and knew we not inside and heard lots of voices and told to be brought in and led in and hands all over me.

Soon stopped and my legs spread apart and told to put my arms side of me as heard breathing and comments about me and how I look

More xxx

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Manchester

Stood as they unzipped my top and my boobs fell out and lots of cupping and sucking my nipples and they left me to stand as they chatted and heard them undressing and my bum being parted and rubbing of pussy began and slapping off my cheeks and it was so horny and naughty.

Heard door go and could clearly hear someone answering door and welcome someone in and say she is here as guys where now touching me, began fingering me and kissing me and it’s off as now my skirt off as I stepped out of it

No clue how many men or how they look or even there age but made me feel so sexy as my imagination going everywhere

Soon put on my knees and felt cock touch my lips as I happily opened my mouth and wow it’s big as my body being probed x

More xxx

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Manchester

As sucking a cock and now on all fours and felt my pussy being licked and lips pulled apart and feel movement around me

As my head pulled and new cock given to suck as my senses all over as hands on me and as getting licked out and my bum cheeks spread wide and hearing men commenting on how I look in action.

Not long my body reacted to full intense pleasure and gushed and loud noise as it was amazing and soon a long hard cock slid in and guy underneath me kept licking and again new cock given to suck and enjoy as my boobs grabbed hard as felt working together and felt coldness on my bum

More x

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Okay I like to give my view of a night we had a year before lockdown.

As we been swinging for long time and had a naughty dream and told hubby about it and said would like it to come true as turns me on and it’s so naughty

Told him that it was me being delivered to complete strangers blindfolded and have it on all throughout and not knowing who or how many will be there.

More xx"

Available if required

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

More please

Manchester

The men who where in the room had me blindfolded, naked.

I was told to say hello to camera, which shocked me as that was first time I knew I was filmed and hubby asked me if it’s matching my dream I have been having and I said so far as helped on and sat on a huge cock and pulled forward as my lips met for snog as held as felt my bum spread and felt tip of a cock push in.

I admit I did whimper and struggle but soon he was in and not both of my holes filled as hair pulled up and cock given to suck, but in words of them to shut me up

More x

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great story?

Manchester

I felt lack of power and the intensity throughout my body was unreal and soon both cocks had pushed in me full as my head turned and could hear pictures being taken and then my face against a guy as taken him fully in my mouth and my nipples tweaked and both fucked me fully and soon all cum and lot of panting and as breathing a new cock fucked me up my bum and for ages it was taken by them and took turns to also rub my clit as gushing and so hard and intensely as they kept pouding my poor ass.

Then I felt pull out and comments made mess they made and I have made as helped up and hugged and guy snogged me and asked if I want to sit on his lap and rest.

Blindfold always stayed on at all times

More x

» Add a new message to this topic